Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 9. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

Best way of explaining is using the gold analogy.

But I think explaining it to a person in his/her early teens will be quite diffiicult. Best to wait till the person reaches late teens and then explain

There is a lot of ways to explain the bitcoin to the children and teenagers but I do not recommend to explain or teach the bitcoin to them. Maybe if they reach the right age and maturity I will explain it to them frankly, like what bitcoin really is, how it benefits the users etc. because at that age they have the capability to understand things maturely.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10

children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them
Activity: 214

Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
This subject has been created in 2016, then I had no idea what the currency is, but there were very famous, my acquaintances were engaged in mining on video cards when there was a collapse then they have sold out all equipment, now sit and bite logt
Activity: 157
Merit: 11

children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them
Activity: 186

Best way of explaining is using the gold analogy.

But I think explaining it to a person in his/her early teens will be quite diffiicult. Best to wait till the person reaches late teens and then explain
Activity: 214
Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
If i will be able to explain bitcoin to my teenager or children i think they easy to understand it  because i will tell first to interest them if they need extra money they can start by knowing how Bitcoin works or if they have a small online business i can teach them how to integrate Bitcoin payment into their online payments and also read it all the rules in the forum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
The thing which can we can explain to children is saving and holding you the bitcoin and how to invest, they can't understand about trading and gambling saving private keys etc. For teenagers its easy to explain them all Including Sending & Receiving bitcoins, not to trust anyone, always be wise, when you buy and when to sell.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
In children it is hard to explain the concept of bitcoins becuase they are too young for that. 
In teenagers explaining the whole process and basic concepts helps them to have a knowledge on how to earn money in easiest way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I think the best mannerism to control by children roughly bitcoin is consent to us educate them always and performance a portion the use of bitcoin or make known about the advantages and support of bitcoin in our dynamism and consent to them know that this is a big share of our vibrancy especially nowadays in our world of technology, i think children avid approximately bitcoin because to the remote bitcoin will become world currency. at their young person age they must know as consequences patronize by  people because of its unique and deeply more secured system of bitcoin.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

Yes. I agree that bitcoin is quite hard to explain to children nowaday because they believe that bitcoin is only way to earn money. They do not actually know what are the possibility risk of earning it without knowledge. I suggest to you to clearly explain to them what are the beginning tips they need to know and what are the possible advantages of bitcoin as well as disadvantages.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

There's a lot way or different idea in order to explain what is bitcoin to many children or to kids nowadays. We all know that kids today are aware of their surroundings and themselves who want to earn money evn though they are studying. Explain to them what are the things to consider in using bitcoin and what are the risks too.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
It is best not to explain. Give them some BTC. They will understand  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 148

If you want to explain bitcoin on a teenager or a child mke sure they are enough to understand all the thins that might come out to your mouth. I suggest that first you know a way on how to get a money without getting involve on any job. Then explain to them what is bitcoin, who makes bitcoin and etc. Afterwards, tell them what are the benefits that they can gain from bitcoin. Tell them how important bitcoin is while they were young.
Activity: 56
In my country I have heard an advertisement where a parent asks about her interests and future investmentment if she had to do what willl she do and she  replied cryptocurrencies and digital software something.
I was surprised children are also knowing today about this.
Activity: 462

Even adults or our generation are having a hard time understanding what bitcoin is. However, I believe that teenagers would be able to understand it easily because most of them are computer literate. Let's just tell them that it's a modern way of earning money through it's longterm profitable investment. It is a decentralized cryptocurrency that could change lives in the future.
Activity: 85
Many people thinks that bitcoin are scam thats why they need to understand the transaction of the bitcoin to change their perspective and start bitcoin
Activity: 12
I do not think that's necessary because children will not understand about bitcoin, and if they tell them they will not understand. Perhaps, if telling adults would be easy to understand.
Activity: 172
Depending on the age of each, for teenagers it can be a little easier to understand. For children, the explanation can come as a game, for teenagers it's simpler. They are more connected to everything that is new and new.
Pages:
Jump to: