Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 99. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 12:03:23 AM

if you want to get a free token you can follow the airdrops and if you want to get free coins you can follow the bounty that many people follow to get profit then I suggest you follow airdrops and bounty program

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
May 18, 2018, 12:03:08 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

You can earn airdrops for free but will expose your privacy.

Participating in social bounties for new ICOs has been good for some people.  You can read about a lot of those in here and what you need to do to get a reward for promoting their project.   

If you have a smartphone you can get some apps that pay out in tokens for certain activities.  I use Storm Play and have earned about 1250 Storm tokens in the last 2 months just from playing games and stuff. 

And if you have a PC with a graphics card, you might be able to mine some coins for the cost of electricity for your card. 

That's all stuff I've been doing lately...haven't really put any money toward crypto, just time and electricity cost for mining.   Lots of YouTube resources for that stuff if you want to learn more, or browse around on the forums here.
The tokens from apps are not free because you spend time playing and abandoning your other duties. It is difficult to also withdraw the tokens after you have earned them. So it is time wasting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 11:36:20 PM
how to get token or coin free by following or working in bounty campaign, as long as we work in bounty campaign we will get a token or coin free if the project we follow has been completed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 17, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

I suggest to you try to explore this forum for at least 1day, study all the rules and learn how to join bounty campaign. You still have to learn more things but you are on the right place. Just keep on yourself busy about studying and you can have a free coin that is beyond your expectation.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

if the way to get a token is there, but all there is no free to get token. if you are interested in bounty campaign please try it because in bounty campaign offer token gift if the bounty is finished, and of course, you have to obey the rules that have been made by bounty campaign.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
May 17, 2018, 11:23:17 PM
Nothing comes for free, but you can get coins & tokens without paying money by accomplishing some required tasks during Airdrop/bounty.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

bounty, airdrop , faucet ,minning and much more, please to find her You can get a free coin or token
Activity: 125
May 17, 2018, 11:01:33 PM
You must have just entered the encryption industry. With rewards and airdrops, you get free tokens. Before that, you have to post more valuable posts in the forum. Pay more attention to the bounty activities of some projects and participate in them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 11:01:23 PM
For me there only one thing or way that earn coin without effort and investing your money. The airdrop.. airdrop is so profitable but not all of them because mostly of them are scam and shitcoin
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 10:58:39 PM
Participating in social bounties for new ICOs has been good for some people.  You can read about a lot of those in here and what you need to do to get a reward for promoting their project.   

If you have a smartphone you can get some apps that pay out in tokens for certain activities.  I use Storm Play and have earned about 1250 Storm tokens in the last 2 months just from playing games and stuff. 

And if you have a PC with a graphics card, you might be able to mine some coins for the cost of electricity for your card. 

That's all stuff I've been doing lately...haven't really put any money toward crypto, just time and electricity cost for mining.   Lots of YouTube resources for that stuff if you want to learn more, or browse around on the forums here.
Activity: 5
May 17, 2018, 10:53:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: