Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 14. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 13, 2018, 06:16:11 PM
I have been getting some good profit from my long term investments. It takes some time like months or so until I see coins' value to increase significantly but I do prefer that over working with the stock exchange and tracking price movements every day.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
August 13, 2018, 02:36:30 PM
If you want to gain more profit, you can join some ICO project. Like airdrops or campaign.
You can join in airdrop because it is a simplest and fastest way to gain money.
For me, the profit not too small and not too big. You can also join in bounty campaign in ICO and buy some coins from there

This can be profitable but the member needs to some precautions like:

1) Make sure that the project is being  managed by a  reputed manager , otherwise you may get nothing.

2) If the people involved with the project have had done a previous airdrop successfully, it is a big plus in my opinion. 

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
August 13, 2018, 02:28:13 PM
You have to be patient when you work with a market and be prepared for sudden pump and dump if the market is crypto. Try predict the market of next day
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 11:18:27 AM
If you want to gain more profit, you can join some ICO project. Like airdrops or campaign.
You can join in airdrop because it is a simplest and fastest way to gain money.
For me, the profit not too small and not too big. You can also join in bounty campaign in ICO and buy some coins from there
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
Airdrop is good, but make sure you do deep research about the dev. If their plan is legit, then you can hold your airdrop, or invest/buy more their coins. That is the way i get profit from altcoins.
Activity: 220
August 13, 2018, 04:34:44 AM
This is the right time for profitable investments in Altcoin. After all, it appears that the market is gradually recovering, especially developing ETH. I think to get income, you must follow the trading strategy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 13, 2018, 04:27:58 AM
Best tip is to HODL and don't invest more than you are willing to lose. Once you put money into this consider your money lost. Don't' go crazy and stare at your phone or check every 5 mins.

You can take a good profit if you are an experimented trader, but trading is risky. For a better sleeping during the night, just invest in good projects and HODL.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 04:12:02 AM
to get more benefits of course Airdrop is good, but make sure you do in-depth research on dev. because now there are many airdrops that end up scam and we just waste time to promote it
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 13, 2018, 04:11:04 AM
The story of Deeponion is already finished. Yes Deeponion was profitable,  but year ago most of projects were profitable. Now we have bearish market trend and Altcoins investments non profitable and too risky.
Activity: 20
August 13, 2018, 04:10:09 AM
I have not found anything about DeepOnion airdrop, but according to my little experience, I find that we should limit the purchase of unused bitcoin sources, as there are now a lot of scams, so many people have headaches for it.
Activity: 361
August 13, 2018, 04:06:20 AM
If you wanna make more profit, then you need to invest in projects that have a very good product coming with the token /coin you are investing into. If they have no product or it is a weak idea, then think twice please.
Activity: 105
August 13, 2018, 04:04:17 AM
To get more benefit with digital forms of money, all you ought to do is settling on the correct choices. On the off chance that you take after the costs and the news about the coins, particularly the new ones, it is a major likelihood that you can rise your opportunity to expand your benefit.
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 03:58:29 AM
It easily of identifying right the market condition and take the action according to it.
Activity: 54
August 13, 2018, 03:56:14 AM
I think you should try to trade with margin. It's the best way to make huge profit in this crazy time.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 03:55:14 AM
To get more profit you need to engage in bounty campaign like engaging yourself in twitter and facebook campaign followed by signature campaign and blog writing.
Finally follow social media.
Activity: 52
August 13, 2018, 03:53:06 AM
You just watch the charts and trade in the plus. It is not difficult to guess for each crypto currency will it grow or fall. Everything is really very simple if you try and gain experience. In time, you will learn everything.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 03:49:35 AM
I think If you need more benefit, you need to know well where you will contribute. All need to benefit yet many don't comprehend digital money is an unsafe speculation. On the off chance that there is no fundamental learning, you lose more rapidly than you deliver. Better begin with learning.
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 03:43:35 AM
The desire to be able to get something bigger than the income that had been achieved before was a natural instinct that everyone had. However, even if you have succeeded, you also need to be vigilant in making decisions. The ranking also determines the potential of each coin. The coins that are in the best rank are coins that are potent enough and can be relied upon to invest. So don't sacrifice your money for something that is uncertain.
Merit: 102
August 13, 2018, 03:41:23 AM
To get more profit my suggestion is to join in "BOUNTY CAMPAIGN". This are the some
1) Signature Campaign

This is arguably the primary way to get free Bitcoin in Bitcointalk. The way a signature campaign works is like a paid per post, every post / comment from you will be paid with Bitcoin.
In order for your post to be paid, you must first register to the provider signature campaign. They are usually exchangers, altcoin developers or certain site owners who intend promotion in the forum. Once registered and accepted, you will be given a promotional code to be paired in the signature section. Once installed, their promotional code will appear every time you issue a post / comment, in other words agan come to promote their site / coin.

2) Social Media Campaign

The second way is to follow social media campaign which is usually held by a new altcoin team that is promoting.
Assignments related to social media, like likes and comments on fanspage, share posts, retweet or tweet with specific hashtags.
The payout can be either Bitcoin or altcoin being promoted by the campaign provider, so you must have a computer / laptop to download the altcoin wallet if the fee is not in the form of Bitcoin

3) Blog Campaign and Translation Bounty

Some altcoin teams also have blog campaigns, the task is to create an article (English) about promoted altcoin.
You can also offer post campaign promotion / announcement services to the altcoin team.
The payout can be either Bitcoin or Altcoin.

4) Giveaway

The last way is to look for a post that hosts a free Bitcoin / altcoin giveaway. Well if this I rarely find post about giveaway in bitcointalk, so alternatively you can go to Micro Earning subforum, which discuss about faucet and similar sites.
Activity: 182
August 13, 2018, 03:28:54 AM
One underrated way to get more easy profit is to look into staking and masternode coins. They dont require excellent trading habits.
Pages:
Jump to: