Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 5. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
I ever told bitcoin to my nephew (about 7-year-old), and he is so excited, I'm just saying bitcoin will replace paper mmoney so we have to be ready if someday we do not use paper money and bringing smartphone to transaction.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
You don't need to explain at all. Today's kids are clever as fuck. If a kid doesn't understand what bitcoin is, leave him/her be. Bitcoin will surely live long, and I am hoping as well that my children in the future will have the same interest like mine, I am going to tell them that living in the crypto world gives more opportunity than in real life world. Here, you have full control of your time and you are the boss.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is a highly advance digital money, this is how i tell teenager and also senior citizen. It is the gold of with the ctypto world but it fluctuate a lot like in the share market. So this is my brief explanation to them.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
Well I have studied economics and it was not so hard for me to understand the structure of it, so if we teach the kids about the economy and money than btc would not be a problem to explain.
For me, it is really difficult to explaim bitcoin to teenagers. Just like me, when I first started joining in a signature campaign. I have really no idea about bitcoin until sich time when someone teaches me how to earn here. At first, its really hard to understand because there so many terms or ideas than you will need to understand. But if you commit yourself to give knowledge to others your work will not go in trash.
Activity: 154
On my opinion, bitcoin is hardest to explain on children since i think they are not ready yet and not that interested about bitcoin. Children are still more into playing and not yet into serious matters like bitcoin. It is not easy to explain bitcoin especially to people who are not interested to it. Maybe,  while they are still young, start it by just opening a topic about bitcoin and eventually tell them what bitcoin is all about and do it little by little and when they get older, they will remember about bitcoin but don't surprise or force children to join bitcoin if you know they are not ready yet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

Younger generations are computer lovers that is why they can easily understand especially when it comes to income generating. But they cannot do investments becs. Of lack of resources. Maybe they can start in a bounty campaign and from there they can learn by reading bitcointalk discussions.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Show them guides, videos, and step-by-step instructions of the bitcoin world, if they have interest for it they will learn if not let them be, you can't force everyone into loving bitcoin.
Activity: 69
it is very difficult to explain to the people especially to the teenagers or children what bitcoin is all about. As far as i know nowadays, teenagers are very updated in new technology, then maybe it will really help if we guide them about this and to explain harder whats the purpose of bitcoin and yes bitcoin is a money.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

To give a brief background of bitcoin is easy because all they have to know and all we have to explain is what is the definition of bitcoin and how it works. I would probably use compatison in order for kids to understand it more, but when it comes to teenagers, I would explain it as it is because it would be comprehensive. Although, explaining some bitcoin activities would be quite difficult.
If you want a complete and specific explanation about Bitcoin for kids, you should explain with the examples. In fact, my parents are people with low knowledge in society, I took a lot of time to explain to them understand what Bitcoin is? How does it work? Of course, I always include examples of users in the decentralization system, in that the government is the one who enforces the rules when we use FIAT while Bitcoin can bring freedom while used for the user.
Activity: 406
I think that children and teenagers need to know a little bit about bitcoin. Of course, until you give them a complex theory, you can tell them briefly why it was created, how to use it and what benefit it will bring to the world.
Activity: 378
I do not think that children need to understand bitcoin so already. My 13-year-old brother asked me what bitcoin is, I just told him that it is a new digital currency that is completely focused in the Internet and it implies complete independence from the state.
Activity: 364
But children do not need to fully master the blockchain technology and know all the nuances of working with bitcoin. Enough the most a common, the main information.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficult in understanding bitcoin for the first time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

I think this is a difficult task, I will wait for them to understand about economics and finance, because without knowing the basics of investing then they will be hard to recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficult in understanding bitcoin for the first time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
indeed my colleagues often ask you to buy this and that. money from where? I replied the result of investing in bitcoin gan. coincidence before I join in this forum I've been trading gan.
then they ask what is bitcoin.?
then I replied. bitcoin is a digital currency even though its form does not exist yet. just a picture only. but the results we can enjoy in the real world like what you see now .
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
explaining bitcoin to adults is difficult, especially to teenagers or children. but I think we can explain through animated cartoons about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, which can make them interested to learn about bitcoin. or we can get them to buy something they need using bitcoin .
Activity: 186

As I agree with you, it's hard to understand bitcoin if we explain to teenagers or children that it's harder to understand that their age is from 18 above to understand what bitcoin is and to have them know about it for We explained to them that they understood about bitcoin and what its importance.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103

To give a brief background of bitcoin is easy because all they have to know and all we have to explain is what is the definition of bitcoin and how it works. I would probably use compatison in order for kids to understand it more, but when it comes to teenagers, I would explain it as it is because it would be comprehensive. Although, explaining some bitcoin activities would be quite difficult.
Activity: 490
Nowadays, many teenagers are smarter than we are. They easily find necessary information on the Internet. My young friend, for example, sometimes gives me recommendations on investments and tells me news about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
It's not wise to teach children to earn easy money at early age, because it can effect on their education.
But it would be useful to have a subject in high school about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: