Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 8. (Read 117994 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I've told some of my friends that bitcoin is like dollar,php,euro etc.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
WE can teach by saying that the bicoin is our future currencies. no corruptiont not like the bank doing in our account using our deposite to other way.In bitcoin we manage our own account or investment. we have freedom what we like and any time we can use our bitcoin for payment and buying something at in your finger using your internet connection. no need to go out.
Activity: 224
It is very difficult to share technical details of BTC with children . But for awareness , when it will be used like other currency , the application of BTC will be known to children too.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250

No pressure on explaining bitcoin to children because they cannot really understand it well unless they are interested. Maybe teenagers are open in knowing bitcoin as they are already a bit matured.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
might have told them to look up that information on the internet. I think, for now very much information about bitcoin on the internet, and so easy to find. while for children, I think teaching them is the right way.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
This topic can be hard for teenagers because of the money, maybe right now they don't really care about money because some teens are supported by their parents. Maybe some teens who is near the adulthood might be interested into these topics because they are engaging the state where they need to find money for their future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
Like your country, bitcoin in the mind of children are also unknown, but at teenagers there are some that I know are getting used to it. I can imagine how difficult it is to beginners because Ive also felt that. One thing that helped me get to used to it is that guiding them from the start, show them at the face of a monitor how it works, what are the do's and dont's, and also the threat it possess. After that Read and read some more on forums or search, or watch some at Youtube.
Activity: 85
Merit: 11
Children understand simple metaphors very well. Try to compare blockchain with a ledger where everyone can make notes, mining with a package sealing, private key with a home key, a public key with a home address etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
This is a difficult thing because explaining bitcoin to teenagers or children is a tough job, even heavier than holding them for 100 Km, because it's hard to focus on something serious like bitcoin.
Activity: 266
I think children will have a difficult period treaty the concept of allocation at the enormously teenager age. It's much improved to add footnotes to the value of maintenance to young people, especially if it's approximately Bitcoins. Atleast they have the experience to use money wisely, for greater than before or worse.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
BTC is very successful and very innovative idea and has attracted the attention of millions of investors and I am very sure for one thing that in the future everyone will own a single bitcoin atleast and if BTC is an asset and is a resource that could be preserved for future generations then it is very necessary that children and students must be teach about BTC and this is only possible when the management will introduce BTC as a subject in schooling system, this could be the most effective way by which students could be aware of BTC.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
To explain what bitcoin for kids is let them to watch some video clips about bitcoin. It should includes or about where it came from, how it works, how can we use it and how to avail it.
You can also explain it to them personally or directly from yourself.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Hail HYDRA
i  think one of the best way to explain it to them is showing them videos
or giving examples like bitcoin is an investment

tell them that its somehow like plants... it can grow or die
Activity: 88
This is a very difficult thing to explain, because my parents, adults, they can not understand, let alone children, and they do not know what is bitcoin.
in my opinion, the easiest way to introduce bitcoin to teenagers or children is to write a blog or follow a bitcoin-related account. We all know that teenagers love social media so promotion so fast with social media is very effective.
I will tell the crowd, about the good and bad experiences I have gained from the moment when I get a free satoshis from mobile games. We will have a good discussion which refers to btc talk threads and most importantly I will guide them on the topic of economy and its progress.
Activity: 4
If teenager need money and throw him to the idea of ​​bitcoin mining and real earning money, the child quickly begins to be interested in what it is and how to work I think !
Activity: 73
Just wait until they understand the limits of our banks and bitcoin will naturally come to them
Activity: 88
IAM FOR REAL not you
There is a perfect book for that: "Bitcoin for Dummies". Your kids will get the entire idea easily Smiley

Usually "for dummies" books are made my dummies themselves. Just my opinion, since I had a bad experience with these stuff.

STOLEN ACCOUNT BE A MAN AND RETURN MY ACCOUNT
Activity: 157
Merit: 11

We need not think that far because young children certainly do not understand bitcoin. And if we tell bitcoin sure they are also difficult to understand. If we tell adults about bitcoin would be easy to understand because they would be interested because they would think of the benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: