Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 13. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:28:05 AM
I prefer investing in ico, I think it is the best choice for getting more profit compared to short-term investments
Activity: 125
August 16, 2018, 05:20:40 AM
I think that if you want to get more profit, you must have enough patience. For example, when the price of cryptocurrency falls to the present, we can invest. Then patiently wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
August 16, 2018, 05:16:00 AM
Please try airdrop, airdrop is a good and simple way to make a profit, you just need to fill out a form. But you have to be extra careful choosing the right airdrop, try to find a good airdrop. But if you want more profit, do everything you can. Trade, mining, air titling, and bounty campaigns. If you can do it all.
Activity: 50
August 15, 2018, 05:18:02 PM
Buy a coin that has potential in the future and hold it for a few months or a long time, make sure the coin has a good project to attract a lot of investors.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 05:15:55 PM
Yes, You are right - airdrop is one of the good ways to earn money. But now it is not the best times, because first, a lot of fraudulent projects. Secondly, with the growth and popularization of airdrops as a type of earnings, payments for each participant decrease. You need to choose airdrop skillfully.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 03:57:07 PM
To get a big income, participate in a free airport, as well as in a campaign for generosity .

Airport? LOL. Bro, you meant Airdrop? Yes, it can work. However, I prefer to participate in different Bounty projects. I also think that to get more profit, you need to combine holding and day trading activities.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 05:46:31 AM
I think greed is inherent in all people, only in varying degrees of its manifestations, someone has more of it less. Nevertheless, the quest for profit have all people who come into the cryptocurrency space for earnings. and the fact that you are wrong, then there is nothing wrong, as they say inpostonarodye investment every mistake is worth the money, but also this loss is the payment for the lesson. Therefore, you now understand how to do it, and how not to. So do not worry, everything will be fine!!!
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
August 15, 2018, 05:42:26 AM
Airdrop is a time waster  Huh You can't make any tangible thing from airdrop, even bounty doesn't pay much now. If you want to increase profit learn to trade or find good coin invest and leave it for like 4-5 months
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 15, 2018, 05:30:49 AM
The easiest way to increase profit, especially in a bear market, is learning how to margin trade. It's stressful though.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 06:32:59 AM
Be active. Only the activity will help you get more profit. Even if you do not have enough money to invest it in the cryptocurrency, you can always find a very good Bounty program and get an award after working for them.

Yeah that's right, an active bounty participants can earn more profit than to thus did not.

I also hold some of my bounty rewards but it's only losing its market value today but i keep in mind that it can recover soon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 06:05:19 AM
Be active. Only the activity will help you get more profit. Even if you do not have enough money to invest it in the cryptocurrency, you can always find a very good Bounty program and get an award after working for them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 05:29:11 AM
My opinion. for what is stable and good earnings in the crypto currency. It is necessary to work out the strategy of its development in it. Think about how to invest correctly and on time. To minimize risks and losses. And also always have a stable income.
Activity: 352
August 14, 2018, 05:24:56 AM
It is not good to be greedy in crypto because by doing that you can make a lot of loss, when you coin has risen to a particular value where you can make reasonable profit, I think it is better for you to sell and buy back when it is low than holding more because you do not know when it will fall as crypto is volatile.You cam also get more profits by buying potential and valuable altcoin, join bounty to earn token and you can also join airdrops.
Activity: 205
August 14, 2018, 05:21:01 AM
To get greater profit, you have to possibly spend extra time on it. Or you can invest it to extra distinct coins so that it will absolutely result to more income. Though investing is very risky, still the probabilities of getting greater is very excessive than waiting for just one investment.
Activity: 297
August 14, 2018, 04:58:49 AM
Airdrops are good free money but not all are worth to join and keep. We get huge profits through these altcoins, but you have to be selective in choosing the really qualified and capable altcoin. To be able to grow and have a high price because these shares are your money. If you can not select the correct one, your money will go away
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 04:42:22 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Joining more airdrop can make your profit big, even though its tiring to wait those airdrops but you need to be patience.
Or joining bounty can make you more profit also like signature campaign. This campaign gives you huge amount of token.
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 04:38:33 AM
You can trade and also do bounty programs in order ti make more profits in this industry
Activity: 560
August 14, 2018, 03:33:52 AM
I can not answer this question with a 100% guarantee, but the most important thing is to learn patience and learn not to listen to the opinions of most people, since it will not be right and you will be surprised after all the same listen to the majority opinion.
Activity: 23
August 14, 2018, 03:31:34 AM
I am also a greedy person and I am also bewildered
copper member
Activity: 126
August 14, 2018, 03:20:42 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

There are a number of free airdrop campaigns. It is as simple as signing up your email address and you get free tokens!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43991662
Pages:
Jump to: