Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 78. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 10:20:06 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

No, nothing is free, if it is totally free, it is a trap. You can still offer your goods and services in exchange of coins and tokens, not for free, but at least you earn it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

Everyone wants to get a token for free, especially if it generates huge profits. so throw away a lot of thinking like that, I suggest you should start to seek knowledge and experience in the crypto industry.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
June 27, 2018, 10:12:37 AM
if you want a token or coin free without work you can play a faucet. but if you are willing to work on the existing rules, you can join a bounty campaign and you can get better paychecks. but provided that you must follow the rules to be paid
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 27, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

If you want to earn some coin or token for free, you have to work which is participating in some bounty program or airdrop which is a one time job for free coins.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
June 27, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
For me the easiest way to earn altcoin is through bounty canpaign. It is the safest method to earn altcoin or different coins if you want to earn. Just try this because this is legit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
There are many way's on how to earn token or coin free by joining airdrops or bounty but before joining you need to do a simple research about them because now a days some of them are scam
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

Nothing else but airdrop. Only airdrop gives you a free token. Bounty campaigns are not free token because you work for it to get rewarded with token after a bounty campaign ends. So, try the airdrop bounty it is the only thing that gives a free token but definitely just a very little amount.
Activity: 231
June 27, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
First, you need to have a wallet for specific coins. Then, you can participate on airdrops provided your wallet address. Most of airdrops required ERC20 wallet and you can create that one on myetherwallet.com or use Imtoken for mobile apps. Be aware that every have their own wallet like erc20, windows, linux or macOS. Good luck on hunting you coins.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
I take part in the bounty. so I want to earn a lot of tokens and get rich), but while in my wallet is empty. But I do not lose hope and work hard
As a person, we have different strategies and techniques how to earned tokens or coin free by simply participating in the campaign or joining some airdrops of different project they launched. Through constructing our opinions, in desired topic, we can already earning tokens after ICO ends and wait for an exchange to have already a coin.
Activity: 308
June 27, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

If you earn something, it is NEVER free! You will have to do some work anyway. And every mouse knows where the free cheese is. So do your best and earn money:)

Exactly there is no easy way of earning money, you have to exert some efforts if you really want to make good profit here in crypto. Every action that you will take requires a lot of labor to meet your goals in life. Many individuals who gamble themselves with this stuff and nobody earn money as easy as what others may think.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

I think it's useless if you get a free token but do not have a sale value. moreover you are pursuing profits without investing in the crypto industry. it will be difficult, because after all you do not have much knowledge and broad insight to be able to do all things related to crypto.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
I take part in the bounty. so I want to earn a lot of tokens and get rich), but while in my wallet is empty. But I do not lose hope and work hard
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 09:50:31 AM
Well to earn lot of coins and tokens is not that difficult. But to earn lot of worthy coins is difficult. You usually don't find much worth coins, most of them are just coins made by some individuals and they just get alot of youtube subscribers, twitter followers, telegram group members and other social media exposure but their coins usually worth nothing. But there are few that are worthy but to differentiate between them is really difficult
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
June 27, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

If you earn something, it is NEVER free! You will have to do some work anyway. And every mouse knows where the free cheese is. So do your best and earn money:)
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 27, 2018, 09:38:52 AM
The simplest version of what here has repeatedly been written is of course participation in bounty and airdrops. However, you should be warned that everything can be more difficult than it seems. Ladies with small ranks of accounts sometimes do not take in the bounty. And they are also paid very little.
Activity: 112
June 27, 2018, 09:24:36 AM
The best way to earn tokens and free coin is by doing bounty and airdrop. Airdrop is the mot easiest way to earn token.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 08:49:23 AM
already many who answered, by following bounty and airdrop. bounty is very profitable if bounty successful and token price is expensive, but must continue to be active in this forum. if airdrop is very easy, just share in social media or friend, enter wallet address, and you will get coins for free. but not all runs easily, sometimes there are not successful and can lose.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 08:37:13 AM
Nothing is free. You have to spend your time and effort here. And that is Bounty. You just join, doing some task like traslate, make post, blog, video, and something according to the campaign. And after that you can get reward. And that is Bounty.
Activity: 87
June 27, 2018, 04:27:37 AM
There are a few ways to earn free coins, but does not necessarily means you are gaining money by gaining coins, as coins that  you may receive through airdrops most of them never reach any exchanges, and even if they do, they are on shitty exchanges such as fork-delta which are crap. 
Activity: 144
June 27, 2018, 03:10:20 AM
try to participate on airdrops and bounty campaigns it's the best way to earn tokens for free, you just need to do more research before you'll support the project since you're investing your time and effort.
Pages:
Jump to: