Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 97. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 06:10:37 AM
There are many ways you can get free altcoin and tokens, participate in Airdrop programs, do the job and get bonuses! or many other ways, you can refer to more at this forum!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 18, 2018, 06:07:35 AM
Most of the time the bounty thread is a way to get free tokens.
The bounty thread, however, doesn't get a lot of tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
May 18, 2018, 06:05:18 AM
I will suggest you first try to increase your rank because as a newbie you cant join good signature bounty campaigns but still you can join bounty which accepts newbies and work and also you can join social media bounty too to earn good coins for just Retweets and Like/Share work . Other side You can fill good airdrops too to get free coins. And you can try some mobile apps  for mining some coins and you can do mining from pc. So there is lot of ways to earn free coins but its depends on you in which side you can work.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 05:32:38 AM
There are many way to earn free coin or token,The most poplour ways are to participating in bounties and airdrop for new ICOs has been good for some people.Searching and read about it.this is only the way to earn free coins and token without any investment.you have to just promoting the latest ICOs information and posting thers posts on social media.and do more activity any earn more rewards.
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 05:15:23 AM
for me you will not earn a free token if you really want to earn you to invest in a coin to earn it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 05:09:53 AM
If you don't have enough money to invest in ICO, you can still earn free altcoin by participating in its bounty campaigns. Just join in their bounty campaign and do some social tasks like sharing post in facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc. And at the end of the bounty campaign you can get altcoin rewards.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 04:17:24 AM
Here we have a chance to get free coins, only thing is to participate in airdrop campaign and bounty campaign.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 04:17:18 AM
Bounty, many people come here just want to join bounty campaign. It's because very profitable and can earn big income if you are lucky choose best project.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
May 18, 2018, 04:16:28 AM
The best is to join various bounty campaigns running on the bitcointalk platform,  better still for a streamlined campaign,  go to bountyhive.io
Activity: 644
May 18, 2018, 04:11:09 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Since you already have an account here. Better participate in Social media and Signature campaigns. Some bounty campaigns are accepting Jr. Members and Newbies. Or participating in some legit airdrops are also good in earning free tokens.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 04:04:49 AM
I agree with the mention that the best way to earn coin is to invest in it.
Airdrops provide you only small coins. Bounty campaigns give profit after long period of time.
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
There are couple of ways to earn tokens without buying them,  by doing bounty which can be either social media include facebook and twitter campaign doing some tasks to promote ICOs or posting useful posts on the forum here  by wearing signature of ICO which is often referred to as signature campaign and lastly filling airdrop forms is another means of getting tokens for free.
Activity: 301
May 18, 2018, 02:38:49 AM
To earn money, people participate in bounty campaign. There you can earn various crypto coins, which can be exchanged for the Etherium.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 02:36:07 AM
I earn free tokens by participating in bounty programs promoting their fundraising program after the end of the program they will repay me with the same token and I can sell it for money or bitcoin investment
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 18, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

Go to bounties section here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 and join the bounty there. For free coins, you can join many airdrops there, usually you only need to fill the form to get the free tokens but remember most of airdrops are useless and only have a low price. I recommend to join the bounty to get more tokens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
Just as everyone said, you need to join some bounty campaign.
What is bounty campaign, just check them in the beginner section, you should find them.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 18, 2018, 02:24:22 AM
I suggest you focus on improving your post quality op which can help you a lot when it comes to participating in bounty campaigns in this forum in the future. It is possible to earn money without investing anything in this cryptocurrency market, but it requires you to possess certain skills. For example, if you wish to participate in signature campaigns, you need to possess good writing skills. Focus on improving your skills first which will automatically help you acquire money earning opportunities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 02:22:14 AM

I think this had been asked before and the answer will be plain simple: There are numerous ways to earn tokens especially for starters.
1. Airdrops : you can find this on market place and these projects are giving away certain amount of token to be distributed. If you want a bigger amount i suggest you join
2. Bounty campaign: campaigns like these can earn you much tokens, but you will have to allot time to post I the forum. There are ways other than posting in the forum like Twitter, Facebook Reddit and even youtube.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 02:10:08 AM
there is no free coins. you will have to work in order to get paid. airdrop is easy to join but the reward is very low and sometimes they don't pay you. better join bounty campaigns they have signature, facebook, twitter etc. but of course you have to work.
Activity: 59
May 18, 2018, 02:07:36 AM
There are many ways that you can trade through the market but now the market downturn is very easy to lose, you can also take part in a number of airdrop or bounty activities, usually the airdrop is very little value and the bounty takes a long time to stick to.
Pages:
Jump to: