Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 11. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:29:49 PM
Personally I think to get more profit, you should be a hardworking person. Do not just stick with 1 source of income. If you are participating in bounty campaigns, try to invest in some coins and do trading. There are so many ways to earn here you just have to be wise in making decisions specially in trading and investing.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:25:13 PM
so not bad, but I prefer for bounty companies and fruitful work in analyzing different companies then there will be a good income)
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 07:20:52 PM
I think you can make a good profit if you know how to trade in a falling market. Most of us "trade" in a growing market, and those who know how to make money on downtrend market are minority
Activity: 53
August 18, 2018, 06:58:56 PM
You want to make more profit than just keeping bitcoins, you just need to learn how to trade. Just follow the simple rules and you will make a profit. Buy when the market is red and sell when it is green.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
August 18, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
I wait until the coins begin to grow strongly, only then I will sell part. It's hard for me to play on the stock exchange and catch small price changes. I think I would have lost more, since I have no experience.
You should try more on how to play the game of trading mate. If we can gain experienced on the things here that would be the time we can say that we learn something here. Experience is the best teacher and that is true and applicable here in crypto. Merely reading stuff here does not help you.
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 06:52:28 PM
You can trading daily on an altcoin and you can trade it in bitcoin for long-term investments, at the right time like when bitcoin is experiencing a price increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 06:45:09 PM
There are ways to invest to have good profit and not loss. Whenever i want to buy any altcoin, i first research into in order to ensure it is good for investment at that time. After which i buy and hold until it appreciates. Most times, what makes us to loose is greed. Whenever we see profit, we refuse to sell, waiting to sell at much higher price. So, most times, instead of seeing an upward trend, we see downward trend. Yet, we refuse to sell until it finally plunges to the barest minimum.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 05:34:25 PM
My strategy is to have both Bitcoin and the Ethereum and the Altcoins in the wallet. And when the courses move I stabilize everything. I prefer long-term trading
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:24:54 PM
First, make an effort to pump your bitcointalk account. The level of members will already increase income by 2 times. Find a good subscription company. Participate in airdrops.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 05:10:57 PM
In addition to the fact that I am now starting trading, I try to participate in as many bounty campaigns as possible. I think that this is still a good way to earn money
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 04:53:42 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You can definitely dedicate yourself to bounty campaigns while the profits from your investments come, airdrops on the other hand, are kind of lame at the moment, the rewards are really low and they take too low to be distributed, of course, you just have to complete a couple of tasks, but I think that time could be spent on some other productive activity.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 04:53:34 PM
I wait until the coins begin to grow strongly, only then I will sell part. It's hard for me to play on the stock exchange and catch small price changes. I think I would have lost more, since I have no experience.
Activity: 49
August 18, 2018, 04:51:46 PM
there are many ways to make a profit if you have a lot of money I suggest buying now because the market price is dropping but if you don't dare to buy better, you watch out for the ico only, the ico have a lot of potential for you
Activity: 71
The Future Of Work
August 18, 2018, 04:50:31 PM
One of the main rules of the investor is to keep patience and not to panic when the market is going down. A lot of investors lose their money as they begin to sell immediately if they see that the price of the token starts to fall.
Activity: 49
August 18, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
there are many ways to make a profit if you have a lot of money I suggest buying now because the market price is dropping but if you don't dare to buy better, you watch out for the ico only, the ico have a lot of potential for you
Activity: 69
August 18, 2018, 04:44:57 PM
One thing I know for sure. airdrop is a bad way to make a profit. Nothing better hodl not have come up with. Although if you are large investor then there are other rules. But it is beyond my competence.
Activity: 152
August 18, 2018, 04:22:53 PM
trading will make you get more profit. because you can get it everyday. but all thing you do here make you profit, and they have other advantages and disadvantages. and every people must have their point like me, join in campaign is my best way to be greed
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 18, 2018, 04:21:45 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Before you do anything, you need to have knowledge, and not just buy top tokens. Find a promising start-up and you will be happy! And the fact that you offer, I'm on the sidelines.
Activity: 109
August 18, 2018, 03:31:08 PM
My opinion. for what is stable and good earnings in the crypto currency. It is necessary to work out the strategy of its development in it. Think about how to invest correctly and on time. To minimize risks and losses. And also always have a stable income.

Nothing is stable in cryptocurrency only the stable thing on it is the unprecedented loss of everyone who are getting scammed by ICO's. There's a various way of getting profit first is to scalping  or what they day trading and another one is doing an intensive research through out the ICO and hope for the success of it.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 02:18:03 PM
If you have bitcoin, its better that you hold bitcoin rather than buying other coins. You make good profits holding bitcoin. You can hold bitcoin for the long term and get profits. You can also do bounty programs or participate in airdrops as well to increase profits
Pages:
Jump to: