Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 82. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 08:59:19 AM
I know a rather interesting coin of OLXA, they say a very promising coin. For registration is given the AirDrop Bonus - 500 coins. In the drop-down menu, select ACCOUNT and then Register, enter a name, come up with a password and register. Then go to your mail and confirm the registration.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 08:31:04 AM
To earn the most, write a good article and if you have language skills, try to do translation campaigns. These pay the best, and of course, signature but you need a high ranking to be able to earn good amounts of free coins.
Activity: 30
June 24, 2018, 07:27:38 AM
Earning tokens has so many ways to go about it.Either a bounty hunter, airdrop participants or participating in an ICO are some of the ways but you can equally earn tokens as a miner.The sad part is that after working hard to earn tokens,people just dump them at a cheaper price and later regret.
Activity: 57
June 23, 2018, 08:21:33 PM
This is an easy question but helpful for beginner in crypto well if you want to earn some free tokens and coin you must participate some airdrops and bounty and make sure that the project is not scam read about the project so your effort will be worth and you must work hard and learn crypto then market that's all I know mate good day
Activity: 192
June 23, 2018, 08:21:21 PM
you can follow some airdrop. airdrop gives free coins to airdrop participants. The benefits gained from airdrop are also good. Airdrop usually only works once. So you can follow as many airdrop as you like. Bounty also gives you free coins, but bounty is mostly a long-term project, and you should be patient to receive your coins.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 23, 2018, 08:09:49 PM
There are so many ways of earning tokens on this platform as a newbie, Just make sure you participate in as many bounties you can and earn some good amount of tokens.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
June 23, 2018, 08:01:48 PM
Free tokens can be received from a baunty companies, the signature companies and airdrops, but from the third you will not receive much. Also you can get tokens from referral links, I started with it.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 11:43:16 AM
Bounty,airdrop and taps cryptocurrencies,the more they did besides fraud is not to make money for free,you either spend time or money)
Activity: 97
June 23, 2018, 11:25:38 AM
The only way where you can earn token free is by participating in airdrops. Do participate in a lot of airdrops where you think is legit. Ofcourse you need first to look for their background so you'll not be able to be scammed.
Activity: 434
June 22, 2018, 06:47:02 AM
If you are willing to invest, then trading cryptocurrencies is a very good option, but if you do not want to bear the risk of buying and selling, then you can choose a bounty quest. Signing and translating can be a way to earn a lot of rewards!
Activity: 214
June 22, 2018, 06:28:27 AM
It is more easy to earn tokens and coins for free as you register or participate in airdrops. Is there any other way you guys think?
Activity: 2
June 22, 2018, 06:01:56 AM
You can participate in bounties to earn coins. But I suggest you to gain higher rank first so that you can get more stakes.
Activity: 92
June 22, 2018, 06:00:29 AM
Ad a newbie, it may be hard and challenging to earn free tokens here because the way I know us from bounties like signature, social media, translation, article bounties and co but most don't accept newbie rank but you should be able to join airdrops
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 21, 2018, 03:33:32 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Hello newbie welcome to this forum. There are many way to earn bitcoin and token, If you want earn Bitcoin, you have to participate in signature campaign. For that you should improve your ranking. Minimum member ranking is required. Else you could participate in bounty campaign for free token. Bounty is a simple task or job created by a coin developer that you carry out to earn free coins usually before and during ICO buy tweeting about the project or promoting their projects, participating in a forum with the signature campaigns, posting it on a FB, Every signature campaigns has some set of rule, if you complete that task depend upon the rule, the ICO company will pay you with their coins for your job.
Activity: 336
June 21, 2018, 03:27:17 PM
At the forum and participating in bounty companies you can earn without investing your money. It is to take part in a subscription company, write an article or make a translation.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 02:20:09 PM
try to participate on airdrops and bounty campaigns it's the best way to earn tokens for free, you just need to do more research before you'll support the project since you're investing your time and effort.
Activity: 163
June 21, 2018, 02:09:37 PM
At the moment, this is very difficult, because many projects pay a long time, but if for a long perspective, you can do bounty , but is only my opinion!
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 02:02:03 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Easy dude, do bounties,airdrops . Spend not less then 2-4 hours daily in 2-3 months you will have decent amount of crypto for investing or trading
Activity: 42
June 21, 2018, 01:52:23 PM
do the Airdrops
Activity: 101
June 21, 2018, 01:49:52 PM
Participate is airdrops but be warned as most of them are scam's but some of them are really worth if you are lucky. The one I am wearing in my signature is called PRiV they are doing 20 airdrops 2 are already done lot of people got really good amount of PRiV. Also PRiV is listed on CREX24 so you can trade it with BTC , ETH and other cryptocurrency. Other ways to earn cryptocurrency is through bounty campaigns and social Media campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: