Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 13. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 24, 2018, 06:54:20 AM
There's a lot of way to get free coins/tokens.
You can participate on any bounties but you need to be atleast a jr member and higher.
But since you are a newbie i suggest that social media campaign is the only way to get free coins.
Also airdrop, selfdrop too(need gas fee, totally not free lol).
Participate on other project that have refferal program but you need to invite people who want to invest in.

Anyway there's a lot of way mate. You can search all here, just use the search button.
Activity: 336
October 24, 2018, 06:39:48 AM
You can earn money simply by participating in bounty companies performing not complicated tasks in social networks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 24, 2018, 06:29:30 AM
You can participate in airdrops. It does not take too much time and can give a small profit. If you want to gain more, you need to take part in different bounty campaigns. The rewards are much higher. And if you have some savings left, you can start with trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 06:25:55 AM
HOQU team announced huge ETH airdrop several weeks befero. You should check it, because they were going to raffle 15 ETH or even more. However, I am not sure about it right now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 15, 2018, 08:43:35 PM
In a free way, it is unlikely that you will get tokens, even bounty and airdrop require effort and time, so if you want to get tokens you should either invest or participate in bounty.

These two things you will do because you need time to produce something that you can get seems to follow the bounty.
I think the only way to get a free token is to joined airdrop, airdrop is really the number one ways to earn or get free token but we can really earn a verry few amount on it, bounty is not considered as free because we need to work to have a token as a salary of our effort, same with investing, investing an ICO is not really free you have to pay for it and even if they have 20 to 30%  bunos amount of token that is not considered as free because you cannot have it if you are not an investor.
Activity: 297
October 15, 2018, 08:29:34 PM
In a free way, it is unlikely that you will get tokens, even bounty and airdrop require effort and time, so if you want to get tokens you should either invest or participate in bounty.

These two things you will do because you need time to produce something that you can get seems to follow the bounty.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
October 15, 2018, 07:58:48 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

there are lots of bounties/airdrops available for new projects.  if you have much time and skills to offer, the more you will get.  just know which projects to choose as not are of the same quality.  some are good and some are bad.
Activity: 208
October 15, 2018, 07:56:36 PM

Join the airdrop and signature campaigns, just read the instructions and you will be fine. just google it and it will lead you there.
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 15, 2018, 07:53:49 PM
You can earn coin frees with joining airdrops and bounties. You need to follow icos telegram channels or bitcointalk forum threads for that. Also please follow these icos on twitter. You can earn free coins with these ways.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 07:43:18 PM
If you want to earn free tokens and coins, the only way to sign up for a forum signature campaign. Finish well you will get bonus. This is the best way to save money and still have money. But you have to work hard to write, it takes a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 462
October 15, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
Try to earn free by doing some task in some project be a bounty hunter. By being bounty hunter you will earn by doing some task that the project have been giving to you and you will pay for according to what task you have done. And try to participate in some airdrop, there are some airdrop that you will just fill up a form and some airdrop have some task to be done to have their airdrop.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 07:35:55 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 07:18:12 PM
one way to get coins for free is to follow the bounty campaign and airdrop campaign, but you have to go through various rules to get these coins and also you have to be a little patient waiting because sometimes the bounty campaign takes a long time to make payments to the participant bounty
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 15, 2018, 06:35:58 PM
If you have the money you can invest in trade and trade, you can also earn on the bounty but do not count on a big profit here
October 15, 2018, 04:24:26 AM
I think joining the bounty campaign is one of the best way to earn free token. Its hard to find free token at this time because as i observed nothing comes for a free. Even if you join those bounty campaign it's still not for free because you used energy, loads etc.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
October 15, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

Just join some airdrops, register and wait until you received your coins or tokens for free. Don't forget to create your wallet first before join...

You can find a lot of ongoing airdrops here:

1. https://airdrops.io/
2. https://airdropking.io/

October 15, 2018, 04:15:48 AM

It's easy to earn token and coin  in bitcointalk . Here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 )lots of bounty and airdrop for you  .
If you want to know more ways, you can search it on google, there are many ways to earn coin and token
Activity: 472
October 15, 2018, 03:53:25 AM
By participating in airdrops you can earn free coins, but most of them are scam. You can also earn a lot of tokens by joining bounties, but for that you have complete some tasks. It is a free in a sense that you don't have to invest any money from your pocket.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 03:41:14 AM
The best way to get free tokens is to participate in bounty companies. The biggest are the signature and blogging companies.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 03:33:08 AM
There are a lot of bounty campaigns that you can choose from, one of which you can earn tokens or coins for free but most of them can be earned in exchange of promoting their ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: