Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 28. (Read 117995 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
This is really quite difficult. As I started to get interested in this market, I also got confused with the new definition of blockchain technology, its algorithms and its applications. I think it is best to include blockchain and bitcoin lessons in the school so that students can understand the basics properly.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
I think our biggest challenge is not to explain bitcoin to children and teenagers I’m sure they are going to understand it without too much trouble,
 I think that information technology teacher cope with this better than others
I don't think it is really easy to address them because children learn early than to write by hand or read. So why not send their gaming hobbies in an educational direction via training programs? Let the kids play and have fun while learning a foreign language is simple - developers produce many useful applications every day.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.

I agree, and before I answer, I would like to ask if there is really a need to explain this to children, I mean, the topic of economy is barely scratched and discussed to children before high school, so I don't think there is such a need for it, plus bitcoin is not an established market yet, which may change at any time due to a hundred million reasons. But to answer the question, and like most replies state, I think the best way is by analogy because if you would explain the concept of bitcoin or cryptocurrency, in general, to children, I don't think that it would arouse their attention to even listen for a while. However, if you would start with the idea of how it can help them and the positive effects it has, then there is a bigger chance for you to get and hold their attention for them to listen. Another way is to also show them how it can help like the earnings or the things you have bought with it, because, if you will just show them something like a collection of codes in the your wallet. They would not see any use for it because many teens now wants things to be easy for them with less complications.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
I will rather explain to an inquisitive one as "Bitcoins is a form of virtual currency- meaning, if you have bitcoins, you do not physically purchase goods by handing notes or tokens to the seller. Bitcoins are used for electronic purchases and transfers. You can use bitcoins to pay friends, merchants, etc. Every single purchase is immediately logged digitally (on computers) on a transaction log that tracks the time of purchase and who owns how many bitcoins.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I think our biggest challenge is not to explain bitcoin to children and teenagers I’m sure they are going to understand it without too much trouble,
Yes with the passage of time and as soon as time is passing, bitcoin will be becoming more and more popular, even children will learn about bitcoin. Although it will be a good step if we introduce bitcoin to our children or it will be introduce at school level, because bitcoin si the future currency and we are hopeful that very soon we will become able to use bitcoin for  buying daily stuff. Therefore they should be learn about bitcoin in advance so that it may become easy for them to use it in future.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
I will explain to children and adolescents but I will leih focus to teenagers because if I explain to children is not necessarily the child is easy to understand and teenagers will be easier to understand what we explain
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

There are plenty of videos that explain Bitcoin for beginners. You could use one of those. I think it's the best way.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Teenagers can not afford a Bitcoin anymore; them days are long gone.

Really they will not be able to buy bitcoin but the good thing is they can know about bitcoin more important than having. someday will make them excited and have bitcoin so introducing bitcoin is more important.
Activity: 92
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Don't worry, they will come to know about Bitcoin their ways as Social media and online has very good resources and kids can use those to teach themselves. Like this one https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/what-is-bitcoin/
Activity: 35
Teenagers can not afford a Bitcoin anymore; them days are long gone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Yes, even I find it difficult to understand bitcoin. Me as a teenager, bitcoin was introduced to me,at first I do not believe at all knowing that I can do more things than doing bitcoin. So my friends showed me what they have bought with the help of bitcoin so that time I got interested and started searching and asking about bitcoin. First and foremost,an individual must have an interest so they will enjoy learning. For children who do not have huge attention time span, it is better to not tell them all what you know,teach them little by little and they will get into it.
Activity: 154
it is very easy to explain to children and teenagers tenatng bitcoin or digital currency, and show youtube videos to them in order to learn it. and take them to where we work on bitcoin to be more confident that bitcoin is great for the future. They will be interested or not, it will depend on them.

And it's the main problem. If elder persons will learn everything about new thing and understand how it works, silly teenagers will think "it always grows" — I should buy some coins. This is the difference!
Activity: 266
I  think we should include ecnomy lessons in schools for teenagers and in them explain how the system works.
Many proposals on how to teaching children about science bitcoin start with the school is very good.

I agree. Unless this is a requirement for them to pass a certain subject and be able to get to the next level or grade in school, then only a few will even think about being open to the thought of crypto currencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
I figure clarifies bitcoin in kids is extremely troublesome. I have a nephew who is extremely mischievous, I generally demonstrate to them industry standards to search for BTC however they would not like to learn it maybe in light of the fact that it is a confounded thing. I would prefer not to force it, and influence them to end up plainly pushed. in this way I choose to show them when they were matured 15 years.
Activity: 143
youtube and demo shapes best way to explain bitcoin to children.

teenagers know more than adult know and they know bitcoin more than us
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
I think bitcoin is not yet for children. They won't take it seriously and it won't stay in their minds yet. Better for the teenagers because they are more technology-based and if ever they want to earn money with the use of bitcoins, they will be easily taught by anyone who knows bitcoin well. Just explain to them that bitcoin is a money in the digital world, and start through the basics, they will understand it.
Activity: 44
I  think we should include ecnomy lessons in schools for teenagers and in them explain how the system works.
Many proposals on how to teaching children about science bitcoin start with the school is very good.
Activity: 518
What would tell the children in simple language, you need to first yourself to fully understand what bitcoin is, don't know if this is still needed, cryptocurrency is not as deeply gone into the economy, that would have to load the children , probably
Activity: 154
Using cellular gadgets, children learn before writing or reading. So why not send your hobbies to the educational field through training programs? Let the children play and enjoy learning a foreign language, simply - developers create a lot of useful applications every day.
Pages:
Jump to: