Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 3. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Honestly my cousin that is 12years of age,talked about bitcoin,i was shocked,then I knew I needed to educate him,i started verbally,show him articles online,and some good videos from you tube,and he some little knowledge about it..
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
it will be not that easy to explain bitcoin related things to teens and children AFAIK, in their age they are not focused yet on how to earn money, most of them just want to enjoy life like playing video games or whatever they want with their time.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If you really want your children to know about bitcoins, ask them to watch related YouTube channels. Make sure you link them to only interesting channels .
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Not easy to tell bitcoin to anyone let alone to teenagers or children, i will to teach bitcoin if they have reached old age, because I think teenagers or children better focus on studying in school.
You will study if you have exam tomorrow so for that study is necessary but how are you saying that children or teenagers should stay away of Bitcoin and other crypto world as crypto world is tomorrow and we would need that to understand the technology and knowledge for our need.

So Bitcoin is our present and as well future’s need for that teaching to teenagers is important and necessary. One of the important ways is to teach them through games because 1 person in 10 of the whole world is playing games.
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
I don't think kids need that. Unless, you can tell about it to teenagers, and only if they are interested in it.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Today's teenagers are smart enough to learn any thing new. And in my opinion Bitcoin is good thing for them. Which will make them self independent. Teenagers are spend their most of the time in Internet and smart phone application. If we create an Bitcoin learning related application then they will get benefits from it. Teenagers are love to watch videos so if we made Bitcoin related video for them then they will understand bitcoin easily. If we organised Bitcoin camp for them then they will learn a more about Bitcoin.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Best way of explaining is using the gold analogy.

But I think explaining it to a person in his/her early teens will be quite diffiicult. Best to wait till the person reaches late teens and then explain
You have a point, if a person is willing to understand what bitcoin really is, then it is so easy for them to understand.
Willingness is one way to understand quickly. If we teach someone what bitcoin really is, we need u to teach them one step at a time inorder for them not to scramble their minds.
Activity: 588
I think the right way to explain bitcoin to teenagers is to provide motivation in the form of results that we have from this bitcoin, this way can make teenagers become curious and want to try it. that's when we can explain what is bitcoin and how the steps to get this bitcoin. this way is a way that I think is pretty good, by making them curious that they want to learn more about bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
The best way to explain bitcoin to the kids is by simply explaining to them how email works and how traditional mailbox (P.O. Box) works too.
An email is a digital form of receiving personal mail while the traditional mailbox is a form of receiving paper mail physically using a wooden box in front of your house. 

So, the bitcoin is a digital currency just like the digital email, while the fiat money is just like the paper mail which you can receive it physically.

Activity: 588
they do not need the explanation they need is money. with money they will easily understand want young, old or children. Because for those who do not understand the technology will be very difficult to understand especially our era then the era of technology, maybe 10-20 years later Bitcoin will be easily known and very popular like the currency generally
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I have 1 year old daughter, i tell him "repeat bitcoin is scam" but nothing hear in return))
Activity: 2
What is the need to explain bitcoins to small children ? Just let them enjoy their childhood and focus on learning new things.
Activity: 98
We know that children had a big curiosity therefore how to enter bitcoin to children, it is possible to begin with a simple thing that children knew that the bitcoin is a digital currency, and bitcoin. it will be first knowledge to him and after he can studied in the internet
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
You should start telling them why saving money is important,then introduce about investing money and then discuss cryptocurrency. It always start from the basics so that people will fully understand how money works,how investments work and how to earn money. I know that we cant please anyone to agree on us but keep trying to convince them. The decision is on them if they will join or not.
Activity: 280
Actually, children or teenager may understand bitcoin fast and good than most of us, they can learn new things easily and there are many bitcoin knowledge than before, the society is advancing and we should update our concept that bitcoin may be known by majority
Activity: 84
I need to first show them all I know in bitcoin before I explain them. Because they can not really understand the bitcoin I can not explain to them.
Activity: 27
There is no need to tell children about bitcoins. Let them enjoy their childhood, playing with friends. They will learn financial things later when they grow.
Activity: 19
It depends upon how you introduce the bitcoin to the teenagers or children's tell the teenagers that bitcoin is digital currency through which you can buy online pay for the goods
Activity: 168
There are many games for different age categories. Including there are a lot of cranes. Children need
instill interest in this.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Not easy to tell bitcoin to anyone let alone to teenagers or children, i will to teach bitcoin if they have reached old age, because I think teenagers or children better focus on studying in school.
Pages:
Jump to: