Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 30. (Read 117995 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
For me the best step to teach them bitcoin is step by step, its so hard for them to know what bitcoin for and what bitcoin is , specially if they dont have any idea in bitcoin. Maybe i teach them by step so that they can understand it well.

Teaching kids is a very great idea, their minds are so easy to train and they could easily adopt things well, unlike if you are going to teach an adult which may take some time before it could get in their head which is annoying, also teaching children about bitcoin early will help them to have a right set of mind so that they could avoid getting addicted to some non worthy things like drugs and so on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
I don't really think teenagers or children must have to know or at least be familiar about the Bitcoin. It is not necessary for them to know about it. But if really wanted them to know about it, just explain it well using simple terminologies and let them understand each and every topic. If they are really interested to know Bitcoin, they would ask second by second just to make things clear. It isn't really hard to teach a child or a teenager. Its just the matter interest i think.
Activity: 196
I agree about the concept to explain bitcoin to teenagers and children. Explaining it to children will be hard since they do not care about those things yet. But for teenagers, their mind might be ready for bitcoin and if they are interested, they can really learn it. The first thing I did was explain to them what are the advantages of bitcoin. We can teach them also on how to deal with money and how to gave patience to earn.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
For me the best step to teach them bitcoin is step by step, its so hard for them to know what bitcoin for and what bitcoin is , specially if they dont have any idea in bitcoin. Maybe i teach them by step so that they can understand it well.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
For me Bitcoin is very difficult,and also i find myself very hard for this.But my husband guide me.,I really don't know how to explain in to the teenager.Once i explain to my nephew,he listen but he never understand.maybe  they don't know really the value or am i lack of explaining it.Or maybe they don't have interest on it.
Activity: 322
Well we should pinpoint the positive side of bitcoin and the advantages of it. The learnings and skills we could get. It is very helpful for teenagers and kids since they will be able to learn skills of investing and be strategic enough. Highlight those benefit and help them learn the details one at a time.
Activity: 195
This is a difficult part for us to teach in teenagers or even older people. Then i think there no difficult part if they willing to know bitcoin and the potential. But we have to do is to show them proof How we use and earn it. Like what i do with my mother 43 years old, hard to explain but i continuously teaching her. Specially on trading. Just keep going on what we had started.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
It's better to teach Bitcoin to teenagers only briefly because they will not understand.
Activity: 66
It trully is a waste of time. They will never understand it. Kids and teenagers don't want to hear about how a currency works or any of the details, they will find it boring, they can't be bothered, most adults can't, let alone kids and teens, let's just focus on making bitcoin work as expected by casual people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
Millenials aren't hard to teach anymore about bitcoin, altcoins or even the digital cryptocurrencies, they are a lot of ways to learn from. In such are the social media itself. Twitter, Facebook or Youtube.
Activity: 207
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
i am still a teenager and still i have to move on for what i am doing because i am still a new comer.how about if you will teach me more in bitcoin?
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
I think it is great idea , explaining or educating the teenagers or children about the essence of bitcoin in the society will be a big help.
Educating the hope of tomorrow brings a start move for the innovation of our country.
What's do you think it great? I don't know anything about Bitcoin is great for children and teenagers. Unless, they want to make money and become the business sooner than their age, I think only this situation, Bitcoin is great.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
It's not that hard explaining bitcoin to teenagers, there's a lot of ways to make them understand what bitcoin is all about. Make them understand clearly the rules and regulations of bitcoin and how it work. And I think we don't have to explain it to children yet.
i think teenagers will learn bitcoin themselves as so many people talk about bitcoin today, TV, news, twitter, all kinds of channels are full of bitcoin today, they grow up in a world of bitcoin, its different from us
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
It's not that hard explaining bitcoin to teenagers, there's a lot of ways to make them understand what bitcoin is all about. Make them understand clearly the rules and regulations of bitcoin and how it work. And I think we don't have to explain it to children yet.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I feel like Bitcoin should first be introduced to teenagers and not to children. The reason is that they need to learn a couple of things about money in general first.

What children and teenagers need to learn first before Bitcoin:
1. Handling their own money
2. Financial management
3. Banks
4. Risk management

But if you just wanna explain Bitcoin as a term, you can just say they are like money but digital money. Like the simoleons in Sims or like neopoints from Neopets.
Activity: 119
I have experience that I shared my knowledge about bitcoin to my classmates! I saw to their face that they are really interested to the bitcoin. I explained to them what is the purpose if the bitcoin, how it works and what is the benefits of using bitcoins.
When our children and teenager get known about bitcoin then in future they will start working with bitcoin due to which bitcoin will get large users and this will better for future of bitcoin. We need to put some lesson in the course of children so that in school they regularly learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 546

I think since bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are same as money, so teaching kids or teenagers would be the same as teaching them about our current currency. The only additional that we need to teach is making online wallets and everything about transactions online, which is not hard, since everybody is studying the internet now.
Teaching about bitcoin is better for the future of bitcoin because in future bitcoin will get large number of followers. And for teaching of bitcoin you will need to include lesson in the school course so that children can get proper information about bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
I think the easiest way is to show the results or profits they will get if learning bitcoin. children will be happy and will learn. teach and show the easiest way to produce a coin, for example with a join airdrop or bounty, then let them improvise
and lots of reading, from the internet etc. but do not forget to keep watch.
Activity: 588
Think that now children can get this information in internet very easy. And they can use internet better then their parents becasue they were born in this period
Yes, I agree. So it means that children can easily cope up in the digital world. But I guess they must know first how it really works. We much teach them about this step by step and must try to search them something about this for them to gain information that they really wanted. Because having bitcoin in our life is a freedom, where are not able to pay taxes or any bills.
Honestly, I do not understand why everyone hates taxes! It is a sacred duty of any citizen living in a country. You do not want to pay taxes, which means that you are not a good citizen while you are using infrastructure built from tax collections by everyone in your country.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Think that now children can get this information in internet very easy. And they can use internet better then their parents becasue they were born in this period
Yes, I agree. So it means that children can easily cope up in the digital world. But I guess they must know first how it really works. We much teach them about this step by step and must try to search them something about this for them to gain information that they really wanted. Because having bitcoin in our life is a freedom, where are not able to pay taxes or any bills.
Pages:
Jump to: