Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 80. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 03:07:27 PM
You can take part in bounty campaigns and air drops. But it`s not as easy as it looks. You may earn nothing.

Even if the company is not scams, you may not get anything either. Especially if you do not follow the charges. Some managers are just lazy and need to be forced to update tables.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
You can take part in bounty campaigns and air drops. But it`s not as easy as it looks. You may earn nothing.
Activity: 227
June 24, 2018, 03:03:04 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

go participate on a bounty campaign. I am doing signature campaign and Social media campaign. Signature campaign requires you a minimum number of posts per week having their ICO name on your signature. Social media campaign requires you to share the news about the company. Doing this requires effort, patience and determination. You can also acquire free tokens from airdrops of ICOs,
Activity: 546
June 24, 2018, 02:59:35 PM
If by "free" you mean without investing, the answer is airdrops and bounty campaigns but you should be careful as most of the airdrops are just there to Spam people with no real reward and some bounties end up not paying after you have finished working for them. But the good news is that they are still good ones out there, so do your research extensively and join anyone you like.
Activity: 226
June 24, 2018, 02:56:58 PM
There are so many ways to get earn free token. First is bounty campaign, it is the most popular way for most of us, people likes bounty because it is fair, and you can participate like ten or more bounties in one time. Second is airdrop, but i dont really like because it is too many scam. So i suggest to participate in bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 02:50:55 PM
There are many options in bounty campaign, go to Bounties sections and do some tasks that suit your skills, and you will get a free tokens/coins at the end of the campaign
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
June 24, 2018, 02:49:36 PM
Yeah sure there is a way to earn tokens and free coin, you can do bounties to earn tokens and you can join airdrops to earn free tokens, but I believe more in bounties than airdrop, so join bounty.
Activity: 64
June 24, 2018, 02:45:06 PM
Participate in bounty campaigns. Considering your rank as a newbie, you can initially participate in twitter and faceboork campaign. When you rank up to jr. Rank you can participate in their signature campaign which the reward are higher.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 24, 2018, 02:38:24 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There is a way to get free tokens for free. This way is airdrop, and it is an extremely low chance to get something from airdrops now. In my opinion, spending effort is always necessary in any branches in this world. So, I think you should look for some bounty campaigns.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
What to earn for free you need to perform bounty from any programs, and drop, too, you need to perform, there though a trifle but pleasant, so that bounty and drops and the desire to do them
Activity: 280
June 24, 2018, 01:37:06 PM
Participate in bounty campaigns. It is there that you can earn free coins and altcoyins by spending your time and energy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 24, 2018, 01:32:08 PM
Yes, there is a way to get the token without investment, in this case it is free. The way is by being a bounty participant. The bounty allows us to participate in the program and earn the tokens or coins as the reward of the bounty. There are also the other ways such as joining the airdrop programs and referral programs from the ICOs.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 12:59:36 PM
participate in the bounty campaign which will give you a lot of tokens especially in the signature campaign. but read the rules first for your own good to be not disqualified.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 12:59:29 PM
Try doing a signature campaign. There are some for newbies - just look around a bit and be sure to check the bounty thread. Then try to rank up. You can also join social media campaigns and write articles, make YouTube videos.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
June 24, 2018, 12:33:53 PM
Is there really anything like free? But to earn coins or tokens you need to participate in some bounty programs.
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 12:22:03 PM
Nothing comes for free, but you can get coins & tokens without paying money by accomplishing some required tasks during Airdrop/bounty.
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 12:17:06 PM
The only way I know to do this is to participate in bounty campaigns.
Airdrops are mostly, i.e 99.9% scams.
To participate in bounty campaigns you should have accounts on social media, such as linkedin, twitter, facebook, reddit and others.
And it's better to audit your work via google spreadsheet so you know in which campaign how much you have to earn.
Good luck!
Activity: 245
June 24, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
You want to receive a token you do not want to lose money. I can show you join the bonus campaign. It can help you earn a free token, but you spend a lot of time waiting to receive the token. You have to spend a lot of time and work hard to get it.
Activity: 144
June 24, 2018, 11:56:25 AM
airdrop and bounty are the main sources of income, but you will get the first money within 2-3 months. So be patient and try))
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 11:50:16 AM
You can start by joining bounty campaign or airdrop because you wouldn't need capital to join into it. you can follow it through ico and you can choose a good ico in order get the maximum result.
Pages:
Jump to: