Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 5. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 03:57:14 PM
The easiest way of earning coins is to join the bounty campaigns. You can always give your time and contribute to the projects and you get rewarded for your effort.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 14, 2018, 03:50:59 PM
I know two ways that work for me. First one are airdrops, but they give you very few tokens. The second one are bounties. If you have good account and you follow the rules, you will be revarded good

The best option is to participate in bounty campaigns. It is in this area that you can earn your start-up capital for trading in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 532
November 14, 2018, 03:50:12 PM
I know two ways that work for me. First one are airdrops, but they give you very few tokens. The second one are bounties. If you have good account and you follow the rules, you will be revarded good
two things that many people do to get crypto. may be in doubt because of enough airdrop scam a lot inside. There is another faucet which also gives free crypto, but only a few are really pay even with a very small value. mining is also there but for this, I think it is futile.
Activity: 252
November 14, 2018, 03:38:18 PM
Right now the 3 immediate ways would be:

1) Bounty Hunting

2) Aidrops

3) Original Content Generation (which ties into Bounties, but sometimes you can negotiate personal promotion deals with the project owners)...
in my opinion without investing it is alwmost i possible to get good income and we shall be sure ablut what we are doing
Activity: 252
November 14, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

in ,y opinion you can earna lot and tjere is must one conditioj you must follow you must learn ro get good income
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
November 14, 2018, 03:36:14 PM
Right now the 3 immediate ways would be:

1) Bounty Hunting

2) Aidrops

3) Original Content Generation (which ties into Bounties, but sometimes you can negotiate personal promotion deals with the project owners)...
Activity: 392
November 14, 2018, 03:27:59 PM
It seems to me that getting free coins is very difficult at the moment. I used to receive a cryptocurrency in airdrop and bounty, but now it does not bring me profit.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2018, 03:25:03 PM
Now it is very difficult to earn free coins. Airdrops do not give the profit that they gave a few months ago. Bounty can also cheat.

Yeah unfortunately... Many projects are scam in airdrop campaigns and bounty campaigns are giving less money. The bear market f*cked every project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
If you search a bit in bitcointalk.org, you can find how to earn coins as free. Basically, you can join bounty campaigns and airdrop campaigns. For more details you can comment on my post.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 14, 2018, 11:38:10 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 11:35:39 AM
There is a fairly simple method to earn coins, to participate in the bounty companies!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 14, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
Obviously it is bounty campaigns and airdrops. By the way, good airdrop appeard some time ago, it is called initiative Q. good opportunity for you
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 14, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
I think now there is no way to earn a lot of altcoins for free. Previously, company bounty and airdrop brought results, now the situation is completely different.
In fact we still receive a lot of tokens when participating in bounty and airdrop campaigns. But they are definitely dead and no price, The market is now not suitable so we can earn good tokens
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
November 14, 2018, 10:53:54 AM
If you really want to get tokens or coins for free without the slightest capital then you can join airdrop. Lots of airdrop programs from ICO that offer free coins or tokens for free. But you have to compete with many people who follow airdrop because not all people who register with airdrop will always get coins or tokens. Only selected people will get coins or tokens for free. So you can pray that luck will be with you. You can follow a lot of airdrop so that you have more opportunities to get various kinds of coins or tokens. I myself don't like to follow airdrop even though it's free because I don't want to expect something uncertain. Plus I will be tired of waiting for my luck to get the coin or the airdrop token. I prefer to be a bounty campaign hunter even though I have to spend a little effort to do it. Bounty campaigns are more certainty than airdrop.
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 10:52:57 AM
If you want to earn token and free token then you have to work with social (Twitter, Facebook) bounty.
Make sure your daily working schedule and according to your schedule working on social bounty's then you can earn token or free coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
November 14, 2018, 10:50:00 AM
Free?no with doing nothing ,no, maybe only shitcoins or tokens, but to get somthing has value you need work for it and its normal ,so even airdrops done by good projects needs some work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 10:45:35 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

It's not really a free token but you can earn it by participating in their bounty either in signature, facebook, twitter, content creation or translation campaign. Just find them in alternate currency bounties section.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 14, 2018, 10:44:48 AM
I participated in bounty campaigns and also some airdrop. I prefer bounty campaigns compared to airdrop. That's what I do if I want to get tokens or coins for free. You can follow it by doing this.
in any case, bounty companies are the best in terms of earning free coins. Of course, participants in Bounty companies do a certain job and receive remuneration for it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 10:43:02 AM
There are quite a few ways in how to earn tokens or coins for free and one of this way is by participating in a signature campaign where all you do is to make a minimum of 10 meaningful posts per week until the completion of the signature campaign and you will be paid with tokens or coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 14, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
Bounty and airdrop company is good for earning free tokens, but the amount is so small. I recomended you to contact with companies and suggest them cooperation in marketing, writting articles and so on and receive tokens directly.
In any case, today's cryptocurrency market has a very negative impact on the activities of participants in Bounty companies. The fact is that the ico company does not develop and the pay is very small.
Bounty itself is also very small at present to be able to provide benefits for participants. because more and more participants are also getting more fraudulent projects
Pages:
Jump to: