Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 10. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 2
Explaining bitcoin to teenagers is quiet difficult, but nothing in life is easy to learn just like mathematic in school and our local currencies, if you start to teach  them early gradually gradually they will get to know it, just as most children learn quickly by picture, start by showing them pictures, what it means and what is the use, and believe me they will know it
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Learning youngsters will more less demanding instead of we instruct the kids to utilizing bitcoin. The youngsters wil all the more effortlessly to get what are we instruct to them, for example, how to keep bitcoin until what to looking like for bitcoin by feee ways. Bitcoin will more client by entire of society.
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think we should let kids out of this for now, they should know the basics only and the rest when they grow up, kids should not trade or transact bitcoins or altcoins, they should live their childhood and play games, I think bitcoin is an adult world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
It's fairly easy. I even think that children can understand it better than some brainwashed adults.
Which part would you like to explain, transactions, distribution or money creation? Let's try with transactions.

Transactions: you have Marko sending 10 USD to Marica in order to buy a box of ice-creams. This transaction is to be recorded and confirmed by the bank. In case of Bitcoin, it is confirmed by many people using their computers for a so-called mining. You can make a small driving describing this in pictures.
In the first case, you have to trust the bank, in the second case, there are no worries as your transaction is confirmed by many independent people.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
to teach bitcoin to teenagers and toddlers is to teach bitcoin to schools to better educate children how to bitcoin and can greatly help them with their families when they are paying off because even though they are still studying earn that they are more than their parents' income.
Activity: 23
Be cautious with how to instruct a youngster to win. I know it is individually. What's more, in the event that you work for the cash I adored, something isn't working for the cash abhorred. For instance, I preferred not to work with guardians in the garden. Sediment and clean the potatoes, weeding grass, picking berries - all me awfully worn out.
Activity: 79
I think it could make them easily bored.  And also we have to give them any example about how to use bitcoin, then let them do by them self. Actually bitcoin is not so easy coins, and the children do not understand or do not pull the whole science.
Activity: 28
I figure we ought not clarify them about This . We have to reveal to them Bitcoin is a best thing in examination of fiat money And learn about it from web source .

Since know anything itself is comes about into enormous information retaintivity .
You ought not quit your activity. You simply need to deal with your chance legitimately. I likewise have my activity and I don't have any arrangement to stop since it is my principle wellspring of pay for the cost of my family and bitcoin is my normal extra or other wellspring of pay. You can work and investigate bitcoin both in the event that you can deal with your chance. These days having diverse wellspring of salary is extremely expected to help our family and claim day by day needs and needs particularly that the costs of items are expanding too.
It ought to be less demanding to disclose bitcoin to a youngster than to a grown-up as the youthful age are more open to advancements and new things,technologies.

You can disclose it by contrasting with your nation fundamental fiat cash. What's more, say the points of interest and drawbacks of both. By influencing likenesses to another idea to will influence youngsters or adolescents to comprehend it better and later on you can introduce the points of interest like how is bitcoin generated,where it can be used,what are the exchange fees,etc..
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else.
yeah. explain it to them that it is alike with monetary currencies but the only difference is this currencies (bitcoin,etherium etc) is digital and works through the web.
Activity: 79
there are resources in those games. And my thought exatly.
It ought to be less demanding to disclose bitcoin to a youngster than to a grown-up as the youthful age are more open to advancements and new things,technologies.

You can disclose it by contrasting with your nation principle fiat cash. Furthermore, say the preferences and inconveniences of both. By influencing likenesses to another idea to will influence kids or adolescents to comprehend it better and later on you can display the points of interest like how is bitcoin generated,where it can be used,what are the exchange fees,etc..
Activity: 54
As far as i know its hard to explain to our children or teenager about bitcoin because in this world right now even its millenial they just know only playing gadget or making friends to other kids.Even we explain it step by step mybe they will not understand it properly, like me i have two kids right now, they asking me about bitcoin and they thingking how its work as a job. They just confuse about this matter mybe when they grow up they will understand all of this,not for now because their to young for this.
Better believe it I realize that it's difficult to disclose to individuals about bitcoin since this sort of cash is ordinarily known on DeepWeb that is the reason its hard. Indeed, even I surmise that bitcoin was an unlawful cash on the web. In any case, what influences me to enthusiasm to it was its value which is high for each bitcoin and on that way you can disclose it to others. Simply reveal to them how much a bitcoin cost then you will get his/her thoughtfulness regarding it.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Now, adolescents quickly understand the technology of IT. And if a teenager has a motivation for earning, you just need to show him the perspective of the BTC and there will be no problems with it .
Yes, understanding technology is the most important. Encrypting money is the product of the digital era. As young people, as the main force in the development of the new era, they both develop together and there must be cooperation.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
It is very difficult to explain to the children. Only by investing or saving money, they understand a little. But for teenagers, they will understand because they study econom in the school and learn how to work bitcoin works. Bitcoin is introduced to children from an early age. Good for their future.
Activity: 26
Never get a tyke or young person to find out about bitcoin on the off chance that they are not willing to learn it themselves, it will simply make them befuddled which accordingly wont even give them a chance to think towards their objective, they will come to think about it later on in the event that they have to.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
It is hard for you to explain to the children that I am here in the Philippines where the word is not really english here so the children can not immediately understand it, but with teenagers they can understand it because they understand English, I will say that reading you are first in the bitcoin forum to have bitcoin expertise so you will be able to answer questions in the forum and you can join the signature campaign.
Activity: 322
I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else.
Pages:
Jump to: