Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 15. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Sometimes it is hard to explain bitcoin for grownups so they might be in the same category as teenagers. What can we do? Let's explain it to them exactly how we understand it
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
You don't need to. Time by time, they will learn if they think it's important!
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
it's hard to explain to the child while I just show the video on YouTube, but unfortunately my child does not show interest in it))) is still an early 8 age.
That's right, bitcoin takes full concentration and it's hard for kids to understand bitcoin, maybe if they're high school then they'll understand about bitcoin because of the many things we have to say, and high school is the ideal age.

You don't have to explain a kid viguriously what Bitcoin is, just a matter of facts or principles in order for him to grasp the idea around Bitcoin. For real, if you would have to explain a kid what Bitcoin is, would you mention about profits/losses? Not exactly, because making and losing money isn't the main motivation bitcoin has been brought up to existance, but because until now, us humans had no neutral money system.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
Best way of explaining is using the gold analogy.

But I think explaining it to a person in his/her early teens will be quite diffiicult. Best to wait till the person reaches late teens and then explain
Yes ,it is so hard to explain to them especially if they are not interested to waste just like 2-4hours a day spending time to bitcoin .
But its easy to explain if the teenagers are openminded with business and money and they know how value each money that goes on their hands
Yes, that's true my first time to tell my kid about bitcoin they dont interested. Now he is in college now they understand now about bitcoin, he interested to earn high profit. He learn how to invest in his subject in school. Now he joining in bitcoin for his future to become successful.....
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
it's hard to explain to the child while I just show the video on YouTube, but unfortunately my child does not show interest in it))) is still an early 8 age.
That's right, bitcoin takes full concentration and it's hard for kids to understand bitcoin, maybe if they're high school then they'll understand about bitcoin because of the many things we have to say, and high school is the ideal age.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
If i would have to explain a kid what Bitcoin is, i would compare Bitcoin to fiat money.

Then tell them fiat money is the money issued by banks, whereas Bitcoin is YOUR money. Nobody can take it away from you. Banks can devaluate money by printing more. Bitcoin will only increase for the reason people will incline towards certainty, trustless systems, and their money not being owned by any institution.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
At the very least these children and teenagers must have background knowledge about the market at least. Only by assuring that their kinds are ready, you could start educating them about bitcoin. Teenagers are easier to teach in my opinion since they already have a good background knowledge about the internet and the computer. Start by telling them that bitcoin is originally meant to be a currency for the internet, however, due to certain circumstances including its continuous rise in value, people found a way to earn profit from it. Then teach them all the complicated things as well as the dos and don't of bitcoin owning abd bitcoin investing.
Activity: 266
Teenagers are easier to explain about new technologies, my son immediately penetrated into the topic when I described to him superficially what is the stock exchange and extraction, he is 12 years old.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
It is very difficult to explain to teenagers, especially children, because children do not need to be introduced to bitcoin or currency and so on, but for teenagers it is necessary because teenagers may already understand what bitcoin,no need to bother to explain it directly because they can search the internet-internet network, youtube etc.
If you can spend a little of times to teach the teenagers know the knowledge about cryptocurrency and Bitcoin, I think you should to do that. Because internet is a large world, the teenagers can choose wrong source to learn the knowledge about cryptocurrency and make them become the gambler instead of an investor or the developer in the future.
Activity: 392
Explaining about bitcoin to everyone is not an easy thing but i guess explaining  will be more effective if there are some videos and other materials showing the benefits of bitcoin in life.
Activity: 206
It is very difficult to explain to teenagers, especially children, because children do not need to be introduced to bitcoin or currency and so on, but for teenagers it is necessary because teenagers may already understand what bitcoin,no need to bother to explain it directly because they can search the internet-internet network, youtube etc.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
If I own,if there is to explain to children I can not explain because it is very difficult to explain to children because children do not know online and digital money, if you explain to a teenager is very easy because most of the teenagers now everything you see online and is very easy to explain to a teenager.
yes,,I agree with your opinion,, teaches bitcoin to children best is very difficult, because children have to understand what it is bitcoin,because bitcoin is a digital currency,but if you explain to a teenager is very easy, as You said most of the teens now they're on familiar with money online.
As long as the children want to learn more knowledge and have interesting with make money, you can teach them about Bitcoin. However, the numbers children of the world have interesting with make money or Bitcoin is very small, haha Grin.
Activity: 98
Assignments Trading Platform
If I own,if there is to explain to children I can not explain because it is very difficult to explain to children because children do not know online and digital money, if you explain to a teenager is very easy because most of the teenagers now everything you see online and is very easy to explain to a teenager.
yes,,I agree with your opinion,, teaches bitcoin to children best is very difficult, because children have to understand what it is bitcoin,because bitcoin is a digital currency,but if you explain to a teenager is very easy, as You said most of the teens now they're on familiar with money online.
I can exlplain the bitcoin  to teenagers very clear. I will introduce first the rules and regulation and also the function.I will state all the benifits possible will happen if you invest and be part of the Bitcoin World.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

Explaining cryptocurrency to your children will only be necessary depending on their age, teenager is the best stage to teach them how to earn cryptocurrency or work on the corporate world, in this time they are already thinking about their future.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
In my opinion, i will teach them in the way they will understand it in easiest way. Lets get first the teenager. Teenager now a day so very easy to explain about bitcoin. Bitcoin uses modern things gadgets and mostly internet. They are already aware on how to used all this things facebook,Twitter, Instagram and  telegram. And for children they must teach first on using construction material in acctual places but it should be done just like playing games but at the same time they can learned
I can exlplain the bitcoin  to teenagers very clear. I will introduce first the rules and regulation and also the function.I will state all the benifits possible will happen if you invest and be part of the Bitcoin World.
Activity: 88
You can explain the following:
Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto based on Blockchain technology, which was born in the economic crisis of 2018. The ambition to use paraphernalia to perform the payment function. Desire is replaced paper money in the future. Transfer the right to release money from the government through the people. Bitcoin is money or commodity that are controversial and a headache for all governments around the world.
Activity: 4
Yes, I did not know that Bettkwin profitable and it is real Shi thanks for the topics
Pages:
Jump to: