Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 3. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
November 15, 2018, 11:27:45 AM
start by working as a bounty hunter by participating in several ico campaigns. You must be able to choose a good project, because not all projects provide their tokens when the campaign is over. usually there are projects that are just cheating. I myself am currently working in a signature campaign. and I feel that participating in several campaigns is a decent job to do that can make my life's economy even better.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 15, 2018, 11:15:11 AM
if you want get free tokens or coins participate in bounty campaigns like what im doing now and airdrop for get free rewards every you work on their project or ico.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
November 15, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

If you really want to earn free token I suggest you should participate in all airdrop in different campaign. You can also earn free token through claiming in faucet and it is totally free. I always get free token from this forum simply because I am a bounty participants and once I join in their campaign they reward me because I promote their project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
November 15, 2018, 10:33:42 AM
There is nothing like free lunch anywhere, all you could do to get some tokens without investing is by involving yourself in bounty projects after which you get rewarded with their token, its not free you have to work for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 10:23:44 AM
Judging by the fact that the market fell even lower-participation in the bounty and airdrop is not the best option now.This time is better spent on more useful things.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
November 15, 2018, 10:22:02 AM
Free tokens are widely available, one of which is the airdrop program, in this forum you will find many of these programs, and in some Facebook bitcoin groups, as well as bounty programs, I myself prefer to join the bounty program, because it guarantees
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 10:16:07 AM
try to participate on airdrops and bounty campaigns it's the best way to earn tokens for free, you just need to do more research before you'll support the project since you're investing your time and effort.
Activity: 672
November 15, 2018, 09:56:50 AM
The easiest way to get free tokens is to participate in the bounty campaigns of ICOs and also participate in a lot of airdrop. Those are the two notable ways of getting free tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 09:47:22 AM
Participate in bounties. It is the easiest way of how to earn some tokens and exchange them into fiat money or other crypto currencies. But be very careful and selective with bounty campaigns, because at least a half is a scam.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
You can receive free token from ICO projects by participating in social bonuses. You need to read the rules and complete the requirements of the campaign you join each day to receive the token updates on the project spreadsheet, then you will get the project token when it is distributed.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 09:36:10 AM
Tokens can be earned by participating in bounty companies or airdrops, but in the latter they pay less and very rarely!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

You are looking investing much? You should start from somewhere, because room was not built in a day, most especially in earning a lot of tokens like you said. Although, it is possible, but at this time, it might seem challenging.
Then you should be more concerned about earning substantial amount of token with good value and not just earning any token, because you can have the tokens in large quantity, yet with little price.
Activity: 350
November 15, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
there are many ways in earning free token. participating in airdrops and bounty campaign.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
November 15, 2018, 09:28:06 AM
yes, maybe there are many ways to get coins for free as they say in previous posts
but for me even it's not 100% free they give us their coins, even airdrop and bounty we have to work first before getting their coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 15, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

You can earn free coins or tokens through joining campaigns or airdrops. You just need to register, and make sure to follow the rules to be eligible for rewards. Make sure to be updated because some campaigns require KYC before you can receive your rewards.
Activity: 644
November 14, 2018, 11:54:58 PM
Getting free tokens are everyone's desire and there are several ways to get tokens. You can participate in the bounty campaign. But you must have a bitcointalk account and the process of carrying out a prize campaign, of course, takes a long time. And this process takes 2 to 3 months until the ICO project is finished and you get a reward.
Activity: 281
Futurov
November 14, 2018, 11:45:01 PM
There are lot of ways for you to earn free tokens and coins one of the best way is by joining and participating bounty campaigns because it has lot of easy campaigns that you can do and participate with.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 11:39:56 PM
Join the bounty and Airdrop campaign. By joining a prize campaign, you can get free tokens, but the results you can get depend on the ranking of your account. Unlike the Airdrop program, you can follow it further and get lots of tokens. But the results from Airdrop are certainly not a big result.
Considering the current situation in the market, airdrop is a useless exercise for which practically no one pays. rather, they pay, but you will spend more on the exchange commission than you will receive profits))
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
November 14, 2018, 11:35:09 PM
you can get free token from airdrop just sign up only, but they only give you a small amount of tokens, better doing bounty campaigns, it's an easy task you can do it just work for tokens you will get high amount of tokens.
Activity: 653
November 14, 2018, 11:22:14 PM
Many way could earn token and coin by free, you can start with running at faucet, many faucet give us more coin but we have more patient because small amount we got, other way you can try joining at bounty campaign because it the best way but you have waiting more after ico is ended.
Pages:
Jump to: