Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 44. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 02:51:09 AM
Ad a newbie, it might be hard and testing to procure free tokens here in light of the fact that the manner in which I know us from bounties like signature, web based life, interpretation, article bounties and co yet most don't acknowledge novice rank however you ought to have the capacity to join airdrops
Activity: 139
August 15, 2018, 02:49:35 AM
yes there is a way but little time consuming, you can join Bounty campaigns and do airdrops , it may take some time but gives you a lot.
Activity: 41
August 15, 2018, 02:45:32 AM
In outright terms, there is no free strategy to win tokens or coins. Regardless of whether you select for any airdrop program, you have to invest some energy and exertion in topping off the frame, keeping in mind the end goal to get the coins.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 08:54:26 PM
Well, as most people said, there are airdrops and bounty campaigns, other options apart from working for cryptocurrency are kind of lame, with airdrops and bounties you could get a good amount of money with low effort but don't expect to get rich or something.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 10:32:44 AM
You can earn tokens free by doing Airdrops and bounties. I suggest you to do a good bounty because most of the airdrops are scams. You can earn a notable profit if you can do a signature campaign and Article or translation campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
Its easy way to earn like joining the airdrop and fill up the form and join bounty program and your tokens you recieve a airdrop and bounty campaign you will trade in trading site.

Basically, this forum offers you all of that if you will just work hard in every bounty campaign you participated. From social media to blog campaign, translation to signature campaign and all that bounty stuff can make you earn bounty rewards for free. Airdrops nowadays have only little chance of receiving from them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
I've heard about the platform for attracting investments. CoinStarter is now at the ICO stage and is ready to give out its tokens just for registration. Lucky people who learned about this freebie first, were able to get 100 tokens for elementary actions at once, now, when the time of the crowdsdale is drawing to a close, the number of free tokens has been reduced to 10.
Activity: 64
August 14, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
The tokens won from the prize games are very valuable. You can win a coin by finding the right reward campaign. I think it's very hard to find award campaigns.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
August 14, 2018, 09:57:03 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

You can participate in bounties. Bounties are compose signature campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign, reddit campaign, youtube/blog campaign, telegram campaign, translation and sometimes there is more. If you have account on facebook and twitter you may join tge two. Just follow the rules and you get your payment at the end. You can also do signature campaign. It is up to you. Just be careful of so many different scams.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:46:07 AM
go to bounty and join into ico's. you just get tokens. and if the free tokens have not heard that it can be shattered. you should work hard and work the token you want.
Activity: 295
August 14, 2018, 09:42:50 AM
Its easy way to earn like joining the airdrop and fill up the form and join bounty program and your tokens you recieve a airdrop and bounty campaign you will trade in trading site.
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 09:38:21 AM
Yeah you can earn coins by the bounty or by the airdrop.
But the worth of these coins now a days is priceless.
Activity: 57
August 14, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

bounty, airdrop , faucet ,minning and much more, please to find her You can get a free coin or token

Agreed, there are multiple ways to earn tokens effortlessly. Just four ways listed on the above comment. Airdrop been the most easiest of all. Bounty would require you put in some efforts. Minning works too. Your choice.
Activity: 50
August 14, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
You can earn a token for free by participating in a bounty or Airdrop. But you can earn more token by a bounty campaign because of a high percentage given, than an Airdrop. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 09:33:48 AM
to this day do you have followed the bounty campaign, if you haven't followed it by learning all the rules that apply to a campaign. of course at the expense of your time, energy and mind. better you learn before you choose or follow. all need a real process. not only in imagination.
Activity: 114
August 14, 2018, 09:31:56 AM
Namely by participating in a bounty campaign. choose according to what you want, of course according to the rules. there you will get a prize according to what will be given to each different project program. Of course that campaign must also be completed. I think the only way to do this is to participate in airdrops and bounties. Just look for good and join.
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 09:25:00 AM
Nobody will give you free cash however you can win token or coin by giving some services,one of the regular method to win cash with no venture is by doing bounties so we need to advance their undertaking by wearing their marks or by sharing their posts on social medias.And additionally you can acquire bitcoins week by week by joining mark battles yet you should be a remarkable quality notice.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 09:06:14 AM
I know about Airdrop - the ability to get tokens for registration in the project or doing very elementary things. Unlike the bounty, which involves direct assistance to the project and certain efforts on our part, the airdrop uses not more than a minute of your time: all it takes is just to specify the minimum information in the regform and confirm the mail.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 08:53:50 AM
Using your social media accounts in promoting cryptocurrencies can earn you decent coin which you can convert to fiat. There are different campaigns you can do for ICOs and mostly new altcoins some of which are: twitter campaign, facebook campaign, telegram campaign, content creation campaign, signature campaign and so others. These campagins can earn you decent cash.
Activity: 243
August 14, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

I think joining in bounties campaign on ICO is the right way to earn tokens. Many people had did it.
You can read their project and what must you do to get the reward on their website.
Free coins? Airdrop is the best choice. Airdrop is an event that you only do some small task and then you will get the reward. But the reward not as big as joining in bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: