Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 75. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 02:31:41 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Be careful in involving yourself with this kind of ventures. People looking for an easy way out, free rewards and other things like this often ends up scammed or getting phished. There are  no such thing as free that has value in this world and you will have to either invest something if not money then time, effort or skills in return for these rewards.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

there are many ways to earn a coin without a capital but this is not actually free coin because work hard just to get the rewards allocated to us and just to be clear there's of free coin but if you also want to earn you can join in the icos project that offers bounty campaigns
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
June 28, 2018, 02:13:33 AM
There are a lot of ways to earn “free” tokens or coins. You may choose to do some bounties, such as writing articles about cryptocurrency, translation, sharing or reweeting posts, writing your comments on forum, etc. some of them are well paid. Besides you may also choose to join some signature campaigns or airdrops. However, I do not consider those tokens or coins free because you have to spend time doing many tasks. Roll Eyes
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 02:02:03 AM
Try it with a bounty program or follow the airdrop. Some of these ways will allow you to get the free token but there are some rules that you should follow. By getting a free token sure how well this process is not easy and will require a long time and have to deal with the biggest possible project ICO fraud.
Activity: 290
June 28, 2018, 12:31:28 AM
Just like in the real world there is no such thing as free money. When someone says free there will always be a catch to it. If want to earn tokens then you should work for it. Try participating bounty campaigns, they give good amount of tokens depending on the job. Since you are a newbie focus on making your rank go up to jr. member so you can participate in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 12:23:40 AM
Airdrop and Bounty are okay. But there are also many Scam Airdrop and Bounty Scam. You have to find a good airdrop. it's not that easy anymore. in my signature you can find an airdrop from CGCX Exchange and Blockchain.io. These are two good Airdrops that will be worth something in the next months. How to get your first free tokens
Activity: 337
June 28, 2018, 12:17:26 AM

Participate in a bounty campaign to earn coins but I don't know if a newbie can join in any bounty task.
You can earn free coins from airdrops. But be very picky in choosing an airdrop, some of them are worthless and sometimes scam.
Activity: 138
June 28, 2018, 12:09:29 AM
for me join bounty campaigns but you need to rank up to Jr.Member to join campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 11:58:37 PM
In order to earned a lot of token or coin for free you to do a lot of work in Airdrops and bounty campaign or in gambling earning satoshi at of this time by participating in earning rewards points. But make it the best campiagn and rewards to avoid scam cause as far as i know many scam ICOs are being on a thread bounties section.
if ICO also commit fraud then of course bounty that we follow also do a scam with our work by not willing to pay it. I think we just have to be smart in choosing the bounty we will do to keep us paid
Activity: 546
June 27, 2018, 11:50:19 PM
This online work of airdrops and bounties is the only option to earn token and coin free from home and without any risk or any liability with our laptop and internet connection and give only some time with your daily job and bussiness.
Activity: 64
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 11:45:43 PM
There's two ways to earn coin for free: airdrops and bounty. I recommend bounty, because it's not hard and very rewarding
Activity: 83
June 27, 2018, 06:16:32 PM
I think that nothing here is really free, you need to do something even if it just airdrops you will need to conduct your search.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 06:15:28 PM
In order to earned a lot of token or coin for free you to do a lot of work in Airdrops and bounty campaign or in gambling earning satoshi at of this time by participating in earning rewards points. But make it the best campiagn and rewards to avoid scam cause as far as i know many scam ICOs are being on a thread bounties section.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 27, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

You'll have to do a lot of work. The easiest ways to earn a lot of tokens are translations, article/video creation and signature. You can look up the bounty section of this forum for many bounties you can participate in. Keep in mind that every campaign has its own rules and needs.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 06:02:49 PM
you can participate in bounty campaigns or airdrops. there are also so-called cranes, which also allow you to obtain crypto-currencies without attachments. The most effective way is bounty campaigns. with simple actions you can easily and quickly earn tokens, which can then go to the stock exchange and increase in price.
Activity: 462
June 27, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

You can actually join airdrops, campaigns, mine, or get through faucets. There's a lot of ways to earn free cryptocurrency. Joining airdrops are easy since all you need to do is to do simple tasks and register. You just need to be informed since there's a lot of opportunities to earn through cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 27, 2018, 05:40:11 PM
The only ways to earn some free and good amount of tokens is by participating in bounties such as Facebook and also signature campaigns
Activity: 94
Merit: 7
June 27, 2018, 05:38:22 PM
By joining alot of campaigns like twitter and facebook fanpage, you can earn alot of stake from bounties like video blogging or signature campaign, However there are some  ICO companies which are giving alot of free coins. if you have alot of airdrops rewards then lucky for you.
Activity: 252
June 27, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
Yes theres a lot of earning tokens by only joining through airdrops but not all of them are legit some are scammed so better watch for it,and theres most qualified for you to getvmore tokens by joining campaigns but you only got this after the project and if you obey their rules propely so be sure to join also the legit one.
Activity: 97
June 27, 2018, 05:24:48 PM
there are lots of ways earning crypto coins, first you can join bounty campaigns such as facebook, twitter, telegram or youtube blogging. or you can also join bounty signature campaign here in the forum. you can also join airdrops, and its tge simplest way earning crypto coins. just simply filled up the form. enjoy  your bounty huting mate.
Pages:
Jump to: