Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 7. (Read 12532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
August 28, 2018, 02:22:23 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

just wanna say to be carefull with airdrops and alway's use a different pass then you use for other sites like exchanges and trading is something which you are good in it or not so it also can make you lose money , hodl is the strongest advise
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
Patience is one key to make profit in cryptocurrency. Dont panic when it goes down , thats why people lose the money , but to gain more profit you just cant rely only on crypto , im do bounty , invest and trade plus i have a main job in real life .
Activity: 32
August 27, 2018, 02:07:43 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I think bounties campaign is doing great to make a profit. Just be patient in activity and dont miss any activity in bounties so that you can get better profit.
Activity: 101
August 27, 2018, 01:43:09 AM
I think people are indeed greedy, but I think that in this cryptocurrency world, you must not be too greedy, which often makes people lose a lot of money, and secondly I don't recommend you to join the airdrop, although the airdrop is a very simple The way to earn a lot of money quickly, but I think it is risky
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 01:36:51 AM
to be able to benefit greatly. Then we have to be more clever in taking opportunities in crypto. follow all the stuff in the crypto can produce. for example, I participated in the bounty, airdrops, mining and trading also.
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 01:35:19 AM
I share my strategy here how i get more profit by this method I always sell my coins in parts example if I buy some coins at 1$ then I sell half of them at 2$ and then remaining token on my expected price like 3 or 4$. So this is my personal method to get more profits.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 01:03:43 AM
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

In order to get more profit you should strive harder , focus on your plans in life and make it as your inspiration . Also invest in bitcoin so that you will have an additional sources of income  .
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 07:09:31 PM
The biggest and the fastest way to earn money in crypto is day trading but it is very risky option which has sense only with huge knowledge and experience, so if you will try with it be careful
Activity: 344
August 26, 2018, 06:19:22 AM
I think that being patient is the key to getting more profit. When the market is going up, don't chase the coins that have risen several times. When the market falls, don't panic sell all the coins. You must clearly see these. It is the law of the market, it is important to keep your mind calm.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 06:01:05 AM
In order to increase profits, you need to increase investment volumes, gain experience in trading, and most importantly in my opinion - do not be greedy. It is better to earn 0,5-1% for the whole day and get 150-300% per annum than to be greedy, that every day earn 5-7% on day trading.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 01:51:42 PM
When the entire crypto-currency market falls, large amounts of money for investments will not help! First of all, we must clearly understand our investment strategy. If this is trading then, can buy it right now, because the prices for crypto currency are very good today. But if the strategy is HODL, then it's better to wait until the market starts an uptrend. Because in the course of a week prices may be even lower.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 24, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
I don't really hope to get more profit, all I do is how I don't get a loss, let the profit that is not too much important run smoothly, patience is the key to everything.
Activity: 154
August 24, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
If you want to make more money then you should invest a lot in the cryptographic market, put money into big capital so profit will create higher than when you invest less capital was the basic thing.
Activity: 432
August 24, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
For me I think to make more profits in the crypto world you need to invest more of your money into it. Or if you are a bounty hunter you need to participate in more campaigns or do more airdrops.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 11:23:26 AM
High investment will get high profits, Digital money is very attractive to investors. Hope you are one of them!
Activity: 238
August 24, 2018, 11:22:42 AM
Base on current market price, for over two months many alt-coin are on red point, which has come down to buy for a long period of time to sell, therefore making a more profitable business requires the high level risk taking...
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:18:39 AM
To get more profit, you need to invest large amounts of money. In doing so, it is necessary to calmly and zealously find the drop points for the purchase and the growth point for the sale of altcoyins. Similarly, you do not need to be greedy and be happy 1-3% of the profit per day. Then success will come of its own.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 24, 2018, 07:28:37 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

If you want to earn profit immediately then you really need to have patience by waiting for the market price to drop so hard just like what is happening right now.
Activity: 336
August 24, 2018, 07:13:27 AM
first of all for making profit you have to know the different kinds of investment and strategies by which you can make profit there are many types like short time investment long time investment and mining now I'm not going to describe each and every type of investment here but you can get informations about this from Google or any Information sharing centre and go for those which suits you.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 07:10:33 AM
To get more profit you haven’t lose patience, cause in alt coins you can get 10X, 20X etc… but sometimes you can lose a lot. So during trade don’t lose your patience & never sell your coins at loss. Secondly buy some different alt coin. In this case if you will not get profit from one coin than other will recover your loss, so always spilt your money in different coins and ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: