Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 112. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 07:44:30 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

There are tons of profitable ways how to earn , but i started on learning the basic on how it works , and then i started reading some thread.

Next is i started joining or participating on airdrop and bounties , that really helps me , but if you wanted more than that , do mining , and trading.

One of the best profitable way and at the same time high risks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
April 27, 2018, 07:44:00 AM
there is usually just a way.. if u want to spending a lot of time wit airdrops.. u could .. but there are a lot of shitty airdrop..
u obviouslly could Trading! but i'ts an high risk option.. but the only one that could make your money grow
Activity: 141
April 27, 2018, 07:41:46 AM
I know how it feels when you are not that familiar with crypto and don't know how to read the charts and how to trade properly and get your profit.
The best way to increase the quantity of your bitcoins is to invest them in various altcoins and trade it back to bitcoin. Trading is one of the main ways to earn bitcoin but still, you need to learn how to use technical and fundamental analysis when conducting your trades.
Keep yourself updated on the news. Hodl your main assets and never sell those in dip. Patience is the key to success.
Activity: 108
April 27, 2018, 07:39:59 AM
i think to get more profit you should picky choose some nice ICO and buy token.
Be careful with an ICO, make deep research before.

Or i'd recommend this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntokensale-vhcoin-and-vspark-cheaper-solution-for-global-remittance-3375899.

These guys develop service to make global remittace cheaper.

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
April 27, 2018, 07:28:49 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

In my experience, during the value is going dip I buy a lot of bitcoin or altcoin as an alternative investment. Then I hold it for a long period until the value reaches the highest price. Through this way, I earn huge profit from my investment. Nowadays I holding bitcoin and coin with less than one dollar. Today I almost earn 50% of the profit from my investment because the value is continuously rising. Holding is the best way to earn huge profit. But it needs close monitoring to find out whether the value are going rise of fall.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
April 27, 2018, 07:12:43 AM
I suggest if you want to invest, invest in a long time, and the problem is when the price of coins down people will panic sell their coins, but that is the market cycle there is an increase and there is a decrease. so if you do not have a trading soul do it long term inevestasi it will provide security. do not bother the falling prices. hold your coin up maybe 10x or more.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
April 27, 2018, 07:02:14 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

The best way to get more profit is to diversify your investment portfolio, and occasionally change your strategy. Be more rooted for the hodl of good coins, while you trade 'others' for short term portfolio building. Join as many airdrops as you can, and hold BTC in your wallet in case of forks.
Activity: 252
April 27, 2018, 05:41:01 AM
I really am curious also what is the optimal way of get more profit. I actually have found out that i can earn not from trading on exchanges but from bounties and airdrops. Investment requires time for following and observing the market and analysis and good ability to decide to get an action. To conclude, I am not good at trading and I can tell bounties are the advantages way of getting profit if you are talking about crypto currencies.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 05:27:22 AM
Wanna be rich? Study basic programming, log into Darknet, get the ropes, download tools, update those tools. Create a virus aimed at ETH based tokens and exchanges. Offer antivirus and gain as many BTC/ETH as you want. Legitimate Americans always do it that way. All best
Activity: 179
April 27, 2018, 05:24:28 AM
More profit is when you are not allowing yourself to act basing on emotions, but to stydu and work smart, my opinion. more safe then
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 05:20:15 AM
There are many ways to get profit like there are bounties which you do tasks in exchange for coins, like signature campaigns, facebook or twitter campaigns. If you have money you can buy coins and wait for it to raise its value and sell it again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 27, 2018, 05:17:34 AM
Gaining profit from crypto very difficult nowadays because of high competition. At my opinion to recive good profit necessary to create something new and useful for community for example.
Activity: 149
April 27, 2018, 05:13:20 AM
I think if you want to get a lot of benefits, you should try to trade. With your trading will benefit a lot. But having to learn more about the trade. And from this, you must have a capital of Commerce.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
April 27, 2018, 04:51:58 AM
There are many groups and web sites (discord, telegram, twitter groups etc), but I guess there is no free group which will give you good advices.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 03:09:56 AM
Join whaletank club and earn with them
Activity: 134
April 27, 2018, 12:57:18 AM
Of course, if you want to get more profits, then investing in ICO is a very good way, but the risk of investing in ICO is very high. You must find a good project. Good luck!
Activity: 148
April 27, 2018, 12:47:12 AM
I think that when the market falls, you buy a lot of cryptocurrencies that you are looking for, and then wait for the market to come again and sell them. But be patient.
Activity: 79
April 27, 2018, 12:03:40 AM
The trade will allow you to earn more, you can buy at a low price and you can make more profit in this way. A lot of people are doing this, but it's not easy, you need to learn a lot about trading expertise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 11:47:23 PM
If you are aiming for a more profit, you should invest not only in one coin. You should buy more coins that is well known and has the possibility to rise  high in price. You should also want to participate more airdrops because its a free coin. Just make sure that coin is a legit one. If you are on a long term you should hold your coins to have big profits.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 26, 2018, 10:04:40 PM
I think you need some of self-control. It's our nature that we get excited when we're talking about profit. But there are some who can handle their selves. So I think you need to be patient.
We can answer our question because we have different ways to get more profit in crypto.
Investing in crypto could possibly give us big profit but that big profit we are expecting should be something that is realistic, hence
setting up a target is always advisable.
Jump to: