Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 7. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
For teenagers i think its hard but they will if it is can help about there future it is easy because some teenagers always thinking about they're life / future . If i introduce about the good history of bitcoin that can help to earn money for they tuition fee or about they're school project i think teenagers will bitcoiners . They will not earn money if they always gamers but if teenagers will have an a bitcoin it can help to them to earn money .
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
For teenagers I don't think it's hard because teenagers are smarter than we give them credit for. You might start talking to teenager about bitcoin and you will be surprised that they might know more about bitcoins than you do because they spend most of their time on the internet. But as for children I don't think it's a good idea, let them grow up first before trying to teach them, they shouldn't be bothered with things like these so young in their lives.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
I think it's quite hard to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children, because they are not ready to get information like that. It's better to let them enjoy their childhood, but you can tell them about bitcoin when they reach 15 years old. They will ready for it and will learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I think, the best way to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children is  to introduce to them about the history of bitcoin and how to earn lot of money. It is good to presentation using powerpoint to easy way undestand of the children. It is good to know children about bitcoin to earn lot of money as long as they are young.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think, the easiest way to explain bitcoin to teenagers that its a digital currency, money online and shows some videos how does it works. Presents some video that teenagers can easily understand.

And besides of these there is a better way to explain through presentation and practically .
Because practical ways are the real ways to understand without forget in the future .
So to take study about the bitcoin in practical way is a better option for everyone and every category of the people children .
Activity: 420
For me, the easiest way to introduce bitcoin to teenagers or children let them to watch some video clips about bitcoin. Afterwards, tell them what are the benefits that they can gain from bitcoin. Maybe some teens who is near the adulthood might be interested into these topics because they are engaging the state where they need to find money for their future. And for children is quite hard to explain to children nowadays because they believe that bitcoin is only way to earn money.
Activity: 196
actuaiiy not only children,but also many people don't know about bitcoin.if you make youtub video system and give link they can see easily with interest.then, they take decision about bitcoin that to do.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Its very hard to explain it to children and teenagers. I dont even have the slightest idea before. I am not even a master of bitcoin of information now. But to put it simply into terms you can try to explain it to children by buying and selling,let it grow for a while and your money will grow too.

Bitcoin is not easy to understand, it may takes a lot of time to fully understand the its real concept, because most teenagers/childrens are more interested in leisures. But for those teenagers or children that are curious, interested and open-minded, they can easily understand the basic information about bitcoin.
If you are about just to explain some basic things about bitcoin to the teenagers or children then i think that it will not become that hard to explain it because you can just tell them that bitcoin is also a form of money but the only thing that is different is, bitcoin is pure online or virtual money and they cannot have it physically and the market is fast moving that causes fast price changes.
Activity: 337
Its very hard to explain it to children and teenagers. I dont even have the slightest idea before. I am not even a master of bitcoin of information now. But to put it simply into terms you can try to explain it to children by buying and selling,let it grow for a while and your money will grow too.

Bitcoin is not easy to understand, it may takes a lot of time to fully understand the its real concept, because most teenagers/childrens are more interested in leisures. But for those teenagers or children that are curious, interested and open-minded, they can easily understand the basic information about bitcoin.
Activity: 29
I think its hard to explain to kids and teenager about bitcoin yes most of them on this forum are student but most of the teenager and kids are playful. The kids plating toys and do not care about this for sure. Teenager also are playful why? Because many of the teenager is addict by playing online games .Teenager is not really open minded about this opportunity those teen that accept bitcoin is open-minded and wants successful life.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
I would start by showing them my bank's online account.
They need to see the incoming amount and the expenses recorded online.
They need to understand that money does not grow on trees or magically appear so they can buy the latest gadgets.
Teenagers are very internet savvy these days - you would be surprised when you realize how fast they can get the concepts.

Tell them a brief history of bitcoins.  The benefits.. the ease of use and the potential since it is a deregulated currency.
Be straight up, don't tell them a lot of stuffs. The teenagers are more interested in making money rather than knowing other stuffs that is not really necessary to know. It is better if you will just tell them the way to make a lot of money in bitcoin and through their journey it will be just automatic for them to know the other stuff like the essence of bitcoin and so on.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
I would start by showing them my bank's online account.
They need to see the incoming amount and the expenses recorded online.
They need to understand that money does not grow on trees or magically appear so they can buy the latest gadgets.
Teenagers are very internet savvy these days - you would be surprised when you realize how fast they can get the concepts.

Tell them a brief history of bitcoins.  The benefits.. the ease of use and the potential since it is a deregulated currency.
Activity: 21
Activity: 76
I am also difficult to understand bitcoin. and almost gave up. but after I read a lot of posts in this forum, I learn to understand it. so I strongly recommend to introduce and teach bitcoin to teenagers and childrens can start from this forum, beside that many tutorials on youtube and many articles about bitcoin in google.
copper member
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
Let them know how did you get money. This is the best way to catch their attention. After that explain to them how bitcoin help in earning money.
Activity: 60
Explain like this little boy, Wich wrote a book explaining what is bitcoins and blockchain to his students colleagues.
https://news.bitcoin.com/sixth-grader-writes-a-57-page-book-about-bitcoin/?utm_source=Sixthl
Activity: 350
I'm not quite sure if Bitcoin is appropriate for children and teenagers but in terms of explaining how it's functioning it should be easier then to other groups. They are more familiar with new technologies then older generations and  they addopt informations easier and faster.
But I wouldn't let them into cryptocurrency word before they are 18.
Activity: 11
Young people are the driving force of development in this era. The more teenagers they understand about the future development of Bitcoin, the better. So, you can introduce the knowledge of Bitcoin to young people first, and let them know about Bitcoin first.
Activity: 280
If youre trying to explain bitcoin to someone new, dont jump straight to the blockchain, transactions,etc.. Start with the mining and how its generated, then the price and how easy it is to earn some, also transaction time is also good to start with.
Activity: 29
in different way we can explain bitcoin to teenagers or children, But first we have to told them the actual meaning of bitcoin . then we are telling them about the opportunities &the profit of bitcoin. then we tell to teenagers we tell to teenagers or children how is ir work! then if thr are really understand it then the can use it in different ways like shopping , earning from it etc.
Pages:
Jump to: