Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 9. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 949
Merit: 48
November 09, 2018, 08:30:53 PM
All you need is hands, Internet and some original content.
Then you can get coins for free using the bounty. Use this technique.
The only way to earn token or maybe coin free is to apply on some Airdrop activities. I believe that airdrop coin or token is free because you can get it without any hustle Unlike to some bounty campaign we really need to work for it so it is not considered as free because we really need to work hard in order for us to get the token on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
November 09, 2018, 08:00:18 PM
All you need is hands, Internet and some original content.
Then you can get coins for free using the bounty. Use this technique.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
There are several ways to earn tokens without your own investment. The most common bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
November 09, 2018, 02:33:23 PM
As it already was mentioned - you will get nothing for free. You can pay by your time. Well, where to invest your time, choose for yourself. It all depends on what you can do as a professional. marketing is a good chance to make some money
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 11:53:35 AM
Free nothing happens in any case we spend our time. Airdrop is an excess supply on the market.Many coins then usually cost nothing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 11:50:16 AM
No one can give you money tokens in free you must have to do work for them and in return they will pay you but in these days you can make tokens through air drops and faucets while bounty is also good but greed is not a good thing and following shortcuts for become rich will cause you some problems too so do things in the right directions and earn less but in a good way while crypto working is good to make money.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 11:36:23 AM
EVOAI high budget baunty company https://evoai.bjammerboy.io/7135/5467513
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 09, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
Your first steps will certainly be Airdrop and bounty companies, studying and participating, analyzing and in the future you will be ready for investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 07:29:49 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

the ways that you can get free coins is one of them I suggest you join the bounty or airdrop program that has been provided in this forum, if you can do it according to the applicable rules and you are good at choosing ICO projects, of course, you will get lots of free coins, but you must be prepared to work hard of course.
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 07, 2018, 08:12:05 AM

If you want to earn some tokens without any investment, then I suggest you to start doing bounty and airdrop. You can earn lot of money though it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 08:11:44 AM
In many start-up companies you can often see airdrop, this is a quick and free distribution for easy actions, registration and subscription to the pages that are listed.

Most of the newly established companies are very fond of this trend and there are always different airdrop campaigns for people to make money from coin but in recent times scam projects are increasing. For bounty hunters, there are many problems in choosing a good project
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 07, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

Participating in bounties and airdrops are the key points in earning free tokens and coins. Take note that it needs a.lot of effort and hardworking in order to be paid with tokens or a coins. Nowadays bounties are common you just have to research which project you gonna participate.
copper member
Activity: 84
November 07, 2018, 07:55:08 AM
Take part in bounty programmes. In the best case, you will find a bounty that won't scam you. The second step is to find the right campaign, because it does not make any sense to take part in facebook bounty with 5000 participants. Find a right signature campaign and write blog posts.
Activity: 574
November 06, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
It's easy to get free tokens. You only have to work or do something in the Bounty Campaign or you can participate in airdrop. That's the two ways you can get free coins that you want.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 06, 2018, 11:01:14 PM
There are many ways to get tokens for free and you can do a prize and airdrop campaign. To get a free token, of course, you also have to work hard because it's not easy to do. There are several procedures that you have to do and if you have done this, you can do a prize campaign. And to get tokens, you also have to be patient because there are campaign times that you have to complete and you can get rewards.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 10:44:27 PM
You can earn token and coin for free by participating the bounty campaign and some airdrops. In this way you can only earn tokens for free. But it will not be literally free, because you make effort also for making a good quality posts in your social media account for you to earn stakes.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
November 06, 2018, 09:27:10 AM
In many start-up companies you can often see airdrop, this is a quick and free distribution for easy actions, registration and subscription to the pages that are listed.
Activity: 71
November 06, 2018, 08:10:53 AM

theres so many ways to earn coin for free, like joining on bounty campaign program or airdrops.Just do your best to earn with it plus your dedication and knowledge in crypto currency.
by following a Bounty or Airdrop you can get free tokens, if you run well and succeed, you can get a lot of profits. but it's not that easy because there are many scams so you have to be more vigilant. to follow it you must increase your knowledge by learning to read or asking  people who understand better.
Activity: 253
November 06, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

theres so many ways to earn coin for free, like joining on bounty campaign program or airdrops.Just do your best to earn with it plus your dedication and knowledge in crypto currency.
Activity: 140
November 02, 2018, 04:08:15 PM
Hi, everybody. Wink I have already written about this I will say again you can start with Airdrop then go to generosity as the capital will appear you can already study ico and trading. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: