Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 140. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 05, 2018, 04:50:34 PM
To increase your profits, you just need to become a professional in this market.Constant development is the key to your success
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 04:44:30 PM
You really accept that sometimes investing make you a huge risk be careful on what altcoins you hold. if you want more profit i suggest you to participate in some bounty campaigns here in forum it's more profitable than joining airdrops.
Well, everybody that invests into a coin is going to experience some kind of risk. It's better to just make money while ditching the risky feeling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 04:36:38 PM
The problem is that it is almost impossible to make a good profit in a falling market. You should just take it for granted and wait for the best times.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
April 05, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

One way for this is invest more in the best coins for you. If you thing chosen coin will achieve sure growth invest more money for this. This is obvious feature greedy men but still profitable :>
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 04:28:27 PM
Ofcourse better it's trading, but for trade need a lot of knowledge and experience for got good profit. So bettee partipicate bounty,
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 04:26:54 PM
A big profit in trading is for those who invest a lot of money, hence those who are at risk. I think that you need to focus on 2-3 coins and invest more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
April 05, 2018, 04:26:13 PM
A lot depends on the situation on the market. For example, I did not take much chances in the last two months because of instability. Now you can play full in and of course earn more
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 03:06:44 PM
learn more, work more, respect people and you will get more profit. There are many things you can learn to improve yourself and your skill. Be smart and understand the situation you might face Wink. I believe that everyone can get more profit if they willing to learn more
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 02:46:35 PM
In order to earn money now, you need to change your tactics and strategy of behavior in the market. Prices are quite suitable for short trading. Of course, on hold all is not clear.            
Activity: 546
April 05, 2018, 02:36:43 PM
How do you get more profit? Probably need to properly choose a project for investment, I do not even know what to tell you, it's probably worth simply being more attentive to details, maybe this will help.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
April 05, 2018, 02:31:35 PM
For me I will say you should invest more but do this wisely, participate in more airdrops like you have said from trustworthy platform and you might also engage in bounty if you can manage this and also if the time is there.You can try to participate in signature bounty has the reward there is quite awesome.
Activity: 128
April 05, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

The best Alts out of the Top league I've found are TAU and POWR. TAU is an enterprise blockchain solution, its superior to majority of the coins in its category.

POWR, on the other hand, is energy-based coin. It has won contracts from Thai and Australian govt. Rumours are that they've met Richard Branson.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 02:23:34 PM
In order to get a bigger profit, I think that it is necessary to approach the matter very seriously, because the skorei people just do not read the project in which they want to take part, for the most part this is a scam.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
Buy more tokens when the price falls and participate in enough and legitimate bounties.
Activity: 93
April 05, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
The best way to get more profit is to join the bounty campaign, and that is what I am doing now, the payout from joining bounty campaign is bigger than airdrop.
Activity: 8
April 05, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
as i am doing...just multiplying my bitcoins through altcoins ....Through altcoins its a best way to multiplyng your btc so just for its use altcoins to reach your peak !!!!! 
Activity: 122
April 05, 2018, 02:12:55 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Even I was greedy when my Alt coins were 4x of the current price. Your alignment is good, you need to get into those coins that are the next Top 20. I am giving you some recom. see them DYOR and decide

DRGN
PRG
CAN

All of the three are highly undervalued, have had far better ATHs. Have Major Roadmap releases throughout 2018. They are about to launch their offerings (near-term). They will hit jackpot this year
Activity: 317
April 05, 2018, 12:30:10 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

It is a matter of luck if we get a lot of airdrop or bitcoin that this advantage includes luck that benefits us when we go up or down just accept it
Activity: 210
April 05, 2018, 12:26:40 PM
To get more profit you need to use all ways!
Investitions, bounty, airdrops and so on!
Activity: 280
April 05, 2018, 12:17:11 PM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

There are many ways to make a profit, but there is a lot of time to spend on these events, and you need to know to be able to make the most of it. We can also participate in hunting bonuses in the bonus campaigns offered.
Jump to: