Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 113. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 09:40:52 PM
I think you need some of self-control. It's our nature that we get excited when we're talking about profit. But there are some who can handle their selves. So I think you need to be patient.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
April 26, 2018, 08:14:03 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

knowledge and skill are best way to earn profits in the crypto's do not move faster to earn hug because the cost of that is loses instead to gain your earner not bad to choose coin in the lower top in the list into coinmarketcap I you give an idea learn and monitor if the coin you want to buy have 70 to 80 percent possible to increase in the market place.

I can't recommend to you airdrops because base on my experience I waste time to joining airdrop and got free coins, depends on your strategy where the best for to get profits focus and study is the way if you want to gain herein crypto currency.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 08:09:58 PM
For getting more profit from this market you need to learn more about day trading. In day trading you can earn good profit but for that you need to know that how to read the charts and get to know about the entry and exit points from the market if you learn that you can earn big from this market.
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 08:08:26 PM
Instead of dropping cargo from air transport it is better to use your social network account to join the entire altcoin bounty. Doing the job as a promotion like, the project message will get you a lot of new altcoin. Once the coin is issued, you can start trading in the market or just sell it all to bitcoin. As many experienced trader says, just hold on if you are not sure how to continue moving, if you need money, only then you will sell your coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
April 26, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
You should combine trading and hold to increase profits, but not sure it will get the profit! Depend on and decide on your investment! Good luck!
Activity: 70
April 26, 2018, 10:39:09 AM
In order to get a bigger profit, I think that it is necessary to approach the matter very seriously, because the skorei people just do not read the project in which they want to take part, for the most part this is a scam.
Activity: 246
For success work hard!
April 26, 2018, 10:32:46 AM
I am sure that in order to make more profit, you need to invest more. Trade in large volumes. Airdrop is something I don't recommend with a 100 percent guarantee, as you will spend a lot of time in vain.

You are right brother. There is a chance of losing money if you fail to choose the best place to invest your money. But as far as I know SciDex, altcoins, BTC  has good chance of growing. Smiley
Activity: 25
April 26, 2018, 09:27:58 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I do my research and gained knowledge especially from the experience of professional traders before I have invested in cryptocurrency. Of course I have loss money too, because I need money for  my needs especially for my family that's why I have encased in no time. Basically, I used to invest for a long-term and hold my coin until reaches its highest value or my desired profit. The only way to do this is to be patient and do not panic sell if you see digital currency market falling down. Buying and selling in perfect time is my bread and butter of a good trader.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
April 26, 2018, 09:05:13 AM
to get more profit, never sell where it is low (panic sell), you should buy when market red.
and dont forget to keep holding if the value of your coins still low.
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 08:28:12 AM
I think you can get profit in a bounty campaign if only you have to be knowledagable on which project that you will join and consider project manager. Or, airdrop is also another way more profit.
Activity: 155
April 25, 2018, 02:46:21 PM
Invest on THUG Coin then HODL for few time and then just sold it and get handsome amount. thug is available. following are the links of exchanges where it is being trade.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/THUG/BTC

https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/THUG-ETH

https://etherdelta.com/#0xfe7b915a0baa0e79f85c5553266513f7c1c03ed0-ETH

https://ddex.io/trade/THUG-ETH

https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/thug_btc
https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/thug_eth
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 02:32:38 PM
To get more profit, you must always try to improve yourself on trading. In my opinion, you can do that by reading the forum and the following the other news sources. In addition to these, you should be patient to make better profits. And finally, I think you should be able to make your own decisions in trading.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 02:24:07 PM
In order to get more profit you need to know what are the ways to earn more profit. Basically you need to trade, hold, invest, and earn bounties. These are general ways to gain crypto. But take note that these ways varies on one another which means they have different ways to perform. First is to do some trading, in trading what you need to do is understand the behavior of the market. Second is holding, the key for better holding is to actually know the potential of a certain coin. In order to do that you go to research and read some articles in the internet that tells something about the background of that particular coin. Third is through investment, this is the most riskier way to earn money but is also the best way to earn some profit. Basically you need to take risk and you need to have a lot of money. And last is to earn bounties through camps. Just post in the forum and later on you can earn some tokens that you could exchange.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
April 25, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
There were already a lot of advice here, but still, in order to use all the opportunities, you need to have a lot of time and money to just participate in the ICO to take part in bounty and mining this crypt, that's probably an ideal.
Activity: 336
April 25, 2018, 02:06:35 PM
Yes, the airdrop is really a good source of income. But you should know that not all airdrops charge tokens. Therefore, carefully select projects. It is very important that the project is reliable and quality.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
April 25, 2018, 01:57:36 PM
That's why we should learn about the aspects of the crypto world before starting to work actively here. Here you accumulate experience, knowledge directly depends on earnings. Here, all decisions depend only on you, but they must be based on market trends.
experience and knowledge are the main things that very important. with experience and knowledge you can know which you think will be able to make your own profit in the future.
Learn more about cryptocurrency mate
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 01:54:57 PM
I think the best  way to attain more profitable in any crypto  is to understand  the rise and the fall. Hence,investors should  try not to be much greedy  in dealing with  the business
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:54:53 PM
To earn income, you should adhere to the trading strategy, when you buy coins at low prices during the fall, and sell on growth, when it becomes more expensive. Today the market has many promising ICO projects, too, you can pay attention to earnings.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 01:54:06 PM
If you want to earn more, you need to gain experience. There will be ups and downs, but it's worth it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
Personally, I believe that now is a great time for profitable investment in altcoin. After all, it is noticeable that the market is gradually recovering, especially ETH is thriving. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to this market for investment, there is an opportunity for asset growth.
Jump to: