Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 37. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
They dont need to explain. Let give them a small budget and teach them how to play, they will understand.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Nowadays the children of generation Y are born into a world full of technological paraphernalia, many of them can become familiar with cell phones, tablets and computers in a few years. I believe it is not very difficult to introduce the BTC to the day of the child, of course we must remember to be extremely didactic.
Activity: 146
Well, not sure for sure the children but for the teenager, bitcoin or any other virtual currency is very useful because they are the one who needs money at this age because this time they are economical dependent on their parents, so for the teenagers, bitcoin would prove a helping hand.The person who has access to internet and can use well, can be a bitcoiner. Bitcoin is an asset and teenagers are the future of the nation, so they should be taught about the bitcoin, so that they could face the upcoming finalized future. So they should be provided by the lessons in the classes and by providing them encouragement to know more and more about virtual currency, so that they could have better economic future.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

Cryptocurrecy (includes Bitcoin) is an example of topic that is difficult to explain to anyone else. But, If you're explaining it to a teenager and a children, Teenager will understand it faster than Children. It's better to say to them that Bitcoins can be converted into money. But It is not a scam cryptocurrency, It is legal. Just provide some references that Bitcoin defines. Then provide videos on how to earn bitcoins and how to negotiate/transact using bitcoins. State all the possible ways on how gain and increase your starting point in Bitcoin world. Remember, Always extend your patience in explaining it to them
Activity: 287
I find it easier to explain to teenagers than to children. Because if we explain to a child he will not be able to understand what we are discussing, different from the teenager he refreshes what we discuss so he understands it will be faster.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Explaining bitcoin to teenagers or to children is the hardest thing to do. Because they dont have interest in the things or activities that needs a personal responsibilities. But the best thing to explain it to them is to tell them how hard to live nowaday that they need to help their parents even in a small way when they earn because of bitcoin without any hassle to their studies and other extra cullicular activities. And to realized their responsibility to their family even ib their young age.
Exactly it's a bit challenging task to explain bitcoin to teenagers, as they do not have any knowledge about it, so better we need to explain the basics of trading, investment why it is necessary and the importance of trading. Then by giving examples of our day to day life activities about trading try to link the bitcoin concept with that. Show videos related to bitcoin in so that they can understand about the bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Explaining bitcoin to teenagers or to children is the hardest thing to do. Because they dont have interest in the things or activities that needs a personal responsibilities. But the best thing to explain it to them is to tell them how hard to live nowaday that they need to help their parents even in a small way when they earn because of bitcoin without any hassle to their studies and other extra cullicular activities. And to realized their responsibility to their family even ib their young age.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
We can explain bitcoin to teenagers and children with learning methods while playing. Teenagers and children have a strong desire to learn if the learning method is used appropriately. One is to teach them about bitcoin with the method of learning while playing.

I would only agree with that if those children would only taught about the basics, just like how wikipedia, just the definitions, but when it comes to technical terms and other complicated matters, I would not advice it.

Teens are ready to learn, but what I am afraid about this is when they learn how to earn, they might start to become lazy with their studies( though it may be a different case when the teen is from a wealthy family, they might not have the desire to earn in early age).
Activity: 266
We can explain bitcoin to teenagers and children with learning methods while playing. Teenagers and children have a strong desire to learn if the learning method is used appropriately. One is to teach them about bitcoin with the method of learning while playing.
Activity: 350
Perhaps the one I have to say is that bitcoin is a job. That you can earn as much as you expect in life to change your life because of this in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
I think there is no need to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children as they are dependent on their parents.And it will be difficult to teach as they will not understand.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I like this response Smiley

Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.

I agree, teenagers are use to the digital world and would pick things up quickly.
Activity: 462
You'll definitely have a hard time teaching children about bitcoins because they don't know how to deal with money yet. If you teach teenagers, however, they'll learn fast because they're very familiar with money, internet and computers. Teach them first about bitcoins and then teach them what to do with their money and then show them how to invest with bitcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
Explain first the potential income that he can earn inn bitcoin so that he has tat eagerness to listen to you. and after that explain how bitcoin works.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

We need not think that far because young children certainly do not understand bitcoin.
 And if we tell bitcoin sure they are also difficult to understand. If we tell adults about bitcoin would be easy to understand because they would be interested because they would think of the benefits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Teenage is the best time to learn things about bitcoin. Because there is energy and eagerness to know new things. But for my children I won't described about bitcoin because maybe it's not yet the perfect time. But, at some point they will know money, the currencies and then economics. Teenagers are smart enough to understand bitcoin. Bitcoin is money a type of digital currency which can be converted into any currency in the world.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
As long as adults are hard to understand about bitcoin what to say about children ... But I think there are people preoccupied to make videos easy to understand by children. In time can become an object of study in school.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think .. Bitcoin can be difficult to explain but so can money and what teenager really knows how that works, hell most people don't know how money really works.
I think a teenager would probably be the easiest generation to teach bitcoin to, you don't need to teach them the whole in's and out's just a bit about public/private key pairs, sending/receiving addresses and secure coin holding and they will pick up the rest very quickly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Technology is constantly evolving. You just need to show the children how simple it is. Parents and teachers should explain them what it is and how it works.
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
think it's unnecessery to learn kids, but teenagers could learn it, and luckily we have internet access everywhere today, so most of the things if not everything you could find on the internet
Pages:
Jump to: