Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 39. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

how to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children well bitcoin very hard to explain if the people hate the bitcoin but if you show to them a proof maybe believe to it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Difficult to explain to children. especially its mind is playing only. Better if you teach it what bitcoins are.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
We can explain about the bitcoin in front of teenagers but for children i think its hard  .Because bitcoin takes a lot of time and mind to understand and children can't remember it.
I think they doesn't need to know about currency. Teenagers can easily pick up. If you really want to teach about bitcoin then your country should start the new subject on school name "Bitcoins".
Activity: 180
First, discussing the importance of Bitcoin, what is the life purpose of this, can Bitcoin affect your future, that's question will help them to join here. Second, teach them hoe to enter here and what they are going to do. Third, Bitcoin can really sustain our daily needs and help us in our financial problem.
Activity: 3
I believe the name "Bitcoin" is misleading. When you think about coins, there is some thought to fiat currency. Actually Bitcoin does not really behave as fiat or as a currency. In practice, Bitcoin is more like a share in a company or a hard asset such as physical gold. I have had people ask me "Is there a physical Bitcoin?" But no one has ever asked me if there is a physical Ethereum. The word Ethereum does not sound physical in nature.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

explain like a gold first in my opinion, if u already do that and they understand, then you can explain to them bitcoin is a digital currency and also can use it for investment.
It is an effective way to compare bitcoin like a second version of the gold and that is what i am explaining to the people who cannot understand why bitcoin is great opportunity. I always tell them that bitcoin is like gold that over the years, it will increase on its price and that is the time where i will make a lot of money because of the process of holding it.
Activity: 55
Bitcoin is difficult to explain to the children. Because in my country 99%of children don't know about the Bitcoin. And the Bitcoin is the best future money for children.if children's are not good familiar with the Bitcoins. How can they face digital era in future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275

explain like a gold first in my opinion, if u already do that and they understand, then you can explain to them bitcoin is a digital currency and also can use it for investment.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
I think it would be better if we just let children enjoy their lives. Since they are still dependent on their parents, they don't need to learn bitcoin ASAP and as technology advances and bitcoin grows, I think they'll know about it at the right time. In regards with teenagers, mostly they are into web browsing, side job hunting and tech exploring that's why it might be easier for them to learn about bitcoin with just little supervision. Just teach them the basics, how bitcoin works and what can we do with it, as long as they get interested into it, they will make a way to learn more about it.

Yes! I agree with you let the childrens enjoy maybe they will understand it in the right time.
Teenagers now is more hi-tech so if they really want to learn bitcoin they can just browse in the internet and try to teach them and guide them to the way of success.
Nowadays, children and teenagers also need to have money for their life. In my country, just because they do not have money, they can become the criminal to rob money from others and it is really bad for their parents and society. But, Bitcoin can gives them a lot of opportunities to make money without any limits.
Activity: 89
Why not use board game Monopoly as a comparison? Cryptocurrency sort of money which you can use for particular "game". This might work for children. They do not need to dig deeper into technological stuff.  Smiley
Actually there are a lot of things in bitcoin to learn but I think kids will not understand it but I think about saving we can tell them and how they can save their bitcoin and how it can help them in their future and in japan they already start t tech in school about saving because bitcoin can play a very big role in future as well.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I think you must explain it not just only by talking but also with videos and other things that may help improve their understandings. Its not that instant to learn bitcoin and because they are just children to have many space for improvements to learn and although it might take some time they will eventually learn it and just be patient in teaching them.
Activity: 98
I think it would be better if we just let children enjoy their lives. Since they are still dependent on their parents, they don't need to learn bitcoin ASAP and as technology advances and bitcoin grows, I think they'll know about it at the right time. In regards with teenagers, mostly they are into web browsing, side job hunting and tech exploring that's why it might be easier for them to learn about bitcoin with just little supervision. Just teach them the basics, how bitcoin works and what can we do with it, as long as they get interested into it, they will make a way to learn more about it.

Yes! I agree with you let the childrens enjoy maybe they will understand it in the right time.
Teenagers now is more hi-tech so if they really want to learn bitcoin they can just browse in the internet and try to teach them and guide them to the way of success.
Activity: 140
For my of children do not deserve to know bitcoin. children have a period of education and mental training. It would be very easy if someone is interested in bitcoin would be very easy to explain.
Activity: 7
Why not use board game Monopoly as a comparison? Cryptocurrency sort of money which you can use for particular "game". This might work for children. They do not need to dig deeper into technological stuff.  Smiley
But why do you want to explain Bitcoin for children?
They do not need to know any knowledge about a cryptocurrency has nature against all rule of the world's economy.
Understand it soon, they can have wrong optinion when they still young and someday, they can become the terrorists.
Maybe that could happen, and in reality it has got lots of good things associated with it. Agreed with the first sentence that at present there is no need of educating children about bitcoin. It's time for them to concentrate on various other activities. Being a terrorist learning bitcoin is a negative statement, there are people who became terrorist even before knowing bitcoin.
I think that is a pretty good idea. But i think that it is not needed to teach teenagers about bitcoin because if they get old then bitcoin will probably be dead.
And they won't know what to do with the information you give them.
Activity: 12
It is difficult to explain bitcoin for teenagers but it also depends on its own human resources, of course, to explain may be difficult but by showing the results we get from bitcoin and its benefits will certainly be able to influence them

Yes I agree, It is difficult to explain bitcoin especially on childrens and teenagers. Me also felt difficulties on understanding it on the first time, like you, but I guess if you will find any information about bitcoin then if you will teach childrens and teenagers step by step then I guess they can learn something even just a small thing.
Haha, I think it's very easy. I just need to teach them make money, then, they will need to have good method to make more money easily and Bitcoin is one of the good ways for them. They don't need to own credit card, because children and teenagers haven't enough age to create credit card. But they can still receive their salary through Bitcoin easily without any limit.
I agree with you it is very easy i would just show them how much you make with it and i would just let them make money for their selves because this way they can start young early and know what to do in their future so it is a win win situation.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Here in our country the numbers of bitcoin user are almost 60%. This 60% teenagers teach olders on how to use bitcoin and how to earn with it. So basically, teenagers are easily to adapt in this modern years. They are now opened to the situations we have now. Because modern technology or even social media are really strikes us all. You have just to believe.
Activity: 280
yes I am experiencing it, I tell my college friends they see bitcoin like a currency that can not be sure, but I explain about the world crypto currency is promising as we buy dollars US / Euro / etc We can save or we turn back as in the course of trading honestly time after time bitcoin prices will promise for the future that will come but they understand only crypto currency currency it is not real they are afraid to invest them better want to invest the land / house / gold.
yes it all depends on how each mindset - how we should take a big risk to achieve goals
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
children doesn't need to know about currency,but teenagers does,and i think there's so many explanation video in youtube so don't wasting effort wasting your time when you can just give them about the link of video so they can learn from it,whether they will be interested or not,it's definitely depend on them
you are probably right and besides teenagers now a days are very smart already.even if we are not going to teach them tgey will probably know about bitcoins through social medias and youtube and even with their friends.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
Explaining could be an easy task to do but it depends on a person. Example teenagers; teenagers are already opened when it comes to saving money, it is because of their needs at their age. So you can explain it to them directly to the point, especially to the benefits that they can get. Comparing to children, you really need to explain it to them slowly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101

I think explaining bitcoin to teenagers is easy, because I'm still a teenager and most teenagers are very interested in making money, which is difficult is to teach bitcoin to children, because children are not too interested in making money, they still focus on playing and study
Pages:
Jump to: