Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 43. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 03:08:36 AM
With a specific end goal to earned a ton of token or coin with the expectation of complimentary you to complete a ton of work in Airdrops and abundance crusade or in betting acquiring satoshi at of this time by taking an interest in winning prizes focuses. Yet, make it the best campiagn and prizes to maintain a strategic distance from trick cause the extent that I know many trick ICOs are being on a string bounties segment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
August 23, 2018, 03:04:05 AM
There are many ways to earn tokens for free. Some of them are bounty campaigns and mining. For mining on mobile phone, you can download crypto apps from your mobile play store, fill out form and start mining. And for bounty campaigns, you can participate in various campaigns like twitter, facebook, telegram, translation, signature and get tokens in rewards.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 06:17:45 AM
You can join ardrop and bointy of new projects to get free tokens or coins
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 22, 2018, 06:12:56 AM
Always you can participate in a bounty campaign or join an airdrop. A bounty campaign has a lot of sections, for example subscription campaign or Youtube blogging or signature campaign. There you can find something that suits you.
Always participate in bounty campaign to earn token while joining in Airdrop to get free coin. But I recommend it's better to participate in bounty than airdrop because most of the time Airdrop is not worth it and wasting of your time only, so its better in Bounty even its not free at least you sure that you can get earn from it. And mostly participating in bounties are the one of the way to get earn without risks, that's why many users are into it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 22, 2018, 06:11:03 AM
The greatest way for you to earn coin free is for you to find a good bounty programs and join advertise there project both on social media and in btt after there ICO you will recieve free tokens.
i doubtbthtvtokens earned free will make you glad so i think to work is the best way here but of course you can try
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 22, 2018, 06:10:21 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

if you want to earn soemthjng free you can participate in bounty campaign and try your luck there? so it is good for you
Activity: 260
August 22, 2018, 06:09:21 AM
The greatest way for you to earn coin free is for you to find a good bounty programs and join advertise there project both on social media and in btt after there ICO you will recieve free tokens.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
Always you can participate in a bounty campaign or join an airdrop. A bounty campaign has a lot of sections, for example subscription campaign or Youtube blogging or signature campaign. There you can find something that suits you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 21, 2018, 07:03:21 PM
You must try to participate in different bounty campaigns and airdrops and always follow the rules so you can earn coins, you can check it all of the project here in the forum, time to explore out this forum and find more knowledge and more information here.
Activity: 89
August 21, 2018, 06:45:00 AM
Nothing is free. You have to spend your time and effort here. And that is Bounty. You just join, doing some task like traslate, make post, blog, video, and something according to the campaign. And after that you can get reward. And that is Bounty.
Activity: 224
August 20, 2018, 07:10:28 PM
You must participate in the bounty campaign. You can read and learn what is a bounty campaign.
Or you can also join Airdop
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
August 20, 2018, 06:34:54 PM
I think the two good ways at the moment are to get a job and get paid on cryptocurrency or participate on bounty campaigns, airdrops and faucets are really lame at the moment and the profits they give are mostly pennies.
  To me i think in this world no one can make free money or coin because for gaining a thing or money all people need to hard work then they gain a thing so if you want to earn token or coin then you need to join bounty campaign, its income is very good and if you have money then investing is alos a very good way to earn more money.
Activity: 67
August 20, 2018, 06:22:55 PM
I think the two good ways at the moment are to get a job and get paid on cryptocurrency or participate on bounty campaigns, airdrops and faucets are really lame at the moment and the profits they give are mostly pennies.
August 15, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

You can alway join airdrop but in my opinion, that ia not a reliable token source. Bounty programs on the other hand seem to be more profitable but you hve to choose the bounty carefully because there are many scams out there.
Activity: 420
August 15, 2018, 07:06:17 AM
As you know, free cheese can only be in a mousetrap. But you can find relatively free coins due to the competent selection of suitable bounty or airdrops programs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 06:53:57 AM
Yes, if you want, you can earn free coins through participation in various social programs from ICO. For example, participation in bounty or airdrops.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 04:53:52 AM
For you to earn token and coin free you need to participate in bounty program and also in Airdrop it pays a lot only if you take it so serious bounty program like signature and social media bountys.
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 03:39:13 AM
I don't think there is anything free. I suggest that you should try and explore this forum for a while, by carefully researching and learning relevant knowledge and rules, and adding bounty activities to get free tokens or tokens.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 03:32:47 AM

You can participate in bounty and airdrop campaigns. join there if you follow the rules they give you will receive rewards for free tokens and can sell them.
Activity: 138
August 15, 2018, 03:04:55 AM
The only way you can do to get free tokens and coins is by following the airdrop program. But you need to be aware that you need to choose the right airdrop program. You must choose an ICO that provides airdrop with responsibility, not a fake airdrop program and not a fraudulent airdrop. You must make sure that the airdrop that you are following has clear planning. You have to read the ICO whitepaper provider airdrop to see the airdrop program allocation is really well planned and responsible.
Pages:
Jump to: