Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 7. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 13, 2018, 12:13:35 PM
No one can give you money tokens in free you must have to do work for them and in return they will pay you but in these days you can make tokens through air drops and faucets while bounty is also good but greed is not a good thing and following shortcuts for become rich will cause you some problems too so do things in the right directions and earn less but in a good way while crypto working is good to make money.
yes right, nothing is free in crypto, you really do work with later will be rewarded in the form of tokens then if the price is good it will change your life. it is not recommended to be greedy because it will damage some people who work accordingly so that everything works well.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 13, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

The only way I have known is through airdrop, although most of them requires some task to earn the tokens, but it is the only way.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
November 13, 2018, 12:05:13 PM
For sure, there are so much ways of earning money in our industry. Try to take part in bounties in airdrops, maybe you can also try trading. But it is getting harder and harder everyday, because scam projects are everywhere.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
November 13, 2018, 12:01:09 PM
You can take part in the airdrop program offered by several projects that run ICO or simply increase the community of those interested in the coin, you can also join the bounty campaign program with a considerable allocation, but all that takes time to get the coins

Nothing instant happens here to get coins or profits because they have to give a few months to produce a coin they will have.
But now it takes a lot of time, even we can wait up to 8-10 months to be able to receive the token from the bounty, Now the bounty is not the same as before and it is getting worse every day
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
you can using computing power to mine, participate in Bounty campaigns and airdrops, trade.
Activity: 183
November 13, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

Join airdrop, but I suggest you read information about crypto both airdrop and others, because most airdrop is a scam. Diligently read. Once the information you get is enough, you can take part in a bounty campaign, but you must be selective and careful in participating in bounty campaigns so that what you do doesn't disappoint.
Essentially find as much information as possible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 13, 2018, 11:15:10 AM
If you want to earn coins without investment then you have to participate in the bounties of new ICO's as per your eligibility and get the coins of those companies after the completion of their projects.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
November 13, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
You can take part in the airdrop program offered by several projects that run ICO or simply increase the community of those interested in the coin, you can also join the bounty campaign program with a considerable allocation, but all that takes time to get the coins

Nothing instant happens here to get coins or profits because they have to give a few months to produce a coin they will have.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
Activity: 941
November 13, 2018, 11:03:22 AM
bounty campaign and airdrop, I think only that is free or at least a small fee. so be diligent in finding information about new and good bounties or airdrops.
unfortunately now there aren't many good-looking bounty or airdrop. even most do not pay or only as trash coins that accumulate in the wallet. our analysis of the new bounty or airdrop is still very lacking, we must work harder.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

In order to earn tokens, join the bounty program. Council to start a blog on Steemit. You will be able to participate in many projects. And thereby earn a lot of different tokens. Social networks are now unreliable. You can be banned and there is nothing to get.
Activity: 268
November 13, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
The easiest way is to take part in airdrop. For the few quests you will get some amount of the tokens. And ofcourse, dont forget about bounty campaigns
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 13, 2018, 11:00:33 AM
bounty campaign and airdrop, I think only that is free or at least a small fee. so be diligent in finding information about new and good bounties or airdrops.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
November 13, 2018, 10:58:27 AM
Why don't you look at the forum and see what you can do before opening such topics. Anyway you can get free shit coins with airdrops and these are a lot of as you want.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 13, 2018, 10:51:31 AM
The opportunities that were in 2017 in 2018 probably are no longer relevant, because today many people simply do not understand how to work with projects that do not pay anything at all. I don't understand it either
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
November 13, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
Referral and bounty company are the best ways to get coins, but I would not call these methods free because it takes a lot of time
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
Nothing is free in this world but there are some ways you can earn tokens without much effort or money. For example you should join the bounty campaigns. All you have to give is your time and you will get rewarded.
Activity: 238
November 13, 2018, 10:47:39 AM
Well, actually now you will not earn good money for free , you can certainly invite people to ico so that they invest and you will receive a percentage
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 12, 2018, 05:59:08 PM
You just have to follow the bounty campaign of several projects that run it, but you have to be a little patient because because many projects run bounties for quite a long time and the token distribution is waiting for the project to achieve coin sales during ICO
Activity: 266
November 12, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Now it is extremely difficult to earn tokens for free, due to the fact that many participants are involved in generosity , I think you should find a little Deposit and invest
Pages:
Jump to: