Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 109. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 01:30:07 PM
I think you need to try harder so that maybe your effort is not enough, look for good coin to hold so that you can get a great profit.
It takes a long time to learn, but for now you can participate in airdrops, bounty  and in signature companies.
Activity: 156
April 29, 2018, 12:49:52 PM
I think you need to try harder so that maybe your effort is not enough, look for good coin to hold so that you can get a great profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
You can get more profit by making more efforts for this, but of course efforts should not be physical, you just need to think more and reflect more globally, look for more good and valuable information, in order to understand how and why to move in general.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 12:27:14 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Recently I decided to have a deal with some well-known most popular currencies exceptionally. I don’t need any troubles with altcoins which can at one moment disappear. I invest in Ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin.
Activity: 490
April 29, 2018, 11:34:34 AM
Invest for a long time and you will be happy! Do not panic if the coin is good, it will necessarily return to its tops and even higher
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 10:46:17 AM
I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

In short term i prefer ethereum due to its unstopable increasingly price.  For long run i prefer bitcoin. Bitcoin needs patience because of its price goes down and down daily. If you want to have great profit just think wisel and have a deep strategy for your trading system.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
April 29, 2018, 10:41:44 AM
you can get a profit from airdrop or bounty, you can also get a profit from trading by buying some coin with lower price and hold it until it gets the profit you're targeting
Activity: 210
April 29, 2018, 10:40:27 AM
If you want to get more profit you should invest for a coin that has a potential and hold this for a year and you can gain more profit.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
April 29, 2018, 10:39:37 AM
Keeping yourself well informed in the crypto world is as important research before you buy coin you need to learn everything about this cryptocurrency  and Buying the right ICO from a very good project will help you to get more profit Wink.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 10:30:33 AM
In order to get more profits, you must gain more experience. If you participate in self training, you will open up different opportunities to make money. I learned to be a trader, and now I get a very good income from it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
April 29, 2018, 02:07:36 AM
To get more profit from investment you need to spend more time analyzing the potential of coins and upcoming events which can significantly affect its price. For example, the launch of main EOS platform is scheduled for early June and investors are already beginning to buy up this coin as they expect more and more growth during next month.
Activity: 280
April 29, 2018, 02:05:17 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Airdrop is a good way to make a profit with the potential that the project and the coin ico are successful, when it goes to the trading floor must be worth more and more. In contrast, long-term investment gives us many opportunities to make a very high profit. Buy and hold at a low price and calmly wait for a short time your capital will increase exponentially.

I can not understand what you can earn in Airdrop. If this program gives 3-5 dollars. How do people earn money there? It is better to invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
April 29, 2018, 02:01:07 AM
If you want to get more profit, you have to be a good researcher on cryptocurrency world.

For example, sometimes ICO's are really profitable. You have to be a good ICO analyser for find to high profitable projects. If you want to good analyser and researcher, you have to improve yourself without stopping. The key of the success is effort-driven activity with right way.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 09:46:38 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Airdrop is a good way to make a profit with the potential that the project and the coin ico are successful, when it goes to the trading floor must be worth more and more. In contrast, long-term investment gives us many opportunities to make a very high profit. Buy and hold at a low price and calmly wait for a short time your capital will increase exponentially.
Activity: 406
April 28, 2018, 09:32:03 PM
If you like to gain more profit, you have to explore different platforms in cryptocurrency. Dont settle in just one, if possible try all. There a lot of ways. There are faucets, mining, investment, airdrops, ICOs, social media campaigns, and signature campaign. You just have to pick and choose the right one for you. In that way, you can maximize your profit.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 09:23:58 PM
More work and analysis of the situation will lead to increased profits, and if you are greedy, you can lose all your investments and time
Activity: 50
April 28, 2018, 06:14:27 PM
if you want to get a lot of profits, my advice, you should take the risk by investing or follow ico in a project,
by investing or following ico you can get a lot of profit, with laden you have to have capital to invest or follow ico in a project
and you should be smart choosing a good coin to invest and you should know choosing a viable project to follow ico,
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
April 28, 2018, 05:45:41 PM
Previously, I only bought altcoins from the list recommended by my curator, moved them to my wallets and didn't try to sell even during powerful growth. But after all the depressions in the market, I decided to change my strategy a bit. I'm still holding for long term, but if the coins increases by 200-300% i sell half of the investment, fix the profit . Next, I don't risk anything, the remaining 50% i'm going to keep for several years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 28, 2018, 05:40:27 PM
Diversification in different directions, qualitative analysis of ICO and cheap mining equipment. All this can greatly simplify your earnings in the industry, however, it takes a lot of time, large funds, maybe your desire. Do not just earn, but also work. I prefer to just buy and wait, it requires less effort, less excitement about falling rates during sales periods and brings more revenue in the long-term game
Activity: 151
April 28, 2018, 05:35:02 PM
we must be good at looking at existing market opportunities. we must know when we sell or hold. this is where we will benefit a lot, if we are smart and observant to see the market now. if we want to profit a lot, we surely know when we should sell.
Jump to: