Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 26. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I need to first show them all I know in bitcoin before I explain them. Because they can not really understand the bitcoin I can not explain to them. And I also need to explain bitcoin is not a scam, if they can not help it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I'm sure with the video then we will be easy to explain anything including about bitcoin, as we know that interesting video easier to understand anyone including teenagers or children.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
it maybe difficult for someone to understand bitcoin that easy. One of the factors is they may not be intellectual master the language of using internet. for some reasons some of the teenager who is not exposed to the internet world and trying bitcoin for the first time it would take time for them to be able to understand how bitcoin works
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Discussing and explaining directly about bitcoin is an easy way to introduce bitcoin to teenagers or children, I've introduced bitcoin in that way and got them interested in bitcoin.

I think the discussion with teenagers or children is very difficult, we all know that they prefer to think of toys rather than discussions and they are difficult to concentrate, I think the easy thing we can do is download game related to bitcoin.
That's why it's important to know their interest, but in majority kids are not really interested in crypto which in their eyes are boring.
With the internet everything is possible so if they are really interested they can search in the internet and start educating themselves.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
It is not necessary for us to explain bitcoins to children because most of them are not interested to study and not full matured but to teenagers, Maybe they will get interested immediately when they know how much money they are going to earn through this kind of work or rather called as sideline.
Activity: 294
Merit: 112
Google itself.
Activity: 364
Pawsome
Discussing and explaining directly about bitcoin is an easy way to introduce bitcoin to teenagers or children, I've introduced bitcoin in that way and got them interested in bitcoin.

I think the discussion with teenagers or children is very difficult, we all know that they prefer to think of toys rather than discussions and they are difficult to concentrate, I think the easy thing we can do is download game related to bitcoin.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If a kid or a teenager is already exposed on using computer or laptops then it's going to be easy for them to understand the basics. New generations are so easy to be taught when it comes to technology.
Activity: 168
Explain to them first the offline currecies they are aware of like dollars or pesos. Then tell them that Bitcoin is also the same as these but the only difference is it is online. I think in this way, it will be clearer for them to understand rwhat Bitcoin is all about.
Activity: 74
Patience is virtue
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

I don't think so.
In fact, I really think that teenagers or children can understand Bitcoin much better than older generation.
They are born in digital age, with Internet and they are very open for the new technologies, ideas and projects.
Also, they learn much faster than elderly people and I really don't think they will need much explanation about Bitcoin.
As soon as they see benefits of Bitcoin, they will adapt it.
I don't worry about this point at all.  

My thoughts exactly. The best way to explain to teenage children what Bitcoin is is showing them the places on the Internet where they can learn about it. Two weeks later they will be explaining to you what you don't understand about Bitcoin.

I agree, they must be experience in actual or showing them the places on the Internet where they can learn about it. Experience is the best teacher for them, explaining is not enough to them to understand all and guide them also and motivate them If necessary. But of course observe it first if he/she is interested to learn about Bitcoin so that you will not wasting your time.
Activity: 60
I think first it should be explained financial education to children. After this, explain bitcoin or any other coin. Because most people don´t even know what money means. So before explain any technology, people should know the importance of economy.
They should know how to manage their own money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
You will have a create a example and narrate them in form of story. Once you describe the features in the from of story it will be easy for them to understand the exact functioning or atleast the usefulness of the product. Rest as they grow more they will learn by themselves if it interests them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
I guess that most of the teenagers won't be interested in learning how does Bitcoin work, what a pity. Basics of Bitcoin aren't difficult, even Bitcoin wiki explains it in a easy to understand way. They will have to understand Bitcoin if it becomes widely used in the future. It might be too difficult for children, though. However, it looks like children are getting used to technology in the young age. Making Bitcoin transactions is easier than paying cash. You don't have to do anything beside scanning a QR code.
Activity: 126
For now maybe teenager or children can’t understand that but in the future they  need to learn and understands everything about in Bitcoin
Activity: 45
teach them the benefits of the bitcoin. then they will have some interest on that then teach them how to buying and selling with experience they will learn
Benefits are not everything man but don't teach them anything about the money yet. Just let their childhood be worryless.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Actually, it is not too difficult to explain bitcoin to them. The problem is not with how we explain them but how can they understand our explanation quickly? I think today's most effective way to understand a thing is to include a tutorial because with the tutorial they can follow what we teach so they can quickly capture what we describe.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Maybe it can only possible if every school and collages start giving lectures.There should be an other period name "Crypto Class". Which explain about Crypto Currency, but first government should work with crypto currency to make it possible. The knowledge also comes from top down, the more the government shows interest in bitcoin the more the people & school will show interest in teaching them.

It's great if we start them in the schools but we should do well to curb the monitory aspect or the craze to make money through campaigns should be discouraged among the youth so that they focus on learning the technology and not necessarily about making money from it because that will bring up money conscious kids.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
A modern, secure, fast and practical means of payment that uses calculating power offered by computers from its own network (miners' diggers) to confirm the regularity of transactions.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
Maybe it can only possible if every school and collages start giving lectures.There should be an other period name "Crypto Class". Which explain about Crypto Currency, but first government should work with crypto currency to make it possible. The knowledge also comes from top down, the more the government shows interest in bitcoin the more the people & school will show interest in teaching them.
Pages:
Jump to: