Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 111. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 08:58:31 AM
I think I am happy and enjoy all the existing groups and I always enjoy this many benefits for me to do better.
Activity: 188
April 27, 2018, 08:58:04 AM
you like my friend selling some bitcoin for investment on altcoin but it's learning to be better invested on bitcoin or eth only, and if want to invest on altcoin better ask and see which altcoin is good to be made invest
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 08:52:45 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

invest some bright full altcoin.
1. Aion.
2. Waves.
3. Playkey.
4. Utrust.
5. Verify.
or you can trading regularly.
Activity: 546
April 27, 2018, 08:44:46 AM
if you want to get a more profit then join bounty or airdrops work and full trust in this and regular working in it and have a patience in this work and also invest in bitcoin for more profit from this workand you will earn excellent money.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
April 27, 2018, 08:28:58 AM
With Alts, I expected that such coins have more opportunities for price growth and that they are more suitable for investment. This opinion was my mistake! In any conditions for crypto market these coins crash in first order!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 08:21:37 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Personally, if you want to get more profit join in some business direct or thru online. Try to invest/buy in different currency such us bitcoin, ethereum and altcoin. Manage it well and hold. You can have more profit if you develop or expand your business. Or if you don't want to gain income thru online then start a business.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 27, 2018, 08:17:21 AM
To get more profit, you can use margin trading on such exchanges as bitfinex and bitmex. But be careful this is very risky, observe the risks!
Activity: 238
April 27, 2018, 08:16:19 AM
Self-development.
Almost any trading strategy with time works worse. therefore - diversify into different trading strategies, complement the old ones and create new ones.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 08:16:07 AM
When prices of coins are low, try buying high quality coins and make long-term plans, sell them at high price ,you can earn more profit.
Activity: 273
April 27, 2018, 08:13:47 AM
We need more profit by joining all different kinds of activities in cryptocurrency market.We need also patience and don't lose hope because in our hard work we gain more profit in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 08:11:50 AM
Most profit can be obtained with short-term trading. But this must be able to do. And it will always be relevant. Therefore, you can try to learn.
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 08:07:20 AM
More profit is when you buys coins like THUG which are very very cheap and keep for long term investment..You buy them now get a gazillion of them at a good price and hit a profit margin of 1000% plus in two years and become the whale of thug and control the market..Now thats what i call profit 😊😊😊
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 27, 2018, 08:04:43 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Invest big in bitcoin and forget that for a year . You can gain profit from it or do short term trading like buy dip and sell high .
Activity: 252
April 27, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
In my opinion, the best way to get more profit is improving the knowledge on the characteristics of the cryptocurrencies. With that, I think it is a big probability that you can make more logic investment decisions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
April 27, 2018, 08:00:11 AM
3 options:
1. Buy BTC + Altcoins and HOLD.
2. Speculate in the market of crypto-currency.
3. Mining
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 07:58:31 AM
We need to learn project to see ratings. To study the views of large investors. Don't spend all of your money ,hold them for long time for more profit.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
Start with joining airdrops.
Then, suit yourself to join different bounties.
A bounty that can pay you worthly.
This is some ways of getting profit.
Take time to make it possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 07:55:43 AM
I always believe getting more profit is the only way that is long term invest. i dont like trade it risky for me because i dont know well daily trade factor thats why i chose long term investing module its roi always high and safe risk free.
Activity: 378
April 27, 2018, 07:54:47 AM
In order to gain more profit, it is always good to divert your portfolio into different other good coins because we can't keep sitting on one coin for profits. So it is always good to divert them according to capital you have. In this way, you may attain your investment through one coin.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 27, 2018, 07:50:50 AM
In my opinion, if you want to get more profit go join some bounties which is legit ones and once you get the bounty rewards, hold it in few years or more to be able to earn a lot of profit and I would like to suggest that you always join bounties and just hold when you receive you rewards.
Jump to: