Pages:
Author

Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children - page 53. (Read 118019 times)

jer
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I think it's much easier for teenagers to explain bitcoin than for old people. Work with bitcoin involves knowing the computer, the Internet and some technical nuances, with which teenagers are doing admirably.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Children's are too young to understand how bitcoin works. You must teach them the basic's of using cash in the real world and what is the value of cash and how to use cash properly. Teach them not to spend lavishly because cash is really hard to earn.
Teenagers are already knowledgeable on how to use cash so you can teach them on how to use bitcoin. They can easily learn bitcoin if they can access the internet and teach them the basics of using bitcoin. Teenagers can also expand their knowledge because instead of playing online games. They are learning something new.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
I think, it is true bitcoin is fairly difficult to explain to those who don't know it or children and adolescents. But, I'm sure, as time passes they will surely know it. Just waiting for the right time for them to know. They will know maybe from news, magazines, advertisements, medsos etc. Even we know, in instagram or youtube there is already upload about bitcoin. Just look if you don't believe or curious.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
Teenagers and children have different ways on understanding things. Teenagers might be more interested on how it works and on how can you make it happen. Children tend to be curious but their focus is not guaranteed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Yes it is true, I also experience some difficulties when I was a beginner in bitcoin. And now that I have two son. I already told them some information about bitcoin. But because they are too young they dont take it seriously. But I continue sharing them some idea about bitcoin so when they are ready to go for it they already have a prior knowledge about it. Especially now bitcoin was continue growing.
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
The best way to Explain Bit coin- Tell them bitcoin is a International Online currency as like dollar but dollar owner is specific country while Bitcoin owner everywhere. Bitcoin is The best online currency.

The best way to explain them is that bitcoin is like a fiat money also you can use it in any transaction online and you can buy it also in online but unlike fiat money bitcoin using enternet only to all transactions you need but the advantage of this is more faster
Activity: 154
i think you should make it into a pizacake  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The best way to Explain Bit coin- Tell them bitcoin is a International Online currency as like dollar but dollar owner is specific country while Bitcoin owner everywhere. Bitcoin is The best online currency.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.

explain it by experience. as they say " Experience is the best teacher." So it's better for them to be on hand for them to explore bitcoin. Also explain the knowledge that you have. You need to keep them understand what you are talking about.
Activity: 307

Like what you said, bitcoin is hard to explain to the teenager if you don't have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin. If you're going to present it or explain it to teenager you need to have many proofs or evidences that telling bitcoin is true. So that, if have a lot of evidences there is possibility that you may convinced the teenager.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
I think the easiest way is to discuss directly, we all know that teenagers or children have an interest to know very high, if we are patient for discussion and answer all their questions of course they soon know about bitcoin.
Activity: 70
In today's world most teenagers were looking for a part time job in order for them fill their personal needs what parents cannot provide for them. So I think this will be the reason on how to easily explain bitcoin as one source wherein they can have extra money to sustain their daily needs. This can help them also increase their financial literacy.
Activity: 99
Merit: 12
Just explain it to them like it's a foreign currency and that it can be very useful for earning money on the internet
Activity: 673
Merit: 112
umachit.fund
for these purposes, there are many different clips and schemes that are very understandable even for children, but on the other hand do it at all, it depends on the parents, if they want, then they explain to their children very accessible
Activity: 84
Children nowadays are easy to learn because of technology so its easy to teach them about the bitcoin. To teenage i can explain to them that here in bitcoin you will earn money that you will in your future. I will explain to them how bitcoin help us.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Most of the children don't know about bitcoin but if children is my son and when we give a gift of my son's birthday , i will give him a bitcoin gift then my son ask me what is bitcoin i'm just told him it is a coin as like coin chalk let but this coin not for eat it is only a real coin as like dollar, if you want to buy some product you can use this coin instant of dollar. So that is very simple to explain teenagers or children.
Bitcoin is a great gift and if you will teach your son about bitcoin before you transfer the bitcoin then it is better. Teaching them first on how to manage their money in bitcoin and what are the things that they can do in order to either get the money from bitcoin or make it grow because of the sources that they can get work on. Bitcoin is like the precious metals that costs too much and it is better to be safe in managing it by teaching them first.
Teaching bitcoin in children is a little bit hard and risky too. And also explaining about bitcoin is hard thing for me if there's one asking me, and i feel sorry for that and to the idea that i would going to explain it in children or teenager is much difficult but I would like to explain though I find it hard for me because I know I could help a youth to become productive and a children to develop its young mind to become a trader someday. This idea is good it could be very helpful to the teenager and children but it looks like I should make some strategy that could make my explanation simple so that they could easily get what I really mean to.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
explaining bitcoin to children is a little bit complex work...but we can tell them bitcoin is like other foreign currency which is accepted globally instead of some countries
They don’t understand it mate teenagers thinks about having money and they keep always asking koney from their parents also they think about how they gonna spent their time with the money they get they always going to the club and drink till they drunk live like thers nothing on this earth can give them that.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
I don't think it will be difficult to explain to future kids about bitcoin. Let's think about our current situations. Most of our parents don't even know how to sign up to a website. Let alone googling, while it's our day to day things. Do we learn that from our elder generations. If I think about it, I don't remember  them teaching me. All I need was a smart phone. So, I think it will be the same with future generations. Maybe all they need might be shopping a few times online. I will just encourage my kids to learn coding, because that's really important if they want to know cryptocurrency at a deeper level. P.S. I don't know coding. Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
explaining bitcoin to children is a little bit complex work...but we can tell them bitcoin is like other foreign currency which is accepted globally instead of some countries
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Me too, it's hard to explain to people around me what Bitcoin is, while they always have a preconceived notion of virtual currency. Therefore, we should educate children and adolescents as soon as they are in school with useful lessons. Beside that, maybe the game will help them to gradually recognize the virtual currency and know how to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: