Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 98. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 02:06:44 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Earning should not be your first priority here, there are many threads here where you are expected to read and learn how this forum operates and ensure that your post are of high quality while you rank up to Jr.member.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

You can always checkout for skill selling!

This concept is very unique and for that you need to know what are you capable of. Video creation is bets service which can pay huge tokens or coins to you, some of them even pay you in BTC payments. Last time I worked for ELgima people they made me 400 USD for creating the 5 minutes video.

If you have any skills in multimedia (logo making, signature BB code making etc ) then you can always hit the road in right direction and earn tokens.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
English-Filipino Translator
May 18, 2018, 02:02:39 AM
You can earn token or coin for free but you need to do their task you can join in any bounty campaigns that capable to your rank and any social media by that you can earn token or coins for free until the end of the project and you can sell them or hold until it reach a high price.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 01:59:23 AM
You can join short and do bounty activities. This is a good way to earn a replacement coin. But the premise is that you need to find good projects so that you can get a lot of profits. I think this is the best way to get free tokens.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 18, 2018, 01:58:18 AM

I suggest to you try to explore this forum for at least 1day, study all the rules and learn how to join bounty campaign. You still have to learn more things but you are on the right place. Just keep on yourself busy about studying and you can have a free coin that is beyond your expectation.
agree you might get banned for spamming or low post post quality you need to learn in order to get high post quality just by reading you will learn alot and its not worth to join on bounty campaigns, campaign that pays in bitcoin or token that already have exchange is better than waiting for 2 months to receive the token and having the coin undervalue when it hits exchange.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 18, 2018, 01:54:27 AM
You had enough answers on how it is to get tokens for free.

I'll just give you some tip that when you are joining airdrops, there will be some modus that will ask you to send this "xx" amount of eth or btc to their wallets in exchange of your eligibility to receive the airdrop and some will ask you for your private keys. If any of the said has been experienced, please refrain of giving any information to them or sending an amount to them.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 01:51:01 AM
You can join crypto airdrops. You just need to have social media accounts and the task simple and easy to do. You just need to be patient and the reward depends on your hardwork. For starters, I recommend participating in airdrops since it is absolutely free! There are many opportunities that awaits you here in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 01:46:42 AM
For a newbie like you, best way to earn token and coin for free is to join Airdrop bounty & social media bounty as many as you want, these bounties are open for all ranks and as long as you do your job promoting the project you've join you can earn plenty of rewards..
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 01:27:14 AM
How to get tokens or coins for free in my opinion a lot. But at the moment I know only a few. By following a bounty you will get no big capital but the results can be in large, faucet, airdrop. Maybe that's all I know at the moment.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 01:25:09 AM
bounties are everywhere mate, you just need to find the right bounty. Do your tasks and obey the rules, do not cheat on it. And finally just be patience with the distributions. Eventually, you will earned those coins/tokens
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 01:18:50 AM

If by "free" you mean zero cost, there are many ways to do it. As a rule of nature, people will pay to fulfill their demand. You can always offer your services or goods earn some coins/tokens, just like with fiat currency.

If you want to earn "a lot", you need to work harder. If you prefer to use your minimum effort, you can do gambling or currency trading, but that's up to personal preference, and is not recommended if you cannot afford what you can't lose.
Activity: 278
May 18, 2018, 01:13:45 AM
Free cheese only in a mousetrap
Bounty and airdrop, that's all
Faucet is not too good now
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
May 18, 2018, 01:07:27 AM
Nothing in this life is FREE my friend.if you joined here to make some quick money, you simply won't . you can join bounty campaigns,but you will have to upgrade you account first to at least "member" then you can make some bucks.Good Luck
Activity: 406
May 18, 2018, 12:43:57 AM
Since you're a newbie, I will gladly give you a warm welcome! This is a right place for you if you want to learn more about crypto and of course you want to earn decent money. Well first, you can join in bounties here in the forum, each bounty has a corresponding payments depending on your rank here. For now if you have a good amount of followers in social media then you can use that for social media campaign. Another way is joining airdrop, I cannot assure u that you can earn big in airdrops.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 12:39:17 AM
Have a lot of discussion about your question, Simply search for it in this thread and take time to read Grin
Activity: 1
May 18, 2018, 12:39:07 AM
Thanks for all the info
Activity: 181
May 18, 2018, 12:38:04 AM

There are several ways to get free coins or tokens. You can participate in an airdrop program of some new projects, you just fill in the data or do a very simple task, then you will get some tokens or coins for free. Furthermore, you can participate in a bounty program, you can follow social media campaigns or signature campaigns. Signature campaigns are a good choice because more results are gained than others. Especially if you are in this forum with a high ranking.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
May 18, 2018, 12:37:48 AM

In this forum,you can earn more token and coin by following the project's rule.But if you find free,you have to fill the form of airdrop and also maintain the role of this.Because,airdrop is the only way of earning free token or coin.Though it is risky for scam airdrop.
Activity: 434
May 18, 2018, 12:31:50 AM
sign in and join the airdrop. tokens and coins can be obtained free of charge from there. only need to register alone was able to get results but not great. or it could use the faucet that many people use even though the result will not be visible at all.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
May 18, 2018, 12:27:22 AM

Most people will say join bounty program and airdrop is the best option you have, it's true my friend. Besides that, I don't see any way to earn free coins or token. If you have money it will easy to get token/ coins and make them as passive income with invest strategy. Keep try and maybe you can create new way to earn free coins it will help people who doesn't have money to start create income, it will very helpful. 
Pages:
Jump to: