Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 15. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 07:20:41 PM
Hi, everybody. I do a lot of airdrops and participate in bounty to get free coins. Other ways not yet seen.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
October 12, 2018, 07:19:54 PM
You can make money from Bounty or airdrop, but faucet isn't worth today.
Bounty is my best choice to make a money, also signature campaign can make you rich in just a year or month if your rank is highest
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
October 12, 2018, 07:12:26 PM
try to join some bounties program which like facebook, telegram, signature, transaltions...... keep hard work and you will get your token.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 07:05:40 PM
start participating in Airdrop or Bounty programs and you will be awarded free tokens for meeting Their requirements
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
I know that airdrops are one program that can produce coins with a free system and a fairly easy way and a very short time. But we also need to consider the quality of the results, in my opinion, the results are less satisfying. I prefer the Bounty campaign, the majority of the bounty campaign does not collect money in the form of money from the participants. However, the bounty campaign asked for the dedication of its participants to promote their products, and in my opinion, the results obtained were far more valuable, even though the time taken was also quite long.
Activity: 518
October 12, 2018, 06:18:48 PM
In order to get them, all you need to do is turn on your brain a little. At the moment there are many affiliate programs that will help you achieve your goals.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
I pay the bills with full-time work. I look at bounty campaigns as a temporary job in the crypto world. Why? Because bounty campaigns only provide additional revenue temporarily. The income is low. The reason is the multiplicity of participants and the lack of investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
If you can earn free coin or token you participate the bounty program airdrops. You just do some work for bounty program and they will give you free coin or token.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 08:41:58 AM
If you want to get regular income, register on crypto money exchanges and start trading. You can also sign up for quality bounty campaigns and get involved in the article campaign and video campaign. Airdrops don't make money anymore.
Activity: 504
October 12, 2018, 01:50:14 AM
Easy to earn free token and coin there are lots of token you can get join on bounty project join also the legit airdrop and there are legit faucet app you can earn free just choose the legit airdrop/bounty and faucet make a research too.

I should never call it the FREE way to get these tokens. Joining the Bounties, you spend too much time to learn much about the project and advertise it, doing the different tasks. It is like a paid job as for me.
Bounty gives participants free tokens. and also will provide work. because we don't need big capital to get maximum results so we can get big results
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 01:48:23 AM
Easy to earn free token and coin there are lots of token you can get join on bounty project join also the legit airdrop and there are legit faucet app you can earn free just choose the legit airdrop/bounty and faucet make a research too.

I should never call it the FREE way to get these tokens. Joining the Bounties, you spend too much time to learn much about the project and advertise it, doing the different tasks. It is like a paid job as for me.
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 09:42:21 PM
You can try to participate in the making mining rigs and try to mine altcoins and coins. This is a great startup if still you don't have enough funds and do not have coins or tokens.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
October 11, 2018, 06:37:04 PM
As far as Bitcoin with a low rank odds are you will not find a campaign. You can go to the services section and find Many projects that do accept Newb and Jr. Member accounts. If you can find you a nice ICO project without alot of people you can make some money if it turns out to be legit. Try their. Once you build your rank you can find some that pay Bitcoin. You will find those there as well!!!
October 11, 2018, 05:53:39 PM
I think you need to participate in the bounty. Sometimes it makes a very good profit. For beginners, this type of earnings is very convenient because it does not require investments.
Activity: 602
October 11, 2018, 05:53:35 PM
Free to earn on airdrop. But the second question, is it necessary? You can simply enter the market with a small investment and start unwinding. Now there are many opportunities to earn the first deposit and only then try to use this deposit in cryptocurrency.
in any case, it will not be possible to get a free coin, because even if something is provided or something done, either work or personal time is spent anyway. But for me, the best way is to bounty companies.
Activity: 65
October 11, 2018, 05:35:10 PM
Free to earn on airdrop. But the second question, is it necessary? You can simply enter the market with a small investment and start unwinding. Now there are many opportunities to earn the first deposit and only then try to use this deposit in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There are no really free ways to earn coins or tokens. It's all about give and take. You have to do something or render a service to earn coins in return as your reward. For example in airdrops or bounties, you have to do some assigned tasks given to you by the bounty manager to earn coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
October 11, 2018, 12:38:42 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There are new ICO that will help you to earn token and coin. You just need to invest time and effort in order to earn.
Also there are bounty that give airdrop or free token you just need to register.
Activity: 210
October 11, 2018, 11:32:50 AM
participate in bounty companies ... do reviews, translate, do vlog. pay for it well. For your rank on the forum will not allow you to earn on the signature.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 11, 2018, 11:31:07 AM
Bounty, airdrop, and faucet. These 3 are the methods for you to earn coin or token for free.
And doing bounty is a good way to earn a lot amounts of reward.

For me bounties and airdrops are good, I am not into faucet earnings as this is really so small that will take you 3 months to earn some bucks. Better to join bounties and aidrops
Pages:
Jump to: