Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 2. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 10:46:05 PM
To be able to get tokens or coins for free, there are several ways you can go. Follow airdrops programs and bounty campaign programs. Following the airdrop program will require less time and instant, so the results are not too much and may not last long if it is not immediately sold or transferred to other coins. Following a bounty campaign program will take a long time starting from you must meet the requirements in promoting its products, and await distribution. But the results you can get can be quite large and promising for a long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 10:14:14 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Joining bounty campaigns is the way to go. It doesn't require any money to invest, only your unwilling time and effort to reply to threads and reach a certain number of replies per week to satisfy the bounty manager. They pay you in whole when the campaign is finally over.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 15, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
Free tokens? It comes with a sacrifice to pay. There is nothing like free launch in crypto. For bounties, at least you will be required to perform some tasks before you earn the tokens. Even airdrops require participants to join the telegram and follow the social media outlets of the project.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
November 15, 2018, 09:31:51 PM
You will get a coin free token if you participate in an airdrop of a project that follows all the instructions and requirements given but you must be clever to choose a water drop for a bounty so that what you can get as expected or maybe you are happy with the game you will also get coin tokens if you join the bounty game app like the app izx .
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 15, 2018, 04:16:42 PM
Provide ICO support service from creating of signatures to promoting or managing different aspect of ICO marketing effort to signature campaign and translation and last but not the list,  article writting!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 04:05:30 PM
Free coins can be obtained on some crypto exchanges in the free money sections, as well as on crane sites, but their cost will be scanty. For a serious award, I advise you to take part in the companies of the bounty projects of ICO, although at the moment their rewards are not large enough, but still. The most optimal is the company signature and transfer.
Activity: 490
November 15, 2018, 04:04:30 PM
Now is not the best time to start earning tokens for free. Generosity gives practically nothing. Choose another way to make money.
Activity: 560
November 15, 2018, 03:51:49 PM
You should to choose between bounty and airdrops. When you already done this thin, do your best to earn coins from it. This will help you with trading in future.
Activity: 644
November 15, 2018, 03:31:38 PM
For me there only one thing or way that earn coin without effort and investing your money. The airdrop.. airdrop is so profitable but not all of them because mostly of them are scam and shitcoin

Yes. If they do not want to participate in any bounty campaign or invest their money still they have a choice which is Airdrop. As you said, there are airdrop profitable and most of it is shitcoins. For me, if you want to earn coins and tokens in crypto world you need to work hard and do not rely on Airdrops because sometimes its no value and useless.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 15, 2018, 02:58:18 PM
I started on this forum and learn how to earn cryptocurrency last year.
I just did more airdrops and join bounties.
I join so many social media campaign while doing signature camp.
Then everyday i joined more than 5 or 10 airdrops.
this give me a lot of tokens which some of them gave me good income.
Activity: 308
November 15, 2018, 02:56:58 PM
I think you can search it on google , there are many ways to earn token and coin free  . Here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 ) has a lot of bounties and airdrops , you can do it  but you should choose the project to join carefully because now many projects are scams
Activity: 280
yamzu
November 15, 2018, 02:42:13 PM
In my opinion, the easyest way to earn coins for free is working with bounty and airdrops. In my opinion they are the best ways to make your own basis of crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
I think everyone on this forum will tell you that in order to earn cryptocurrency, you need to participate in bounty campaigns or airdrop. But if you think that it is very easy to earn, I have to disappoint you. This job does not require special skills, but you have to work hard and responsibly to fulfill all conditions to get your coins.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 02:25:41 PM
One way to get a free token is to follow a bounty campaign or airdops. By following the campaign, you do not need to spend any money at all.
Activity: 700
November 15, 2018, 01:04:53 PM
the way is to follow a Bounty campaign or follow airdrop. but of course that does not guarantee you will get tokens because there are many Bounty campaigns that are scam. and even if you get tokens from Bounty but don't guarantee tokens have value. so it's not as easy as imagined to get tokens for free.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
November 15, 2018, 11:47:48 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Participate on Bounty Campaign is the best way. But if you find airdrop and giveaway, it doesn't hurt to try.
Other ways such as faucets can still be done, but you need patience because getting big profits from there is very difficult because the payment given is very small.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 11:46:51 AM
If you want to earn some free coins you can join bounty campaigns in bitcointalk forum. You need to track ann threads and you can find one bounty for you.
Bountys have different styles like btctalk signature youtube medium twitter telegram bounties. You can join all of these bounties and you can earn some free coin and money surely.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
November 15, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
Maybe for now it's very difficult to get tokens for free.
Just look at the many ICO and Bounty scams that end failure. Then especially you who want to get free coins. LOL
Activity: 44
November 15, 2018, 11:42:55 AM
Airdrop / Bounty is still a good way to earn free crypto. 10 projects in a day could make you a few grands in a nearest time
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 15, 2018, 11:42:46 AM
Everyone gives you tips on participating in bounty companies, this is correct, in my opinion this is one of the easiest and most effective ways to earn cryptocurrency. When you receive payments you can exchange your tokens for other, more attractive ones.
Pages:
Jump to: