Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 96. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 06:44:05 AM
Hm, best choose for you - bounty and airdrops. If you have good GPU and free electro - try to mining some coins and after invest them in good project, if youre lucky - you can get a big profit Cool
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 06:42:43 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

How possible a lot coin earning totally free? but yeah i know airdrop coin is totally free but very small amount just if you need fill up google form.
I suggest airdrop telegram channel for free coin https://t.me/AirdropAlert and https://t.me/Officialairdropalert
Activity: 24
May 23, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
Nothing is free in life and nothing good come easy...all you need is to work a little by joining airdrops and bounties campaign when you meet up with all their requirement you earn token...it is that simple goodluck
Activity: 181
May 23, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

One of many ways to earn token and coins free is to join the Bounty campaign, you can earn altcoins and token from it, first you have to register an account first in this thread, therefore you can join bounty campaign such as social media campaign, you will earn coins and tokens from promoting the ICO
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:14:05 AM
The ways are obvious. AirDrop and bounty, you dont need to know more for now, if you are a bewbie here. Go and do your job
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 01:38:04 AM

Airdrops and bounties are what you need, another thing is that many refuse them because as a result they receive trash, which is then difficult to sell. But as they say free of charge and this is very pleased with self-esteem.
Activity: 420
May 23, 2018, 01:28:32 AM
to get token a lot of ways to get it can be by following the bounty and also Airdrop, for my own I follow the Airdrop much easier to get the token because only by filling out the Airdrop registration form only.
Activity: 90
May 23, 2018, 12:04:24 AM
I know that the way to get tokens for free is to participate in airdrops and rewards, but be careful of scams. Many airdrops are scams.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 22, 2018, 11:34:47 AM
You have to be patient and persistent because sometimes you will not get what you expect. You might fill airdrop forms and later discover that it's fake. You may do bounties and not get paid because the project will not succeed. You have to be prepared for all these because sooner or later you might encounter them.

Its very good for you to know now before you start so that you can determine whether it's worth the effort .
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
May 22, 2018, 11:19:03 AM
to get a coin or token for free is quite simple.
can be through Bounty or Airdrop program.
but there are some terms and conditions that must be fulfilled if you want to participate, each project has different terms and conditions.
Bounty programs have complex terms and conditions but the rewards are large enough than Airdrop
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
May 22, 2018, 11:15:40 AM
You need to find some bounty campaigns from promising projects and participate in them by reposting, likes and so on. Also you can take part in different airdrops. They are easier than bounties but the reward is not as big.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
There are many ways to earn some free tokens, the easiest way is, joining an airdrop, where you don't have to do a complicated things.
Just registered as requested, then wait to get some free coins.
Activity: 70
May 22, 2018, 11:02:47 AM
You can take part in the bounty program of a trustful ICO (every project has its own terms which you should follow).
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
May 22, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

There are many ways to earn free tokens! You can join the Airdrop program, join the Bounty program! Make or receive a program to receive rewards after doing so!
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 22, 2018, 11:00:29 AM
The best way is to buy video cards and to mine  coins you are interested in. You also can earn coins on bounty campaigns and airdrops.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 22, 2018, 10:57:38 AM
You can follow bounty campaign to get a free token. but it is not provided free of charge, you must promote the ICO products so that investors want to invest their money into the project. can be promoted through this forum (signature campaign), social media (FB, twitter, etc.), blog/youtube and you can also be their translator.
then you can also follow the airdrop to get a free token. the task is just to invite people to want to join the site, the more referrals you have, the more tokens you can also
Activity: 77
May 22, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
Join in bounty campaigns by participating in facebook, twitter,signature or telegram campaigns.
However, you cant participate on signature campaign yet. You have to rank up to jr.member by posting a minimum of 30.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 22, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

For you to earn a token you can find any active Bounty Campaigns and participate on it for you to gain. But the token that you are going to recieved depends of the rank you have. The work of bounty is to keep posting but you are really required to follow the rules that they have implemented for you to be able to construct the exact way.
Activity: 490
May 20, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
You are a newbie now, keep putting your post and you will become Jr. member. Then apply your signature. you can earn free token and coin while working in face book and twitter.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 18, 2018, 06:25:01 AM

There is no way to earn coins for FREE. At least you will invest your TIME in it.  I think that you should try airdrops and bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: