Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 12. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
October 25, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
Join bounties and airdrops. Some of Alternative coins has airdrop at this time. You can join them, but I don't know what projects but you can search on announcements for the new launched coins with airdrops.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:36:22 AM
usually I follow the bounty signature, social media, and also follow the airdrop but we have to wait for results in a few months, if the airdrop will usually be very fast but depends on the airdrop itself because there are many airdrops that are scam.
Activity: 420
October 25, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
If you are going to participate bounties, you need to be very careful. Projects may be risky, but it is ok. In the same time, there are a lot of fake ICOs, so beware!
There are always risks.I have selected projects very carefully,but some of them still haven't paid me.I can imagine the surprise of those who participated in the ico and still have not received their coins.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 09:24:00 AM
Try some projects for freelancers. Some of them use native tokens as the only payment methods, so you can sell your skills and get good income in crypto. Double profit
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
October 25, 2018, 09:07:18 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

join discord community and participate in the distribution of coins
I have never heard of this method, how to get it.
I have registered for the disc but I am still confused about how to get coins for free. I only know bounty and discord is still foreign to me.
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 09:07:09 AM
I have several ways to get tokens and coins for free, that is by the way :
1. Bounty
2. Faucet
3. Airdrop
4. Referral
5. Giveaways
Activity: 320
October 25, 2018, 09:00:21 AM
If you are going to participate bounties, you need to be very careful. Projects may be risky, but it is ok. In the same time, there are a lot of fake ICOs, so beware!
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 02:14:38 PM
Earnings in the bounty every day more and more disappointing. I personally thought that I would already drive a car, and in the end, only on foot, I can afford.
October 24, 2018, 08:36:20 AM
On the bounty now it became very difficult to earn,so I disappoint those who think otherwise.The market stands still, many projects can not collect the required amount, the bounty pool is cut. Those users who have high ranks can still earn something . Nothing is easy.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 08:23:45 AM
Yes there is. we have just two easy way but not that easy airdrop and bounty and can't be called free way. why? you finding a way to earn coin through airdrop you new to spent more time filling those forms out there and also have it in mind that there will be more fake form to fill but don't expect much reward because that why it's called airdrop. Bounty can earn you much more than airdrop it you try it. But be ready to spend more time doing them so as to look free like you said u want.
Activity: 196
October 24, 2018, 08:22:16 AM
Airdrops is the best option, because some teams airdrop not only native tokens, but also altcoins, which are more stable and valuable than usual tokens.
Activity: 448
October 24, 2018, 08:14:24 AM
There are some ways to earn crypto free and the most popular are bounty, airdrop and faucets. The first is my popular because it more profitable, of course it takes a lot of time but its much more reliable than others
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

If you want to earn without investing, the best way is to take part in bounty campaigns and grow your social media profiles to get higher rewards. But you should be careful with that because there are too many SCAMs, for newcomers I would suggest to start with BountyHive.
I did a lot of BountyHive campaigns. But no tokens are listed in exchanges, and those tokens are not worth it. You should join the bounty of the bounty managers here because it will be easier to succeed and get more money. Of course, just join the bounty of famous managers like Sylon, Yahoo ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
October 24, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

join discord community and participate in the distribution of coins
Activity: 247
October 24, 2018, 08:01:11 AM
In my personal experiences there are many ways to earn tokens and coins for free without investing, one way is by participating in airdrop wherein you will be given free tokens or coins by just merely signing up in airdrop campaigns or you can also participate in signature campaign so you can earn free tokens or coins.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 07:39:56 AM
Dude it sound terrible, you just ask give money to you. Whaen about to do some researches by yourself? There are no FREE tokens and coins, you should do some work to get tokens or coins.
Activity: 325
October 24, 2018, 07:17:01 AM

If you want to earn without investing, the best way is to take part in bounty campaigns and grow your social media profiles to get higher rewards. But you should be careful with that because there are too many SCAMs, for newcomers I would suggest to start with BountyHive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
October 24, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
I hope you are a member of this forum? If yes then you are already in the process of earning token and coins free. Log in into your account and scroll down till you get to ALTCOIN DISCUSSION frame  under this frame move further down to market place  then under the child board you will see bounties click on bounties which open up another thread you will see a lot of bounties and airdrops that will share some of their token and coins to you after doing some menial task. This is one of the few ways you can earn some coins and token.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
October 24, 2018, 07:07:41 AM
I hope you are a member of this forum? If yes then you are already in the process of earning token and coins free. Log in into your account and scroll down till you get to ALTCOIN DISCUSSION frame  under this frame move further down to market place  then under the child board you will see bounties click on bounties which open up another thread you will see a lot of bounties and airdrops that will share some of their token and coins to you after doing some menial task. This is one of the few ways you can earn some coins and token.
October 24, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

You're a little late Of course, if I had asked such a question in the summer of 2017, I would have already ridden on some Audi. At the time when you wrote your post, the social company has not brought the desired profit, but when it is for 5 weeks of participation in the ICO Twitter bounty could buy a new Athos) now it is useless. Only the company signature transfer, telegrams)
Pages:
Jump to: