Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 33. (Read 118019 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
It is true that bitcoin is hard to explain especially to teenagers and children because the idea of bitcoin is very complicated. Maybe, explaining bitcoin to teenagers will not be that hard because they can listen to you and understand what you are saying to them about the idea of bitcoin unlike in children, they will not focus on you and ignore what you are saying because they dont want that kind of topic. They only want to play and have fun with theirselves.

I actually disagree. Do not confuse new generation with us and older. They are very sharp when it comes to understand new things. At least my kids didn't have any difficulty to understand crypto currency market.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
Probably the best you can say is that, bitcoin is the money on mobile phones. There won’t be paper money anymore, paper money will disappear. If they’ll want to buy candies or toys, they’ll pay with money through their phones.

When they’ll grow up and go to work, they’ll get BITCOINS for the payment.

I think we will be giving a wrong idea to the children because from what you are saying, you are implying that bitcoin or other digital currencies will be replacing fiats or the currencies that are used in your country. You also mentioned that it will be their salary or payment to their work which I think will never happen because bitcoin might not be the digital currency that will be used in the future. With it's volatility and decentralization, there will be a lot of hard work for it to fit the job of being a currency that is widely used by a lot of people.
That is right! We can not use Bitcoin for daily payment. It is really waste our money to spend some small bills like fast food or just buy candies. Beside that, we can be the people teach our children have wrong knowledge about the world's economy and become the reactionaries.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Probably the best you can say is that, bitcoin is the money on mobile phones. There won’t be paper money anymore, paper money will disappear. If they’ll want to buy candies or toys, they’ll pay with money through their phones.

I think we will be giving a wrong idea to the children because from what you are saying, you are implying that bitcoin or other digital currencies will be replacing fiats or the currencies that are used in your country. You also mentioned that it will be their salary or payment to their work which I think will never happen because bitcoin might not be the digital currency that will be used in the future. With it's volatility and decentralization, there will be a lot of hard work for it to fit the job of being a currency that is widely used by a lot of people.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
The truth is teenagers spend more time on the inteenet and easily come across things on a daily basis which catch their eyes. Bitcoin is all over the internet and as humans we are naturally attracted to things that involves money.so once teenagers see such thing like bitcoin on the internet,they will desire to know more so as to make some cool money from it.teenagers are born in the digital world and are very open to new ideas and technology. So it won't be difficult getting to make them know about crypto currency.
Activity: 266
I think we should always sit up for the correct time to show to them concerning bitcoin as a result of teaching it to them at young age or mind would be sophisticated for them however somehow they might able to cope up since we have a tendency to are already on a technology era. Showing them videos concerning bitcoin is that the only on behalf of me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Explaining bitcoin to children or teenager, this is not too easy because even for adults bitcoin are more time to spend for me to understand bitcoin. Reading,study and learned for gaining knowledge about bitcoin.

Yes it's not easy. But I don't think at first there is any need for any one to know the technology behind bitcoin. It's enough to know that this is decentralized system which every thing is done automatically. Any one who is more interested can study more on it.

Bitcoin is like a car, television, mobile or any other technology. Ordinary people don't know how they work. they just know what they do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.
I explain what bitcoin is digital currency and it is easy to convert to cash or paying bills. And most of all I explain to them every small details of bitcoin. That bitcoin is a big help in our financial problem and to other people, once you invest and wait the right time you earn and high profitable income.
Bitcoin is really interesting, but does it is really easy to make money as others say? As a Bitcoin's users since earlier this year, I can say nothing is easy at here. Others are trying to promote this field for you, you shouldn't let  their sweet words made you thought the Bitcoin market can helps you make money without any risk.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
I think we can start explain bitcoin by tell them that bitcoin is like other international currencies dollar, euro and many else. They will understand and you explain more about bitcoin.
I explain what bitcoin is digital currency and it is easy to convert to cash or paying bills. And most of all I explain to them every small details of bitcoin. That bitcoin is a big help in our financial problem and to other people, once you invest and wait the right time you earn and high profitable income.
Activity: 28
Explaining bitcoin to children or teenager, this is not too easy because even for adults bitcoin are more time to spend for me to understand bitcoin. Reading,study and learned for gaining knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 280
I don't think this is the right time to explain bitcoins to children it's hard because at their age they are into games only maybe we can teach them when they reach the right age being responsible for a thing they want to do while teenagers are easy to teach because teens are familiar more on advance technology just explain them about the benefits of bitcoining.
Activity: 161
It is true that bitcoin is hard to explain especially to teenagers and children because the idea of bitcoin is very complicated. Maybe, explaining bitcoin to teenagers will not be that hard because they can listen to you and understand what you are saying to them about the idea of bitcoin unlike in children, they will not focus on you and ignore what you are saying because they dont want that kind of topic. They only want to play and have fun with theirselves.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
It is hard even to explain to an adult. I had heard about bitcoin couple years ago but never bought anything because I could not understand anything. However, people are now understanding it's value because it surged a lot in 2017. Children will also come to know about this as this is in the news everywhere.
You do not understand anything because you're not trying to find out? actually everyone could have understood the basics of bitcoin if they read correctly, even some of my friends are instantly interested in buying bitcoin just from reading bitcoin in a blog, and then they find out about bitcoin alone
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
In my opinion first of all to understand btc, people have to understand block-chain first and what a server does. If they are able to understand those, explaining btc would be easier and explaining it as gold which is an asset rather than money is better.
P3
Activity: 266
I  think it maybe easy just tell them BTC just like monkey but did not control by any government!
Educating about bitcoin is better for the eventual fate of bitcoin in light of the fact that in future bitcoin will get substantial number of supporters. What's more, to teach of bitcoin you should incorporate lesson in the school course with the goal that youngsters can get appropriate data about bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
It is hard even to explain to an adult. I had heard about bitcoin couple years ago but never bought anything because I could not understand anything. However, people are now understanding it's value because it surged a lot in 2017. Children will also come to know about this as this is in the news everywhere.
I think it is really hard to explain to teens but i believe that it depend on the persons interest because it the person ahs an interest and they really want to earn such thing maybe it will be simplier to them to make believe and understant things i really believe that teens today is more practcal because they are also expose to the internet that is why i believe that if we teach them about bitcoin they really get the idea of doing it.
Activity: 62
★Jetwin.com★
Activity: 215
It is too difficult to explain to teenagers or children about bitcoin and its use and benefits.  Even with adults, more often I encountered people who just laugh when I've open up discussions about it, they do not believe and would just make fun of me. 
Activity: 434
It's probably a good idea to teach kids about how to get rich, but I think you should teach them when they're 16, which is probably a reasonable age.
my advice is better to tell as simple as possible,because they still need developments about his education and must finish school first.Because to understand BTX requires good insight and education to quickly understand it san after they finished school may be time to understand deeper to know about BTC,but stick with its stance and give suggestions stay focused with what is in its ideals and make BTC as a side or addition to what we want to achieve.Do wisely for generasai us and give the best example for them besides make motivation as helping his needs to achieve his goals.

That was my Idea too, because bitcoin is difficult to understand, just like my first time in here but if you will study it step by step, I guess we will understand it. In our country 98% of children or teenager dont know about bitcoin. In fact, Bitcoin is a future money. My advice was if we will teach them or tell them about bitcoin then my suggestion was, we must tell them step by step or should I say the simple thing about bitcoin for them to understand just a small thing. If we will not teach them then who? we must tell them about this to get involved in digital era on the future or should I say to know this better.
Then that seems an even better reason to teach them about bitcoin, the sooner you learn about bitcoin the sooner you can begin to earn its benefits, and at this point when bitcoin seems about to skyrocket that can be a huge advantage in the future of those teenagers.
Pages:
Jump to: