Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 8. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 12, 2018, 07:08:17 AM
Getting free tokens is very easy but might be quite difficult if you don't know. To earn free coins or tokens, you need to create your own channel, participate in bounties and airdrops campaigns.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 03:06:14 PM
In order to get coins for free you need to have your own youtube channel. It doesn't have to be popular, but 3K subscribers should be.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
November 10, 2018, 03:05:49 PM
as far as I know there are 2 ways to get free coins, namely by participating in the airdrop program and bounty program, you can find it on the MARKETPLACE children's board, which is bounties, there you will find lots of airdrop and bounty programs, but you must be smart in choosing to be able to get decent results and the important thing is not to stuck on a scam
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:31:44 PM
The most effective way to earn free of charge tokens is to participate in free distributions during creation of the project. Even not less effective way - participation in bounty. These are two most certain ways to receive coins free of charge.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 02:28:41 PM
I doubt that now you can earn without investing cryptocurrency , I think you can certainly make bounty transfers and telegrams , but again better learn to trade and you will come to the money)
Activity: 111
November 10, 2018, 02:23:57 PM
You can make the following forms as involved in signature campaigns, Airdrop, Facebook, telegramchat for free coins. These forms are very useful and potential as well as very effective.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 02:20:35 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

The only way to earn coins and free tokens is from airdrop and bounty .But these tasks require a preparation time. Can not do and get token or coins always.
But you have to take the risk that you will encounter junk airdrop or bounty scam and you will waste time and nothing earn.
Activity: 322
November 10, 2018, 02:16:51 PM
For making free tokens there is a lot of information on this form. These can be AirDrops or Bounty CAMPAIGN. Conditions you can read in special topic projects.
Activity: 256
November 10, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

In my opinion the easiest way is you should implement Airdrop policy to apply for free coins this form is very popular and i am using it very efficiently and necessary.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 02:11:12 PM
Very simple. Choose some best bounty projects and signature campaigns. Do the task as required according to the project . You will get the coins and tokens on the basis of correctness of your work snd you rank in the Bitcoin Forum.The only cost you have to pay is your time.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 10, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
Participate in competitions, which conducts this project and get coins for it. Although the number of coins and not so large, but somewhere to start. 
Activity: 420
November 10, 2018, 10:06:28 AM
In any case, participating in the free receipt of coins you spend your personal time. Now many projects began to cut the bounty pool or postpone the ICO for an indefinite period.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 09, 2018, 10:12:35 PM

if my opinion an easy way to get tokens for free is by following,
1. bounty
2. airdrop
3. referral program
because in this way you can easily get tokens for free.
Activity: 360
November 09, 2018, 09:54:56 PM
With the end goal to procure free token from ICO's you should join their abundance crusade like mark battle and web-based social networking effort additionally airdrops. Simply pursue the standards in joining bounties and toward the finish of ICO you will get paidnso you don't have to contribute inorder to acquire. Nothing is free these days my great companion. I exceedingly propose that you take an interest in abundance battles. Doing abundance crusades with hardwork and persistence, is the surest method to win and have tokens without paying for them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 09:46:38 PM
To find free tokens and coins, I recommend that you carefully study the projects to join the air droplets and rewards program ... But no matter which project you participate in, you also need to study carefully. to have the correct choice.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 09:44:42 PM
I started with a part-time job on this site. People give quite easy tasks and pay with cryptocurrency.
Although it was not a large amount, but enough for bread.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
November 09, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

The best way to earn coin/token for free is to join bounty campaigns it only require time, efforts and patience if you got good bounty it can give you thousands of dollars. I have already experienced it just be Keen in choosing bounties cause there are lot to that is scam.
Activity: 196
November 09, 2018, 08:59:52 PM
how to earn tokens or free coins?
 there are many ways to get free tokens out there. some of which are you can participate by participating in a bounty program organized by the developer. You read the whitepaper then you register and follow the requirements and you help promote their project through social media, youtube and forum. In the end of the project , you will get salary free coin .
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
November 09, 2018, 08:47:09 PM
There are several ways, but the thing is they are still not absolutely free, you have to put in either your time or some amount of effort . Examples you may need include airdrop and bounties . Though it is quite important for me to inform you that if you want a earn good money, these too might no be the best thing for you as at now .
Activity: 154
November 09, 2018, 08:45:05 PM
Of course, I would advise you to participate as much as possible in a large amount of bounty and in this way you can earn well en this market without investing personal funds
Pages:
Jump to: