Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 81. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 11:43:09 AM
There are one way to earn tokens and coins here on these message board and on social media plattforms like twitter. So if you go to the bounty area. you see all the projects who has a bounty campaign. In the thread you can read the task you have to do to earn some of them. Some task are easy, some of them need more time. Choose a good one and you can earn cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 11:41:26 AM
Yes, there are ways, Participating in some airdrops but airdrop are having random profit and some are just scam it is more likely, another way is participating in bounty campaigns, in this you can have an accurate profit and can see your status but it takes time and needed to wait still.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
The best way is bounty campaigns or freelancing. If you have any needed skills, you can get tokens as salary. Just think a little and you will find the way how to monetize your skills.

And you won't get them for free. Anyway, you must work to earn something.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 11:03:28 AM
You can earn token by joining airdrop and participating in the bounty campaign. It is simple to do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
There is no such thing as for free. It's either you have to pay money or you have to pay using your time and effort. Well, if you talking about money only then there is a way to earn token just utilizing your time and effort without money involve. Joining bounty campaigns is the best way to earn token and could able to exchange this to bitcoin or any other coins in the future. I have encountered failed projects but I'm confident that legitimate coins will make a way for the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 10:53:44 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

You can actually earn by doing bounty campaigns, airdrops, faucet, mining and a lot more. You just need to know how to join and do the tasks that are required to be able to earn free coins or tokens. There are a lot of campaigns out there, just feel free to look for them and to fill up the form.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 10:52:05 AM
There are several ways to earn free coins and token here in bitcointalk forum or in cryptocurrency world. You just need to participate in some bounty campaigns and airdops to earn free token. By posting and reaching at least jr member and above you can now join in some bounty campaigns that offers several campaigns like signature campaign, social media campaign, translation campaign, and etc. And also you can participate in airdops to get additional free token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
June 24, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

Well, bounty, airdrop. It takes a lot of time and now the payment has become small, cuz too many participants. This was true and profitable about 2 years ago, but not now
Activity: 158
June 24, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
You can earn token and coin for free if you participate in an airdrop or to an ICO bounty campaign but, you need to do the required tasks inorder to received them. Airdrop is easy to do since it only requires you to join, follow, and share/tweets their social media account post. On bounty campaign, choose what's best and easiest for you to do for the given campaign. They are giving higher stakes here depending on what campaign you have chosen.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 10:40:22 AM
Airdrops bro, Airdrops. Just find good airdrops, apply for them. and wallah.. you have your free coins. But now a days there are lot of crappy coins with airdrops who don't worth anything but still Airdrops are the way to go. By the way, if you can then you should also go for some bounties. They are also free but they do need some effort and time to be done.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
June 24, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

So you can find a coin free friend you should learn about coin through what methods. From finding out you' ll see coin can be free through coin projects. Depending on the purpose of the developer , they will have campaigns to disseminate their coin through media channels. Like facebook , twitter , youtube... So if you want coin free friend you should create accounts on these media channels and participate in the legacy campaigns of coin publishers to earn coin free
Activity: 50
June 24, 2018, 10:32:57 AM
Airdrops, bounties and giveaways. For example you can join airdrop. Most of time they ask you to wear theirs signature, which isn't proble. But you need to check it out, will you can't get more in another project Wink
Activity: 822
June 24, 2018, 10:31:25 AM
The surest thing i know where you can get free coin are bounty campaign and airdrops, token are send to participants for fulfilling some tasks afterward reward are paid.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
In order to earn free token from ICO's you should join their bounty campaign like signature campaign and social media campaign also airdrops. Just follow the rules in joining bounties and at the end of ICO you will get paidnso you don't need to invest inorder to earn.
Activity: 443
June 24, 2018, 10:22:11 AM
If you want earn free tokens then you can participate in Airdrops but it didn't give you much more tokens.
You can earn much more token through participate in Bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 09:38:47 AM
Bounty, many people come here just want to join bounty campaign. It's because very profitable and can earn big income if you are lucky choose best project.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

There are many ways to earn free bitcoin and one of the most popular is by participating airdrop campaign where we can participate as much as we can because there are so many ICOs that offers airdrop campaign and aside from that we can also participate in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
June 24, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

Start with an easier way first. Follow airdrop because just register our account then we will get free coin. And if you want to get more tokens please follow bounty campaign includes bounty social media and signature campaign.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 09:24:42 AM
i'm thinking to do the bounties..
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
June 24, 2018, 09:03:51 AM
participating in bounty is the best way for you to earn coins, you also get it by visiting the Faucet site, it's very easy. you are a newbie, I suggest you follow bounty twitter or facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: