Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 10. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:38:37 PM
i think day trading and long term day can be get more profit.That's why you must know  trading.You can invest in ico.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
Let me share my personal experience of trading or you can call tactics i always sell half on profit and hold half to sell when price will start falling. Suppose i have 10 btc which i purchased on 6k$ now i sell 5 btc on 10k$ and rest on 20k$.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 20, 2018, 05:27:32 PM
Simple, the more capital you've got , the more potential profit you may get in the near future. Well, it's depend the situation or the scenario, just choose a good newly crypto project of course. All you need is a good strategy based from you experience, luck is just a 3rd thought so don't depend on it.

If the deeponion is a good project, why it still new on my ear? Do they establish a good history or partner back ground? Please provide a link to view with, thanks in advance.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 05:22:52 PM
Maybe you could combine both day trading and long term investments, bitcoin and ethereum for the later and for day trading try to buy altcoins that arent that popular in order to diversify.
Activity: 14
August 20, 2018, 05:18:47 PM
DeepOnion is a good project — this is the viewpoint of my buddies. However, I do not deal with it. As for making bigger profit, you can try to risk if you know you are lucky and can pick good project — invest into an ICO and trade using pumps and dumps periods.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 03:22:37 PM
To be able to maximize revenue from crypto. Buy at the lowest possible price or at a normal price, then sell it when it has developed and the price has exceeded the purchase price, then you can be sure to get a big profit. Of course, it can't be done by all coins, so you must be able to choose reliable altcoins, where it enters the list of the 10 biggest altcoins on the market.

Agreed,To maximise profits, i would easily buy coins at the lowest prices if not?I won't Then i would Continue to HODL Untils Prices starts moving upwards. Sell if you reached your target before another Bearish market

During the profit-seeking period, you will realize that not always hold will be profitable, so altcoin holders from the beginning of the year have lost 70 to 90 percent. I am also an investor like that, everyone learn from mistakes of yourself and others
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
August 20, 2018, 06:03:21 AM
For me, trading and article writing are the best ways to earn bitcoin among all other options mentioned by you. Mining require expensive rigs and a lot of maintenance cost to keep it going. Faucets are also not a viable option because it requires a lot of time and patience which are not compensated with the money you make. Only trading offers unlimited income opportunity with shortest period of time. Even though it involves a certain amounts of risk but also suitably rewarding if you can play it right.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
August 19, 2018, 07:46:50 PM
crypto-currencies now do not bring profit, I see losses and depression, try to invest in something else, and you will return to the crypto currency later
Activity: 73
August 19, 2018, 07:25:09 PM
Trading in the short term is more difficult but safer to hold in the moment.Always use stoploss to avoid dump of sharksTrader work requires a lot of experience to win. In the crypto job the trader is the best
Activity: 14
August 19, 2018, 07:21:56 PM
Study :p
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 07:18:56 PM
To be able to maximize revenue from crypto. Buy at the lowest possible price or at a normal price, then sell it when it has developed and the price has exceeded the purchase price, then you can be sure to get a big profit. Of course, it can't be done by all coins, so you must be able to choose reliable altcoins, where it enters the list of the 10 biggest altcoins on the market.

Agreed,To maximise profits, i would easily buy coins at the lowest prices if not?I won't Then i would Continue to HODL Untils Prices starts moving upwards. Sell if you reached your target before another Bearish market

Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 07:05:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2018, 06:51:06 PM
Every investor have to decide for themselve his strategy . This choice will depend largely on their risk tolerance, as well as where they believe the markets will go next
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 06:43:50 PM
If I were you I would stay away from deeponion, I haven't heard very good opinions about it, in fact,stay away from airdrops in general, what you can do is check what skills you have, either programming, translation or something commercial and make bounties that allow you to practice them, there are translation bounties that generate very good dividends, you also have bug hunting bounties, that pay you for bugs found on the platform, this is also well paid and given to you almost instantly.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 06:38:31 PM
I think that it is necessary to invest constantly. You can also participate in bounty campaigns. I would not recommend trading on exchanges, but you can try.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 06:32:32 PM
I haven't heard about that airdrop . airdrops are little bit worthless for me because most of them pay a small amount and on other hand , most of them are failed ICOs . I think it's better to do some bounties and Trading would give some good profit . work hard to earn more . we all have done mistakes don't worry
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 06:28:21 PM
We all want to make more money in the money market. So while bitcoin prices are falling how to make more profit? You can not sell your penny so it will be a loss. Join the signature campaign on the forum to earn more bonuses.
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 10:39:28 PM
In order for you to get more profit you can join in the bounties.  Facebook,Twitter and the most Signature campaign. You can do also airdrops, because it is like giving freebies in doing airdrops.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 10:00:48 PM
For now, if you want to benefit of course many options and now the markets are falling. And this is a very good opportunity for profit. You can buy the Altcoin that has the potential. And does the long-term investment, it will make you have many advantages.
Activity: 77
August 18, 2018, 09:40:17 PM
For a good profit,it is necessary to participate in generosity . You can also buy coins at low prices,and wait for their growth .
Pages:
Jump to: