Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 8. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
If you want to buy coins, for now, you should pay attention to the movement of the coins so you don't lose, actually buying coins under the top 10 is not wrong but you might not prepare to predict coins and you only get losses. If you research more deeply you might not lose, but if you look at the current price it is certainly confusing and strong frustration with decreasing prices, therefore you should hold your bitcoin for your investment. Deepunion is good, but you should check back before you go further, if you want to follow the airdrop you might get the coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
August 24, 2018, 06:47:09 AM
I think to get more profit buy a lot of coins in the market when it is in the low state of amount and hold it until the value or amount of it, is not change in the high sate amount that can make you profitable enough.
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 10:07:33 AM
you can trade, but can lose or win. If you have a lot of time, please take it to join the airdrop program or a bounty hunter. These jobs can earn extra income for you
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:01:08 AM
You got to try them all. Airdrops, bounty campaigns, mining. If youre to greedy. Go get them all. Be rich. Get more profit.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 08:45:46 AM
You should know more about ICO and other types of investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 01:37:37 AM
In order to get more profit, you need to minimize risks.  And for this, you need to allocate capital to several investment instruments.  But in the airdrops, I do not advise you to participate, since this is just a waste of your time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 22, 2018, 01:32:30 AM
When you want to get more profit, you get greedy, you make mistakes, you do wrong things, and as a result you lose your money, therefore, this is the mistake of many traders, so I try not to be greedy, and get a small profit
Knowing when to not invest is one of the smarter things that someone can do to build up their portfolio.
Activity: 88
August 22, 2018, 01:23:26 AM
First of all, you have to control yourself. Don't invest heavily because of the market's rise, or the speculation of certain coins. These are the means of marketing. You have to analyze the market yourself and develop your own strategy.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 01:21:27 AM
I haven’t failed yet. I’ve been very careful about any step in the cryptocurrency market so far. I’m always vigilant, but that doesn’t mean I won’t fail because there’s too much risk in the cryptocurrency market, and I won’t Join any airdrop, I think airdrop is a huge scam, I will only choose some quality bounty activities to join
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 22, 2018, 01:19:35 AM
When you want to get more profit, you get greedy, you make mistakes, you do wrong things, and as a result you lose your money, therefore, this is the mistake of many traders, so I try not to be greedy, and get a small profit
Activity: 165
August 22, 2018, 01:19:22 AM
I think if you want to get more profit, then we should buy some cryptocurrencies when the market falls, and then hold them patiently, waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 01:15:28 AM
if in my opinion the way to get it we have to choose a good airdrop, if we have capital we just buy altcoins that are not stable and if we want to sell it wait until stable we will get profit from it, maybe waiting until stable is quite long, that's the way which does not want to be complicated and good profit
Activity: 131
August 22, 2018, 01:13:29 AM
To earn more profit, it is necessary for us to participate more in this bitcoin forum in order for us to increase our knowledge about cryptoworld.
Constant development is the key to your success
Activity: 146
August 22, 2018, 01:11:29 AM
When we are suffering, we need to keep a cool head to analyze the entire market, and what causes us to suffer losses. But it must not be blindly invested, because the risk in this market is very large, and blind investment may make you lose more money.
Activity: 286
August 22, 2018, 01:08:30 AM
not all the way you earn huge profits with the chance of actually losing money so much more careful than investors and those who join the ico so you do not lose much of the airdrops are somewhat risky and not all Airdrops are legit the other is a scam and few are legit so it's better to check and check before you can join.
Activity: 116
August 22, 2018, 01:06:48 AM
Yes, the airdrops should be a simple way to make a profit, but I don't agree that this is a good way, because I think a lot of them are scams. This is very risky. I don't recommend people to go to airdrops. I suggest you go. Join some quality bounty activities, I only invest in the top ten altcoins, so I have not failed yet.
Activity: 52
August 22, 2018, 01:04:54 AM
If you want to get more profit, then we should have enough patience. We can invest in this encryption market, because the current price is really low, and our investment cost will be very small.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 01:04:28 AM
You can have more profit when you learn how to trade. Trade and your little investment will be bigger sooner or later. 
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 01:03:20 AM
I do not think that all airdrops are good, most likely only some will bring you more profit, such still need to look! But I am engaged in maintaining bounty companies and sell my tokens only after the project enters a large exchange and, as a rule ,I try to sell tokens in a growing market!
Activity: 148
August 22, 2018, 12:54:59 AM
I think if we want to get more profit in the encryption market, we should have enough patience. When the price of cryptocurrency falls more, we can invest in some cryptocurrency and wait patiently for the market. Pick up.
Pages:
Jump to: