Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 29. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Explain little but show them more. We can easily teach young people unlike to old ones just like the saying you cannot teach an old dog with a new trick. Teenagers and children may easily get what we will show due to innovation of technology wherein even a 4 year old kid can operate a computer or smartphone. But in my insights , let them discover this world let them be what they want to be I know some of you understand what I mean Smiley
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I think you are somehow mistaken because nowadays because we are in a digital era as you've said Teenagers and children theses days tend to know more about technologies and gadgets unlike us adult we are still adapting. I myself experienced teaching bitcoin to my cousin and he is 15 years old and he understands it very well now I think he is addicted to it and he is a lot better than me now I know. In the the current generation which is the millennials will adapt to the digital era dont worry. When explaining to teenagers first start of with the basics you know what I mean.
Activity: 210
Kids not need to  know about bitcoin yet and I think that even if we teach this to children it's hard to understand and the difficulty to explains how they can easily understand.But maybe if they see it on television they can easily understand it because they have an interest in knowing it and they are familiar on what is bitcoin.So i guess children we should not have to point out the bitcoin we give them time for it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
bitcoin is a crypto currency and it is easily changeable to any other currency and every one want to earn more money in their life so if you want to explain it to teenager or children then simply explain about the working of bitcoin and their importance and explain them some method of earning and also show them some of your transaction through this way they will get interest very soon.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I think it's easier to teach them about bitcoin because these days young generations are good with technology. They could learn bitcoin within short time. Though it depends on person whether they interested or not. The important things we explain to them is what is bitcoin and what it could use for, if they are interested explain further.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.

This is a good start, personally i had trouble grasping the ideology and aspect of bitcoin
when i started. It took time and persistence. You have to make them understand through
the simplest and approachable method. Teaching them about saving money and the
different currencies would be a nice beginning, for teenagers you refer them to youtube
and to the extensive articles and webpages dedicated to bitcoins. Encourage them to read
and to ask questions, bear in mind this requires for you to have a huge amount of patience.
Activity: 345
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

Explaining bitcoin to a teenager or children could be difficult. It is like explaining them a scheme of investing or saving. Also, you have to demonstrate it to them for them to pick up everything about bitcoin. It is like dealing a math problem with a day to day basis. But if that kid had an interest on what bitcoin is, it would be easy.
Activity: 152
it is very easy to explain to children and teenagers tenatng bitcoin or digital currency, and show youtube videos to them in order to learn it. and take them to where we work on bitcoin to be more confident that bitcoin is great for the future. They will be interested or not, it will depend on them.
Activity: 137
In this matter children and teenagers are not so much known to this matter so the section of knowledge is very much important for the teenagers and children group so that they can think about the system of bitcoin. at first we explain it to them as a currency in internet world.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

Let them take a look at bitcoin.org or other portals with easy explanatory or good FAQ's.
Activity: 266
Some children have the ability to easily understand. Some  have hard time absorbing things that you teach them. So I think it depends on the person you're explaining to.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
In the fast developing world of today, it is utmost essential for us to ensure that the children or teenagers are made aware of multiple sources of income. No matter how good we design their career, the income from a single job can NEVER make them financially secure. Also, as we found for ourselves, the time that they will trade in the future job will NEVER equate with the profit that they will generate using BTC. With the march of time, we need to inculcate and imbibe in them the versatile ways of generating BTC profits. We need to at least discuss these matters on a regular sitting. Of course, the concepts will be initially hard for them to understand. However, with regular shared practice, they will be able to generate financial freedom and always be free from time.
Activity: 140
Explaining bitcoin to teenagers can make and let them know that anything small can be bigger as long as they start in investing bitcoins it helps them to make there own source of income
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think it's easy to tell them it's like a normal currency but the difference is it's not hard,only exists in internet.yeah it's quite hard to explain it to someone like a child who doesn't know anything about btc but there are good videos in the youtube so you can easily show them   
Activity: 9
Teaching Bitcoin to teenagers is a little difficult, but for children is quite impossible. You just need to teach the teenagers the basic in holding a wallet of Bitcoin, and make them watch in youtube or any other site that teach how Bitcoin works in this world and how Bitcoin may change their life in the future.
Activity: 191

First i can explain then what was  the benefits of being bitcoin user, it is understandable because here in the Philippines many people like me is not a  wealthy living like others so, this is a time to teach them that bitcoin is a big helped for every people especially in the children those who have in school that the problem everyday is extra allowance that would not be provide everyday because of poverty
i will teach them to be in school everyday and listening to their teacher and pursuing to learn how to speak and write in English because before you gonna use bitcoin account English is necessary before you generate income from bitcoin    
Activity: 140
Explaining bitcoin to teenagers can make them know that anything small can be bigger as long as they start investing and knows how to manage well it also helps them to have there own source of income
Activity: 210
For me the best step to teach them bitcoin is step by step, its so hard for them to know what bitcoin for and what bitcoin is , specially if they dont have any idea in bitcoin. Maybe i teach them by step so that they can understand it well.

Teaching kids is a very great idea, their minds are so easy to train and they could easily adopt things well, unlike if you are going to teach an adult which may take some time before it could get in their head which is annoying, also teaching children about bitcoin early will help them to have a right set of mind so that they could avoid getting addicted to some non worthy things like drugs and so on.
Yes I agree on you, It is a very great idea where they able to learn on how to save money that easy. Teaching bitcoin will be good but if ever the one who teaches them really know the existence of bitcoin and how it works. If we gonna teach them about bitcoin then we must have to gather information about bitcoin before we teach them about this. We must teach them step by step for them to not experience difficulties.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
may be a bit less complicated to explain bitcoin to youth, but it would be very difficult for the young children. Properly, today, many youthful men and women who are keen to have their own cash flow. I am fairly positive, when you notify them that by finding out bitcoin, they can make their own cash, it would be a lot of young adults who will uncover out and understand about bitcoin. whilst children, they just concentrate on playing relatively than to find money.
Activity: 280
For now what can I say or in my own understanding about this is no child has interest about bitcoin since it is about business, and aside from that as you mentioned you have difficulty understanding about bitcoin, me too. So if adults have many difficulties to understand bitcoin how much more them. I think we can tell them about bitcoin and if possible that we have their interest about it that's the time that we can explain bitcoin in a simple way by making illustration on the things that they are familiar like money.
Pages:
Jump to: