Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 107. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 08:41:17 AM
You need to work hard to earn more. You should always buy when the coin falls and sell when it grows 2-3 times.  With good trading skill and experience, one will always make money regardless of market condition.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 08:07:35 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

If we want to get more profits, we can invest in bitcoin with the long run now, and by using Altcoin we can buy altcoin as much as possible for the future because of the promising altcoin bitcoin,;

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 12:24:29 PM
The one who is focused on the desire to get as much income as possible very often becomes careless and makes Serious mistakes. High profit is always a big risk.
Activity: 658
May 03, 2018, 11:31:03 AM
i think if you want to get more profit is doing some bounty is best option than airdrop, because airdrop just give you a little piece token.
next time i recommended you to buy top 10 altcoin for goodness
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
May 03, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
you want more profit?? you need to do  lot of things, considering like patience, sacrifices and ofcourse failures. because learning is the best foundation to get more success and also gaining more profits.  dont rush things you can step forward slowly but surely.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
May 03, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
Earn more profits, join and participate in ico.  It looks promising investment and can give you huge profits if project success.
Making money is easy and hard at the same time. But if you want a quick money, then go into short term investments to bounties or ICO but if you want a long term money then be in long term investment. You just need to be more wiser as well as being patience when it comes to earning money. And if you will going to join in some projects make sure that it is not a scam or else you will lose everything.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
May 03, 2018, 10:20:07 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You can get more profit if you will work hard and work smart. You should be skillful person for you to easily make profit with cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of jobs that you can do in order to grow your bitcoins. 
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
Earn more profits, join and participate in ico.  It looks promising investment and can give you huge profits if project success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
May 03, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
Hello, You have to take in consideration all the options of crypto market. Let me explain some domains of where you can get profits:
- day trading
   margin trading
   quick trading
- ico
- bounties
- sell accounts
- long term investment
Choose your strategy for this market, all the strategy are profitable if you know how to work with it.
Activity: 392
May 03, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
There is a lot of ways to do this and gain a lot of profits first you can trade secons you can hold and lastly you can do both so in this way you can trade while waiting for long term
Activity: 126
May 03, 2018, 10:11:38 AM
Investment in currency is best for long-term . In my opinion, when the market is bleeding, it will not encourage daily trading, it will only make a mistake, and you will suffer losses. If you want to make big money, you should keep it for a long time.

It's very simple if you want to get more profit. You need a big capital to invest in trading anyway you have an option to hold until the price increases if in case the crypto you buy is lossing.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 10:05:32 AM
Investment in currency is best for long-term . In my opinion, when the market is bleeding, it will not encourage daily trading, it will only make a mistake, and you will suffer losses. If you want to make big money, you should keep it for a long time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
try trading with short term.
by buying altcoin that would rise in a moment. buy altcoins that are affordable like Ripple coins etc.
if you want more, can also buy coins with long-term like eth and btc, Because in the long time it is very possible to rise the price
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
In Order to get profits we should buy coins at dips and wait for red zone day and buy coins at dip soon after the market bounce back we can expect to get immediate profits
Activity: 280
May 03, 2018, 09:51:04 AM
The two key secret ingredients of reaping large profits are patience (never get tired of saying that) and a chosen strategy. OFC you have to always adapt and evolve along the way as the market has its ways to crash newbies thinking that they are able to oversmart it
Activity: 574
May 03, 2018, 09:50:19 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Actually greed will play a good role in cryptocurrency investment if you played it right. Let your greed fills you during market crashes, do not fear to buy and horde bitcoin and altcoins ( but this time consider top altcoins with lesser risks) and I suggest that you focus on your investments and maybe bounty to provide you extra income that you can easily risk into another investments instead of airdrops which usually rewards a very small value tokens.
Activity: 144
May 03, 2018, 09:36:51 AM
Try to find projects with master nodes and run them. There are many such projects, some pay off in a few months. This will give you a stable passive income.
Activity: 126
May 03, 2018, 09:31:11 AM
Better to do bounty than airdrop, most of them are scam and not paying, even they pay the coins would be low price or worthless. I will suggest to try bounty to get more profit.
In bounty give those same the most tokens that and in airdrops. You just need to learn how to choose high-quality ICO projects that offer something real and worthwhile.
Activity: 31
May 03, 2018, 09:28:55 AM
in trading not too greedy, do not wait until the highest peak price. Trading in a short time I think will be more promising. Buy when the price goes down and sells when the price goes up (from the purchase price). Airdrop is also good, but it should be smart to choose (which will end up shitcoin or not). Join also in bounty campaign (social media, signature etc) you will gain more profit.
Activity: 98
May 02, 2018, 08:13:45 AM
So really sad for you mate. It is ok to buy some altcoins, but you should know when to enter like when to buy. You should always buy on dips. Because there are many circumstances on buying, specially when you bought on the top, you missed the chance to buy on dips. Learn from your mistakes.
Jump to: