Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 27. (Read 117995 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think it's pretty easy to explain Bitcoin to teenagers.
things you should do is
explains the notion of Bitcoin
explained about Blockchain technology,
explains the use of Bitcoin
explains the benefits of investing Bitcoin
explains how to get Bitcoin.
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children? it's simple? if I'm a father I will tell my children that? children my job is bitcoin you are so simple? and syenpre I will explain! say that bitcoin is a token that is so expensive that we make money! in bitcoin with gambling and investing, just simple! so i love bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
For one that understand the nature of bitcoin it will be easy. But for us that was not very expose to bitcoin will have a hard time to explain it because of too many scammer has manipulate the fact of true bitcoin.
I think it is very easy to explain them and i think you just have to shown them chart of bitcoin and fluctuation from the day its begin to till now. Children need an explanation that allows you to show how Bitcoin works, wallets, coins and other transmission activities. After all, first of all children are very far from such technologies so, if we able to develop the interest of them in it we will succeed.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
teach them the benefits of the bitcoin. then they will have some interest on that then teach them how to buying and selling with experience they will learn
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I think our biggest challenge is not to explain bitcoin to children and teenagers I’m sure they are going to understand it without too much trouble,
 I think that information technology teacher cope with this better than others
Yes and if we will introduce bitcoin to all of our teen children through some interesting video then they will take interest and it will be easy for them to get the taught concept about bitcoin. Now teenagers are our new generation and they should know all new things so if we will make it easy for them then they will not get board at very beginning and will join bitcoin to make good profit in remaining in touch with studies.
Activity: 154
The explanation is bitter to teenagers or children very easily, heavy things - to get their interest in using or accepting it, because they are only children and are not yet required to earn money, they will be hard to convince to work in bitcoins, but they will need to go to school to ripen their idea in life.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Bitcoin is hard to explain to others especially to those persons who are not familiar in cryptocurrency and new technology  the we revised every decades.Its easy to explain if somebody who is in need and working hard to have an extra income and if we face the children into the real problem of every people is poverty of our country maybe the teenagers could easily understand bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Better way to explain bitcoin and blockchain technology to start with explanation of main fundamentation of economy and fiance.
It will be better to understand advantages if bitcoin)))
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
in our country i think 99% do not know about bitcoin and about to explain it maybe it is hard to explain bitcoin to them Because all they know for now is playing,enjoying their childhood.let's first let them in their childhood .they have the right time to find out investing in bitcoin.me too when i entered bitcoin it's difficult to me because all i know is answer only the question.but because of it i learned a lot something here
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
It is true that Bitcoin is hard to understand since it has so many branches to learn and to identify yet there are steps that can be good enough to learn bitcoin. There are ways to present data, information or knowledge quickly and clearly. This is by the help of Infographics. Maybe we can build or make graphics that will made Bitcoin easy to understand or to teach. Videos are the second one, with this, it is like the listener is interacting with the one talking about bitcoin. These steps or ways will help us to teach teenagers or maybe children.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

I agree that  bitcoin is really hard to explain. When a friend of mine introduces it to me, i also had a difficulty understanding it. I think the first thing that i can do is to give them basic informations about bitcoin and explain it to them then, cite an example for them to understand it a bit. So if they find it very interesting, then they can do their own research. And i will be there to guide and answer some of their questions if any.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is computer money. Money that we use to buy and sell things using computers.

Bitcoin is special because it has no boss, except for you. No one can tell it what to do. Not the President, not even God.

Because the President and God can’t tell your computer money what to do, it belongs to you forever and ever. As long as you don’t forget the magic word you taught your computer money. You need the magic word to use it.

People like Bitcoin over real money because we don’t have to carry big amounts of money around. We can send a bazillion dollars anywhere in the world very very fast, without having to carry it.
Activity: 630
For one that understand the nature of bitcoin it will be easy. But for us that was not very expose to bitcoin will have a hard time to explain it because of too many scammer has manipulate the fact of true bitcoin.
Activity: 168
I don't know where you live.But i know most of the countries 90% people have good knowledge about digital currency of Bitcoin.I have a simple technique to explain to the children in Bitcoin future.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/

This is quite difficult because all of us are aware that bitcoin is a little difficult to understand and it is a little complicated. The best way is to give them basic information about it and let them do their own research and let them learn from their experience.
They will learn but we should guide them because they are children, they are not yet strong in controlling their emotion.
Bitcoin is a risky for kids because it's acceptable in any form of transaction, it can be use for both legal and illegal activities.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Sometimes it is hard when you explain this bitcoin to teenagers or children maybe they don't want it or they are not interested because they're too young for this but for me i will choose to learn more about bitcoin i'm teenager too and i know when you're teenager you need money for your school and thing's that you want to buy and if they are interested to learn about crypto i will teach them step by step and if they are not believe i will show to them what can bitcoin do and help your life
Activity: 294
Merit: 36

This is quite difficult because all of us are aware that bitcoin is a little difficult to understand and it is a little complicated. The best way is to give them basic information about it and let them do their own research and let them learn from their experience.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
You can explain it to them little by little, i think children will hard to understand it. But like i said, you need to explain or guide them little by little. And to teenagers you can explain it well, so they can understand it

I think, at first, the children and teenagers will be confused once they first hear about bitcoin. And it's right, explain bitcoin little by little. Make analogies and use words that are understandable for children. It's better to show them scenarios that are connected and related to bitcoin so they can visualize and realize the essence of bitcoin.
Activity: 127
You can explain it to them little by little, i think children will hard to understand it. But like i said, you need to explain or guide them little by little. And to teenagers you can explain it well, so they can understand it
Activity: 191
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Yes, actually as a teenager, after reading articles about bitcoin i can say that i have learned so many thing about it but i think it would be really hard to explain to children and i also do think that they should not be part of it because its quite a serious matter. Bitcoin matter is really hard for children to know because some of them cant read and doesnt know how to manage money properly. But for teenagers, giving them ideas about it, giving them descriptions, explaining it and showing it how it goes will definitely make them understand it.
Pages:
Jump to: