Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 106. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 09:20:25 AM
There are two ways you make a high profit. That is the altcoin holding you are investing in for a long time. Second, you invest in altcoin with large capital. So you want to get high profits. Or you can choose the most potent altcoin to hold.
Activity: 84
May 05, 2018, 09:15:03 AM
if you want to earn a lot of money you need to invest in ETH because of its low price it's definitely worth your money when its price rises.

I agree that investing in ETH can give you bigger profit. Nowadays, Ethereum is the best altcoin that equalize the position of Bitcoin. BTC and ETH is the new king and queen currencies. To have a greater chance to enlarge your profit, be patience but do some actions as well. Dont just focus on one currency, find or research ideas and perspectives about people's mindset on one or more coins.
Activity: 183
May 05, 2018, 08:34:56 AM
You can either engage in long-term or short-term trading. Apart from trading, you can also engage in legitimate ICOs where you have to read more about the project and know where your money
Activity: 92
May 05, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
I think airdrop is not the most profitable way. Considering the cost of airdrop from your time cost is a very poor way of making a profit. On the contrary, ICO is the most profitable way of being talked about the most now, but there are very few high growth projects now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
May 05, 2018, 08:30:07 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I dont share the same opinion about airdrops. I have participated more than 200 airdrops and until now I just recieved 7 $. My wallet is full with shitcoins. Maybe one they will be profitable but not now. Daily trading is profitable if you have information about it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
if you want to earn a lot of money you need to invest in ETH because of its low price it's definitely worth your money when its price rises.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 05, 2018, 07:01:27 AM
The easiest way to participate in bounty airdrops after receiving the money is not to sell them immediately, you can wait until they rise in price or sell them on the exchange a short auction. But you must always be with a withered mind not to succumb to emotions otherwise you can lose everything
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
May 05, 2018, 06:11:34 AM
I was sure that I would earn a lot.  it is necessary not just to work, but to work very hard + to attract people to work and work as a team.  there is such a formula 1 + 1 = 10, the result in the team will be 10 times more
Activity: 64
May 05, 2018, 06:05:50 AM
If you want some more profit join airdrop and bounty campaign. You can get more altcoins/tokens and it's up to you to hold it long term or short term.
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
May 05, 2018, 05:43:39 AM
Trade wisely. Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose. Do not spend more than what you have earned. Take some good time to check and monitor how the prices in the market trends, if it increases, decreases, or just stands still.
Activity: 19
May 05, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
If you want to get more profit in my opinion you can  try trading,  mining and invest in ICO, but  if you dont have much money to start all of them, you can try bounty campaign but make sure  you do a very good research about the dev and the program of they project. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 05:57:50 PM
To get more profit you haven’t lose patience , cause in alt coins you can get 10X, 20X etc… but sometimes you can lose a lot. So during trade don’t lose your patience & never sell your coins at loss.

Secondly buy some different alt coins…in this case if you will not get profit from one coin than other will recover your loss, so always spilt your money in different coins & ICO’S.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 05:55:36 PM
If you want to get more profit - you need discover market, whitepaper's - as well as it possible and buy will price will be in good position.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
May 04, 2018, 05:50:38 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Selling bitcoin and investing in other coins is okay but never whole amount cause alts are more unsure than btc and when someone is trying to invest in other alts than he should be confident 100% that he is doing right move.

Here you can not be 100% sure in the moment when you buy alts for btc, you can predict the time that is right, but you can not be completely sure
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 05:41:52 PM
In Order to get profits we should buy coins at dips and wait for red zone day and buy coins at dip soon after the market bounce back we can expect to get immediate profits
At the beginning of this year, many people had the opportunity to try this strategy. But how could you notice the market is recovering not instantly. Sometimes after a fall and a small rebound, a new fall follows. Therefore, it is necessary to correctly allocate the money invested.
Activity: 126
May 04, 2018, 05:32:52 PM
You can earn more profit if within two years you combine various strategy, such as holding, only bitcoin and also various coins within two years, daytrading and others.
Activity: 147
May 04, 2018, 05:26:15 PM
Airdrop not the best way to get good profit , i advise you to join bounty campaigns
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
May 04, 2018, 01:56:24 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Selling bitcoin and investing in other coins is okay but never whole amount cause alts are more unsure than btc and when someone is trying to invest in other alts than he should be confident 100% that he is doing right move.
Activity: 58
May 04, 2018, 01:55:07 PM
I think the most crucial way to earn profit here is to start to learn about trading and how to analysis charts if you want to trade, or find some good ICOs if you want to have a long term investment.
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 08:43:31 AM
DeepOnion's community has done a good job and can invest a bit properly. I think in the encrypt investment or most of the money should buy bitcoin, in this market only bitcoin will be the most valuable investment, can be held for a long time.
Jump to: