Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 14. (Read 9365 times)

D C
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 01:32:02 AM
Is there an good signature bounty going on?
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 01:29:35 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Please wait patiently for your account upgrade, then look for some valuable ICO projects, do a bounty signing event, and earn free crypto tokens.
Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 07:22:25 PM
If you want to earn coins without any actions at all, you can create a bot and link it to airdrop online table. For me, it's the only way to make money.
Making cryptocurrency online without doing that much is not going to bring in that much if you aren't searching for it yourself.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
October 14, 2018, 06:09:51 PM
It is very difficult to imagine a technique in which you can sit and meditate, and the money will go to you.
That never happens. What a fantasy.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 02:56:49 PM
There are many affiliate programs. Look at the same cointroops. You invite investors and receive a percentage in the form of coins from the volume of their investments.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 06:34:19 PM
I think you can earn the bounty only of course not such payments as a year ago , but if you find a worthy project that can be good to earn coins
Activity: 140
October 13, 2018, 06:31:29 PM
I think that now it is best to engage in Bounty to get free tokens. only it is necessary to carefully study the project in which you take part in order not to get to the scammers
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 13, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

There are lots of ways on how to earn coins for free.  Joining airdrops is one but if you want something more good try to join signature campaign and bounty campaigns. There are many campaigns to choose here just go to the sections of bounty campaigns and choose the right campaigns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 06:21:07 PM
There are many ways to earn token and free coins. You have to participate in bounty campaign, airdrop campaign ànd ICO.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 05:51:05 PM
I know only one working way - participation in bounty companies. Everything else is either illiquid or just a Scam.
Activity: 97
October 13, 2018, 05:42:50 PM
Airdrop and bounty campaigns will easily earn you some tokens, and after that you can as well move into trading.
i like to join bounties and earn coins by doing specific tasks on this forum or in social media.
Activity: 868
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 05:39:28 PM
Airdrop and bounty campaigns will easily earn you some tokens, and after that you can as well move into trading.
If you use the computer a lot then you could get into doing services on Fiverr for Bitcoin and exchange them for tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
October 13, 2018, 05:33:21 PM
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 04:45:17 PM
earning free is not free, you he either work for the project by sharing information on social media and its rewarded as a bounty, also if you are a techie there are bounty rewards on solving technical issues. You hope you get on a good project and the coins become valuable
Activity: 240
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 04:33:46 PM
Bounty hunting and airdrops most times. Then you can be part of a project marketing team and help them a lot in their ICO. You'll earn a lot of free tokens too
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
October 13, 2018, 04:03:57 PM
If you want to earn coins without any actions at all, you can create a bot and link it to airdrop online table. For me, it's the only way to make money.
Activity: 224
October 13, 2018, 03:18:40 PM
I don't know how to do that. For any gift, you need to do or some social action, or create interesting content.  I don't know how you want to make money without it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 13, 2018, 02:56:00 PM
Easy to earn free token and coin there are lots of token you can get join on bounty project join also the legit airdrop and there are legit faucet app you can earn free just choose the legit airdrop/bounty and faucet make a research too.

I should never call it the FREE way to get these tokens. Joining the Bounties, you spend too much time to learn much about the project and advertise it, doing the different tasks. It is like a paid job as for me.
I don't agree. Bounty is an additional source of income, you can perform tasks that will take 2-3 hours of your time and earn money.
Activity: 784
October 13, 2018, 02:25:59 PM
Some may told you to earn free tokens is just by joining airdrop campaigns, however choose a good airdrop campaign, because some airdrops are just a fraud. But i recommend you to join bounty campaign to earn many tokens for free. Just choose a trusted bounty manager for sure tokens to be given to you.
Activity: 232
October 13, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

I recommend starting to work with several bounty programs for a start. Properly selected bounty allow you to get promising tokens for sale or hold. But you need to understand that now here the number of fraudsters has grown, so the right choice should be made especially carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: